KH The Dark Realm: My Story Part 9 (2nd Version Edit)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AkuseruVIII, May 22, 2007.

1. AkuseruVIII Banned

Next Part. Ugh I'm gonna have to extend this at least one more Part, damn just when I thought I was done. Oh well here it is the next part of his story, Njoy.

Before all this happens THIS happens
    Parts1-4 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=250615#post250615
    Part5 http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=12090
    Part6 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=269149#post269149
    Part7 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=12496
    Part8 http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=13125

KH The Dark Realm: My Story Part 9

“Nose rag get the hell over here!â€
    “I’m already missing Seagle.â€
    “Shut up! I have something to say!â€
    “Yes ma’am. You would do well not to be so overbearing.â€
    “Shut up! Nobody wants to hear you. Anyways Solken and Xanatos have been terminated and Allen’s Nobody is still at large. He’s taken over the mission for now. Anything from the top brass?â€
    “No. They only said as they have before finish the hero and terminate the defectors.â€
    “I guess we can let them fight for now. None of our operatives can top both of them. I’d say they’ll finish each other off.â€
    “Don’t be so optimistic about everything. The betrayer hasn‘t even released the limit, the hero’s done and so’s the organization if we do nothing.â€
    “When’d you get here Professor? I‘ve been told you were indisposed.â€
    “You were misinformed. I’m quite alright and I don’t take kindly to my colleagues making fun of me.â€
    “Whatever. You got any news or are you here for another lecture?â€
    “I’m already missing Seagle.â€
    “Will you people stop that! It’s annoying I’m the Superior now and you really have top be more respectful.â€
    “Perhaps you should do the same.â€
    “Whatever.â€
    “I do have some news from above. You want to hear it or would you rather yell all day, hmm?â€
    “Go ahead.â€
    “Alright then. The top brass has told me that I should give you my completed research to use and to give you this.â€
    “What is it?â€
    “Well it is a specimen of the new hybrid we’ve been testing there are many more where that came from but don’t squander them it wasn’t easy to make them.â€
    “Alright, anything else?â€
    “Ah, one more thing, don’t send anyone else. Use the array to put things in a more advantageous light.â€
    “You k now I hate that thing it was Seagle’s specialty not mine.â€
    “As the highest ranking Superior the proctorship and utility of the device is yours alone.â€
    “Great. You may leave now.â€
    “Don’t you want to know where?â€
    “I already know. The top brass is a bunch of bureaucratic pigs, not too hard to predict, huh?â€
    “I see. Good day ma’am.â€
    “Bye.â€
    “What now?â€
    “Get out nose rag you’re making me sick.â€
    “Very well ma’am.â€
    “Why that place? What?â€

