Demyx's Aqua Pistols

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 2Foxxie4U, Mar 24, 2007.

?

How was it? XD

1. Hilarious! XD

27 vote(s)
    79.4%
  2. It was okay. ^-^

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. Uh.... Yeah. Weird. O.o'

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. ...Do you want me to answer that...? >.>

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Uh... First and foremost, I'd like to give a shout-out to mah shmexy sista GHARANTH for helping this fanfic be what it is AND keep my sanity at the same time. XD

Anyways... Hm.... "Aqua Pistols"... Sorta has a little ring to it, don't it...? XD

This is quite the unexpected fanfic... O.o' No, seriously... I have absolutely no idea where I got the inspiration or anything. XD; I just... Started writing it Friday, and I couldn't do ANYTHING until I got it finished. @-@ And it felt pretty good to get away from -- *covers mouth*

>.>

<.<

I'm not stepping into spoiler territory, am I? XD

Anyways... ENJOY! This has got to be mymost unplanned fanfic I ever made, PLUS, I decided to post it without getting any feedback from my proofreader (Sorry, Mish... I couldn't wait... XD; ), so tell me if it's not making any sense, or if there's something you don't understand, or if you just don't think it's funny, m'kay? ^-^

Kinda long... >.>; I had to split it in two, but I'm not entirely sure if this was the right place to split it, but... Yeah. Whatever. XD Enjoy! =3

2Foxxie4U's Irrelevant \ Sleep Deprived Productions~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Demyx's Aqua Pistols"

It was a very boring Tuesday afternoon in Castle Oblivion. Dangerously boring. Demyx sighed, shuffling through the hallway of the castle. “There’s nothing to do…” he whined. “I’m so bored, I can’t stand it…” He heard slight noises coming from Xigbar’s room. Hmmm… Maybe Xiggy has something fun for me to do… he thought, wandering over to the Freeshooter’s den.

He cracked open the door, and peeked inside. Xigbar had on headphones, and was bobbing his head slightly to the beat. He was chewing gum, and had his head tilted in concentration as he aimed one of his guns at a little outline of a person pinned up on the wall. Target practice, no doubt.

Demyx strode in. “Xigbar…!” he called. Xigbar didn’t hear him. He shot a few times at the drawing’s head. He was a little off. Huffing angrily, he took aim again.

“Xiiiiiiiiig-baaaaaaaar!” Demyx shouted, a little louder.

No response.

XIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xigbar’s eye twitched. “WHAT?!” he snapped, lowering his gun. He pulled down his head phones, and blew out a huge purple bubble from his mouth, glaring at Demyx. He obviously wasn’t in the best of moods since his aim was off that day.

“I’m boooooored…” Demyx moaned.
    Xigbar shrugged, moodily. He popped the bubble, and stuffed the gum back in his mouth. “So? What do ya want ME to do about it?” He stuck his earphones back in his ears, and turned his attention back to his target. He was just about to pull the trigger, when…

Xig-baaaaaaar……!
    “What is it, you annoying little PRICK?!” Xigbar growled, his eyes flashing angrily. He was NOT in the mood for Demyx’s idiotic behavior right then…
    Demyx was silent a moment, then moaned, “Booooor-reeeeee-duh……”

Xigbar sighed, rubbing his temples. It was pretty obvious to him now that Demyx wouldn’t leave him alone ‘til he gave him something to do. “Hold on…” he grumbled, fishing around in his pockets.

He dug around for a few seconds, then pulled out a small, violet water-gun out of his pocket. “Here… Go bug someone else with this,” he grumbled, tossing the gun at Demyx. He aimed at the drawing once more, his single eye narrowed into a slit. “Now, piss off.”

“AWSOME!” Demyx shouted, grinning at the small toy. He cleared his throat, and said in his “tough guy” voice, “I’m a loose cannon cop, who lives life on the edge, and doesn’t play by the rules…”
    Xigbar snorted, slightly. Heh… Imagine that.
    Demyx giggled, filled it with water, and chirped, “Well…! See ya later, Xiggy!”

He was about to leave, when Xigbar lowered his gun to his side. “Hold on…”

“Hmmm?” Demyx blinked, then turned around to look at the Freeshooter. “What is it, Xiggy?”

Xigbar was silent a while, then said in a tough, New York accent, “It’s a tough world out there, see? I don’t wanna see ya get hurt…” He turned around, his face grim. “Just be sure ya make it back in one piece, okay, kid?”

Demyx giggled slightly, cleared his throat, and said in a horrible imitation of Xigbar’s tough voice, “Got it. Even if they kill me, I will make it back in one piece. Uh… See?” He giggled some more, the waved. “See ya, Xigbar! Thanks for the gun!” He scurried off.

Xigbar smiled slightly, shook his head, and aimed at the target, and shot. BULL’S EYE! SHAZZAM!!! he thought, pumping his fist up into the air.

A few minutes later…

Demyx scampered from shadow to shadow, glancing around suspiciously. Let’s see… Who should be the first victim for me…? He thought for a second, then snapped his fingers. “Of course… Zexion!” he murmured, grinning. He scampered over to Zexion’s room, silently.

He opened the door quietly, looking around. Zexion was lying on his bed, reading some kind of magazine – he couldn’t really tell what, though. Demyx flung the door open, and aimed the gun at Zexion’s head. “Mind if I come in…?” he asked.
    “Sure,” Zexion answered, without even looking up.

Demyx crept up to the unsuspecting member, still aiming at his head.

