KH The Dark Realm:My Story Part 10 (2nd Version Edit)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AkuseruVIII, May 28, 2007.

1. AkuseruVIII Banned

Well I've decided to extend this about three or four more parts. Oh well this is more than even I could have guessed. Njoy

Oh yeah here's links to the other Parts-
    Parts1-4 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=250615#post250615
    Part5 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=12090
    Part6 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=269149#post269149
    Part7 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=12496
    Part8 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=13125
    Part9 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=326123#post326123
    Part10 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=330827#post330827
    Part11 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=331046#post331046
    Part12 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=331094#post331094

KH The Dark Realm: My Story Part 10

“What are you talking about?” Riku asked cautiously.
    “Oh no need to worry. I won’t resort to dirty tricks when I could beat you just as easily if I play fair. Now where to begin? When I came here? No when found him I think that’s right.” X muttered to himself.
    “Who?” Mickey asked almost concerned.
    “You don’t need to know him.” X proceeded to tell in full detail how he came from the ocean between the realm of light and darkness to the deep dive to the great plane and even the grand bastion from which he had just come. They heroes of the light stood dumbfounded.
    “So that’s my story, I don’t have much else to tell I don’t feel, I don’t really need to think. I just need to find out why.” X slowly began to pace throughout his story and suddenly stopped with those final words. “That is why the hero is my target.”
    “I don’t understand how could you do that to all of them!” Kairi screamed almost crying again.
    “I did because I had.” X began to turn his head.
    “What’s wrong with you? You act like all that was nothing you’re just a monster!” Kairi cried.
    “Maybe I am. Does it matter? It won’t make a difference I’ll just be another nothing if I do not follow this. I need a purpose or I’m better off gone.” X stared at the group shaking his head.
    “Why do you follow that path?” Mickey asked pointedly.
    “This is the only road I’ve been given to choose. I know it’s too late it’s too late to change my path is set.” X seemed almost regretful, but still he held his ground.
    “You’re messed up. The reason has always been right in front of you and now you can’t even see it staring you in the face.” Riku shook with rage.
    “It’s not my reason I see. It’s yours. I don’t know why but I can sorta understand you guys. I know what you’re trying to do and I don’t think you’re in the right. I guess we’ve reached an agreement we disagree with each others views and now we can fight guilt free no regrets. How’s that sound?” X said casually as he raised his blade.
    “Wait a second.” Sora struggled to his feet and began to talk. “I was out of it for a while but I know what happened. Why can’t you find a better way? We have friends, not to just help us or give us something but so we can form connections and feelings that show us the way. Can you be a friend?” Sora was out of breath and clearly on his last legs but his words held something. Not hate or anything like that, something better.
    “I don’t feel. I don’t care what others feel. I may remember emotions but those memories aren’t mine. I have to walk my own path. I can’t just let a shadow dictate my every action. This is my story and the ending is coming up soon. Now all of you just stop thinking of yourselves for just one second and consider what is happening outside your horizons. I’m not perfect no one is perfect but my horizons are spread far and there is much to see. I just haven’t found just the right thing yet.” X shook his head.
    “You’re right no one is perfect, but I think that all of us can be.” Sora said weakly as he stumbled trying to remain standing.
    “Maybe that’s so, or maybe there is no all just individual pieces that form the worlds as you know them. I don’t understand personally. Because, I’d have to imagine all things are alone separate there is no true understanding between anything in this universe. It all is just a bunch of particles meaninglessly mashed together just waiting to break apart.” X looked down at the plain stone floor they stood on. He’d never realized in all his time here that it was just one slab of stone that extended forever. There were no seams, no joints just a perfectly uniform surface never changing or calling attention to itself. X thought about all that he had done on this floor. The same one where all his story took place. The same stage, the same players. It was funny, he’d come all this way and he was in the same place as where he had started. “I guess it’s the small things that make up the mess that truly matter.”
    “Have you made your decision?” Mickey asked hoping he new the answer already.
    “Yeah, I have an answer.” X looked up at the strange bunch. “All the small things.” He whispered to himself. “I think I’ll still fight you but I now have a theory and it may work things out a bit.” X for the last time he would smiled his empty imitation of expression.
    “I thought this would happen.” The King drew his own weapon and all the group followed suit. X launched himself high into the air and switched over to Duality. As he lingered in the air for a moment he slammed one sword into the back of the other. It was very quick and subtle therein lay the genius of inverse potential. The action was not so much the important part as the reaction. A burst of energy would be released most would dismiss it as additional physical force but at this range it would be easy to tell what was happening. The energy seemed to take the form of a wave at first but that soon dissipated into small sparks of light they darted towards X’s enemies with precision accuracy and lethal force. Mickey easily detected these minute projectiles as did the others. They all managed to protect themselves, but the attack was by no means over. X came down hard slamming his blades down sending shockwaves through the ground. While his enemies were off balance X flipped over and began a close quarters melee. Mickey met him in a mighty clash. Riku and Sora followed close after. X began retreating slowly at first but surely enough they were winning. After many violent clashes X took action. He gracefully slid past his pursuers and effectively split the force in half. He charged at Goofy, Donald, and Kairi before the others could stop him. After several minor clashes Kairi and Goofy were finished, Donald was able to escape and regroup with the others but the damage was done. X showed himself not the mindless beast he had seemed but a brilliant strategist even on such a small scale. X flashed his blades forward and waited. Like always Sora charged in first without thinking. X took this and instead of taking down the weary Sora he went for the King. Mickey parried the successive blows perfectly but his size made it difficult for him to attack. Riku jumped in and so did Donald. After some time Sora joined the fray and the tide of battle shifted. X again was forced to back off. He changed tactics and decided to sweep them all away in one move. Duality was replaced by Gladius and X readied for the final exchange. He lowered his head for a second and then he struck it wasn’t like before this time it was the end. X rushed forward and leveled his sword for a wide parallel slash. The heroes of the light in turn readied themselves. Sora assumed master form again and he Mickey and Riku stood there waiting. They clashed X with all the force he could muster and they with all they could. Neither prevailed in this deadlock, but still they fought on. X had one more move to win this. He suddenly switched his sword out for Honor and performed a powerful unsheathing technique. But, it was in the opposite direction of his first blow and it aimed for the unguarded side of the defenders. All of them saw it but a this point it was too late the sword was already more than half way there they had failed. Nothing happened. They had lost, but hey were not killed or injured X just stopped and walked away without a word. The heroes of the light were left to there own thoughts.
    “What just happened?” Sora asked scratching his head.
    “He found the answer.” Riku replied confidently.
    “No. I don’t think so I think he found something better.” Mickey said looking off into the distance.

