TGS News Summary + Game Logos!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, a lot of information has poured, so if you want to check them out, we're gonna help you.

Kingdom Hearts New Project Art
    Kingdom Hearts Coded Trailer Summary
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Trailer Summary
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Trailer Summary

And to top it all off, check out the 3 Logos for the games!

[​IMG]

We covered all the important aspects of the Kingdom Hearts New Project already, and it hasn't even been 2 hours in, that's how dedicated we are to serve you all info when you need it!

Source: S-E's PDF File

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Near
      Near
      Wow.

The new logos are awesome.

I can't wait for these games to come out!
    2. Thebazilly
      Thebazilly
      Well, that certainly makes it easier. Maybe there should be one thread for all the updates from now on...

Can't wait for more info! :D
    3. babalord
      babalord
      Thanks xaladin ALOT
    4. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Oh God.

I'm SO getting the PSP and DS ones now.

I can tell Square doesn't care too much about the Mobile KH though (meaning it isn't too significant to the story). But man I MUST have the DS and PSP ones. The logo's are secks.

*gasm*
    5. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      Dude, ur the best! These info just made my day...

Those sounds like really awesome titles for the new games. I really like how they colored it and stuff as well. I wonder when they'll come to the US and Europe...

Also, do u no when we can actually c the trailers? (on youtube or something like that)
    6. libregkd
    7. GameFreak12389
      GameFreak12389
      Yea, now I need to buy a DS, find the charger for my PSP, sell my PSP and buy a slim PSP. lol I havent turned my PSP on in over a year... sadly...
    8. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      Of course. Now all we need is to find a way to past the time waiting for these new titles...

Playing as the Organization members and multiplayer sounds extremely sick...
    9. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      blah, i can't play any of them, *goes away to cry*
    10. Sorax
      Sorax
      So okay, these are fully approved, so one more thing, these are all the new titles they were talking about right? or is there more?
    11. GameFreak12389
      GameFreak12389
      right now, thats all we know about. There havent been any more mentioned yet.
    12. Sorax
      Sorax
      I see, well at least I know I'm earning for a psp then
    13. Stardust
      Stardust
      O.O.

O.O!!

O.O...

-Passes out on the ground-

I...I'm just...Wow. This is so amazing. Am I dreaming? >.>;

-Pinches self-

Ah...No...O.O Those logos are AWESOME. I'm too excited for words.
    14. Sorax
      Sorax

I agree, they used a different style on the logo, the ends of K and S are extended
    15. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      yea, Sorax, those are all of them
    16. Explode
      Explode
      To be honest, I kinda wanted to be kept in suspense for a few more days XD But this is just two weird...Before it a lot for them to show a single Kindom Hearts II trailer, but now they're whippin' 'em out so fast my head's spinning! I agree with stardust, this feels like a dream.

This is awesome, but the mobile game is bumming me out. It sounds like it's important to the story, yet it's on a damn cell phone. UGHHHHHH!!!!!! I wonder if the DS one'll be WiFi.....*fantasizes* Thank you so much for all the info Xaldin!
    17. AxelSpaZ
      AxelSpaZ
      Wow!

I can't wait! I know we all have wanted to play as other characters sometimes, but I never thought that we'd get to be other Org. members - especially Axel!!! :woohoo:
    18. Marluxia55
      Marluxia55
      Yay I cant wait for it I need to buy a DS keep up the good work
      ( too excited):inlove:
    19. thedairyfairy
      thedairyfairy
      i really hope that cellphone game has nothing to do with the story.... that wud be soo gay

cell games are really pointless and stupid