“You look to be done, hmm?†X asked the limp body of Sora as it lay on the ground waiting for it’s light to be snuffed out. X twirled his sword in his fingers and lifted Sora to his feet. “You should die standing up.†X thought to himself. He aimed his blade at Sora’s throat and prepared to jab. Suddenly the venue of combat blurred X dropped his sword to his side and then everything soon returned to normal. X decided this came first he’d find out what was going on later. He raised his blade again and thrust quickly and precisely at his target. Clank. Sora had woken up and narrowly blocked the deadly blow. Sora released himself and counter attacked. X was caught off guard and sustained a minor arm hit. But the keyblades power seemed to not effect him, he stood as if he was hit with a plain club or bat. X stared at the perplexed Sora and resumed battle. They clashed as before only this time Sora was slower and weaker than before. He hadn’t even the time to heal himself. In short order he found himself on the precipice of death once again. Sora stood his ground and readied for a final exchange determined to at least get in one more blow before he died. X moved. Sora didn’t see him move all he felt was cold steel running the exact same course as his previous wound. His eyes were closed and he knew he was dead. But then he felt something behind him. He opened his eyes and X’s blade was exactly where he felt it the length of it imbedded not one centimeter into his body. He looked around for the cause of his safety and heard a laugh. It was familiar, friendly, it was Riku. He looked just behind him to see Riku fending off X’s blade with his own key blade. Sora smiled and took a swing at X. He leapt back instantly and stood several meters away waiting.
    “Riku what’re you doing here?†Sora asked joyful at his friend’s arrival.
    “Donald and Goofy told me something was up and I somehow found my way here.†Riku answered not taking his fierce eyes off of X. “Who’s this?â€
    “X is my name. And if I may say, you look spiffy.†X taunted pretentiously smirking at Riku.
    “Don’t let that fool you this guy is stringer than Xemnas.†Sora warned assuming a battle stance.
    “Really a challenge for once?†Riku returned the smirk and raised his keyblade into a battle pose.
    “Yeah, a challenge.†X said dully, rubbing his neck as he spoke.
    “What’s that?†Sora snapped angrily.
    “Nothing.†X replied in an annoyed tone. He tossed his sheathe up into the air and sheathed his sword as it fell. He transformed his blade back to normal and next he likewise assumed a battle ready stance and waited. Riku leapt into the air as Sora charged forwards. They worked in perfect synch. One attacked, the other covered one opened a weak point the other took advantage of it. X skillfully evaded all the successive combinations and maneuvers. Riku stood stunned as Sora once had. X smiled maliciously and began his own offensive. He drew his sword with lightning speed within seconds he’d drawn blood. Riku’s left shoulder was pouring blood slowly onto the ground beneath them. Sora healed the wound and the battle continued. Soon however X had the two entirely beaten. Neither could lay one blade on him and he had them running ragged. X charged and Riku yelled something. X didn’t care as long as he won. Suddenly Sora and Riku met in the air and unleashed a frightening power. First the two let loose a swift close quarters shredding assault. X was forced to block all the strikes. It didn’t end there they blasted X with a flurry of dark energy X managed to fend off the attack. But the next blows hit home. X blocked the two massive blades they swung but his strength wasn’t enough his arms collapsed and he was swung around like a rag doll. Next x was thrown to the ground and he struggled to his feet in time to see the final attack. Both heroes threw their keyblades into the air on either side of him. X stood stunned for a second and in that second the assault began. Intense energy blasted between the two keys pummeling X. He, however had the presence of mind to stop himself from being destroyed. Sora and Riku thought their enemy was finished, but X still stood when the light faded and he was in as good condition as ever. X was slightly out of breath but other than that he seemed to be almost bored. Sora stood there staring stupidly at the sight Riku did likewise.
    “What, that all?†X taunted cocking his head to one side.
    “How? No one could do that.†Sora shook his head slowly as if there was something wrong with the world.
    “Oh, you don’t get it.†X said almost disappointed sounding. “Well you see I have two levels of combat to keep from destroying all my enemies too quick. So I have set limits that release when I‘m in trouble or some kind of tight situation. You see?â€
    “How? How could such a being exist?†Riku stuttered.
    “I don’t exist, not in the strictest sense of the word and also I’m not a being I’m a non-being.†X explained seriously all of a sudden.
    “Ah! Die!†Sora yelled as he rushed at x before Riku could stop him.
    “I’ll show you how I stopped that right now.†X said as he raised his sword. There was a flash of light and Sora lay motionless on the ground. Riku saw it all though, it wasn’t possible, nothing could do that. X stood over Sora prepared to deliver the final blow.
    “It’s over.†X said in his usual monotone. Riku rushed over in enough time to save Sora but he was slashed across his face as X saw Sora escape yet again.
    “Why do you want to kill him?†Riku asked desperately, holding Sora up with one arm and his blade with the other.
    “I don’t.†X answered tersely.
    “Then why!?â€
    “It’s not my choice. It’s how things are supposed to happen. No one has the choice.†X advanced on the pale haired hero.
    “You always have a choice! No one hasn’t the choice to do what’s right!†Riku yelled panicking as he did so.
    “No! I have never had a choice. I have to do this and how would you know this isn’t the right thing?†X seemed almost angry, but Riku knew better Nobodies couldn’t feel.
    “I know because that’s what my heart tells me!â€
    “Hearts are silent, they have no words no ideas they are empty. They are not alive there is no point in fooling yourself. No one needs a hero with nothing to save no one needs a heart when they‘re alone and face it we‘re always alone.†X said impassively.
    “No. A heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give in but I know now without a doubt that deep down there is a light that never goes out.â€
    “Light… Darkness. Does that really matter that much?â€
    “As long as I have my friends here in my heart I know that no one can defeat me my friends are my power.â€
    “Great for you. It doesn’t change that you are alone all of us are alone we live alone and die alone there is no escaping hat one truth.â€
    “You’re wrong everything I’ve done, it wasn’t for nothing. It was for everything there is. There may not be a reason for a heart no one may need a hero, but they’re with us and that’s a fact.â€
    “Perhaps I should change that.â€
    “No. You can’t, I don’t care how strong you are or how much you know, it doesn’t matter you’re by yourself and you have no one to help you.â€
    “I don’t need help, not from anyone I never have and never will. Send anyone you want they all fall just as easily.†There was a flash of light and Riku closed his eyes because of the brightness. X hadn’t done anything, he just stood there glaring over at Riku. Riku suddenly realized that The King, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy had appeared next to him.
    “Hey Riku! I hope we got here in time.†The King said in his usual chipper tone.
    “Is Sora alright?†Kairi asked worry written all over her face.
    “A hyuck who is this guy?†Goofy asked raising his shield cautiously.
    “What happened?†Donald quacked.
    “Here’s th notes version guys. Sora and I can’t beat this guy and he wants to kill Sora. I don’t know why but he seems to hate hearts.â€
    “What!?†They all burst out in unison.
    “Maybe I can tell you better, hm?†X had been patiently waiting until now. “I am X nice to meet you all. I hope you have no notions on saving this hero†He waved his hand toward Sora. “ ‘Cause that won’t work and I’m gonna stop it there and hope you’ll skip the Q&A.â€
    “Why?!†Kairi burst out on the verge of tears.
    “Alright. I suppose it would speed things up if you got my point? Well, I think maybe I should tell you my story and then I’ll let you decide if I’m right or wrong. That sound good?â€

Okay that's all folks. Comment and such.