“That’s impossible!”
    “What’s impossible?”
    “How could he fail? All that work all that planning and he quits once he’s won.”
    “Um, sir I told you this would happen if he was sent against the hero. He had no reason to do it and that was enough for him not to.”
    “What about Seagle’s mission?”
    “I found some of his secret reports. That was the mission, he’s on his way to finish the job now. Would you like to relocate?”
    “No, let him come there’s no way he’ll be able get past the first floor.”
    “Let me remind you he was able to kill two Superiors, a highly dangerous experiment, and our top hitter.”
    “I don’t care he will break and I’ll prevail.”
    “Don’t you mean we?”
    “That’s right I’ll commune with the rest of the top brass and we’ll set a course of events.”
    “Great, any further orders?”
    “You’ll receive them later, and one more thing never come to me directly.”
    “I had to Nose Rag had a bit of a tumble and is not indisposed.”
    “I’ll let it go. But let’s hope this will be he last time.”
    “Yes, sir.”

“Professor? Are you there?”
    “Yes, what is it?”
    “I need the prototypes to mobilize along with the betas and completed units.”
    “Why? Just as you said he made it.”
    “So the hero is dead?”
    “No.”
    “Then why?”
    “The only one who might know is Seagle.”
    “Great. I don’t have to remind you that they are highly unstable and each could easily turn on us?”
    “That’s right. Just lock them in the cursed zones until he arrives they’ll work things out.”
    “Yes, ma’am.”
    “Oh yeah you should clear out of here things could get ugly.”
    “I appreciate your concern but it is hardly necessary.”
    “I’ve my own plans as I’m sure you do. Seagle was the thing holding up this organization, without him the end will come sooner or later. But why am I telling you?”
    “I understand. I wish you well, and with that I bid you adieu.”
    “Yep. That’s all we can do at this point.”

I apologize for the shortness it just worked out that way. Oh well I'm off to post the rest of what I have.