Square-Enix Brief Summary of Trailers

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Xaldin, May 11, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy XIII

- Shiva is summoned, by the mysterious male
    - Shiva creates a passage of Ice for Lightning
    - Shiva then becomes a motorcycle and the mysterious male gets on it.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    - The Prince returns after the fight for the crystal, to see a new white haired male, only his back, and his mouth is seen.
    - The trailer ends with the Prince, and the new mysterious male running at each other with swords!

Final Fantasy Dissidia
    - A light hits the sea, and then Kuja, Zidane, Garland, appear. There is a voice at the end, a mouth is moving but you can't hear what it says

The Third Birthday
    - This game is a sequel of Parasite Eve
    - It's Aya's third birthday.
    - This is a Mobile game.

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

SWEET!!! I didn't even know about Final Fantasy Dissida!! I REALLY want Verses XIII! And I'm curious about the rest. Thank you Xaldin!!!

3. KL93 Twilight Town Denizen

I still don't get it! What is FF vs. XIII and does it have something to do with FFXIII???

4. The Spanish Inquisition Moogle Assistant

FFversusXIII and Final Fantasy XIII are two games within the same series, Fabula Nova Crystallis. They are two seperate game, with two seperate storylines, but they share the same mythos. They are both Final Fantasy XIII, but it's turning into a series rather than a lone game.

5. libregkd -

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Ashame there are no pics of these, but thanks for the update.

7. lycoris_moon29 Destiny Islands Resident

Dissidia seems really cool. I love how Nomura redesigned Zidane. VersusXIII is getting to become my fav FF game and it hasnt even come out! Mr.33cm foot guy seems interesting.

8. Speyeker Destiny Islands Resident

Heh, I'm not surprised that people here are the most excited about Vs. XIII, considering this is a KH board, and Vs. XIII won't be too far off from KH.

'Course, I'm no different.:D Although, I have to admit that FF XIII looks amazing too. I remain fervent in my belief that it will be the best Final Fantasy game to date, and that Vs. XIII will completely trump any KH game.

9. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Oh man I want to see that new trailer for ff versus XIII. Man that game is going to rock. Can't wait to get it when it comes out.