Square-Enix New Scan of FF Dissidia

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Xaldin, May 15, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing too much to say bout it, though has some nice gameplay images! Will go more into detail soon

[​IMG]

Source: 2ch

2. lycoris_moon29 Destiny Islands Resident

Too bad its blurry. Thanks Xaldin!

3. libregkd -

4. Loxand Moogle Assistant

Is this meant to be a game where you play against bad guys from all different FFs using good guys from different FFs? Sounds good.

5. Speyeker Destiny Islands Resident

Whoa, Golbez (assuming that the character on the far right of the scan that's right beneath the logo is supposed to be Golbez) looks NASTY. I love it!

6. Sophia_Esteed061289 Traverse Town Homebody

Looks like a mass crossover from all FFs....I wonder if non-numbered FF (i.e. Tactics) will be there too! AWESOME!

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

DANG!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I'm SOOOO buying it when I get the chance...it may take two Christmas', though...*cries*

Anyways, thanks Xaldin!!!

8. flashfactor7 Merlin's Housekeeper

PSP's Back :D

It's great that the PSP is getting what looks to be the best of the portable Final Fantasy games :D. I was really discouraged when I saw so many Final Fantasy games being released for DS (which isnt really that great IMO, but does have some fun games) while the PSP was left in the cold. But now I see Dissidia and Crisis Core and all of my dreams have come true. More Final Fantasy, Original and portable :D :D. Love It.