“So… What do you —”
    “It’s curtains for you,” Demyx growled.
    “Huh?” Zexion looked up just as Demyx pulled the trigger. He got hit right between the eyes. He blinked, then said, dryly, “Oh no… I’m dead.”
    “Yup!” Demyx chirped, nodding. “Where are the others?”

Zexion wiped his face, then looked back at his magazine. “You’re asking me? I thought I was dead.”
    Demyx blinked. “Uh… Well, um… You’re HALF dead!”
    Zexion sighed, rolling his eyes. “They’re still in their rooms I presume… Why not go check it out?”

“Thanks!” Demyx whipped out his gun, and shot Zexion in the face again.
    Zexion glared at him.
    “Now you’re ALL dead!” Demyx shouted, grinning.
    “Whatever…” Zexion grumbled, wiping his face again.

That’s when Demyx examined the magazine Zexion was reading… Like… really looked at it. “Hey… You’re not supposed to be reading THOSE kinds of magazines, Zexion!” he protested.
    “Oh, shut up,” Zexion grumbled, opening it back to the page he was on. “You’re not my mother…”
    Demyx narrowed his eyes. “… I’m tellin’ Xemnas…”
    “Nonsense. You’d never do that.”
    “Why not?”
    “Because, dear Waterboy…” Zexion paused to lick his finger and turned the page. “… If you did that, then Saix would know exactly what happened to his precious cheesecake that cost him 3000 munny and—”
    “Well, gotta go, Zexxy! Things to do, people to see, you understand – BYE!” Demyx dashed off.

Zexion watched him run off, then looked back at his magazine. “… Moron.”

Luxord sighed. He was at his computer desk, happily snuggling with a plushy that looked like Xigbar. On his computer, you could see a “Party Poker” window up, and, obviously, he was the winner of the game. He didn’t seem to be paying it any mind, though. “Ah… How I wish this were the real you…” he sighed, smiling at his beloved plushy.

Suddenly, Demyx kicked the door open. “LUXORD!!!” he shouted, dashing in.
    “Oh, crap!—” Luxord quickly shoved the plushy into a drawer below his desk. He quickly whipped around. “D-Demyx! What are you—?”
    Demyx raised his gun. “You must be tired of livin’.”

Luxord glanced at the gun, and ended up with an instant spaz attack. “GWAAAAGH!!! H’OH MY GAWD, HE’S GOT A GUN!!! HEEEELP!!!” He stood up so fast, that his chair fell over. He tried to get away, but he actually ended up tripping backwards on the chair. He flailed his arms around, trying to regain his balance, but ended up sprawling on his back anyways. To make it worse, his legs were now tangled in the chair.

“Ow…” he whimpered.
    “Heh heh heh…” Demyx chuckled, evilly, as he stalked over to his prey. He raised the gun to Luxord’s head, smirking.
    “No!” Luxord yelped, raising his hands to shield his face. “Demyx, DON’T! I—”
    “Save your excuses for the devil.” With that, Demyx shot Luxord point blank on the head.

Luxord flinched, then blinked, confused. He wiped the liquid off his face. “W… Water…?” he asked, staring at it, incredulously.

Demyx clutched his stomach, and started roaring with laughter. “Well, DUUUUUR!!!! You thought I’d really shoot you?!” He started laughing even more, leaning on Luxord’s desk for support. He even started banging his fist on it. Tears appeared in the corner of his eyes. “H’OH MY GAWD!!! WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!!! BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! WAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Luxord blinked, looked down at his hand with water on it, and started flailing his arms about, angrily. “AAAAAGHHHH!!!! I can’t believe you TRICKED me!!!!” he screamed.
    “I can’t believe you FELL for it!” Demyx laughed back. “HAHAHA!!! What a doofus!” He started to walk off, still giggling to himself.
    Luxord felt his cheeks turn hot. “HEY! Show some respect for your elders!!!”
    “HA! You sound like Vexen!” Demyx stopped at the door frame and waved. “Ta-ta!”

He slammed the door behind him.

Roxas was sitting on the edge of his bed, reading a thick book. He looked genuinely interested in it.

BAM!
    “Wha’?!” Roxas yelped, looking up.

Demyx was crouching just out side of his bedroom, his head on the floor. “One…” he was whispering to himself. “Two… Three!” He pushed off a little, and slowly rolled inside.

“FREEZE! NON-STOP!!!” he shouted, jumping up, and aiming at Roxas. His hair now looked like he’d been running around, sticking forks in power sockets, but he didn’t really care at that moment.
    Roxas flinched. He slipped a Keyblade bookmark into his book, and held up his hands up. “Uh… Demyx…? What are you—”
    “ROXAS!!!” Demyx yelled, stalking forward. “I know what you’ve been up to!!!!”
    Roxas blinked, now completely confused. “…Huh?!”
    Demyx’s eyes narrowed. He aimed the gun at Roxas’ head once more. “You’re better off dead.

“Wait, WHA—Ahhhh!!!!” Roxas held up his hands to shield his face from the little squirts of water. “Demyx! STOP!” he shouted.
    Demyx grinned maliciously. “Still alive, huh…?” He shot Roxas even more.
    “YAAAAAAAAH!!!!” Roxas screamed. Finally, he collapsed on his bed. “Okay, okay, I’m DEAD! Ya happy now!?” he shrieked.
    Demyx stared at him for a few moments, then turned around, and started walking out the door. “… I don’t kill minors…” he said, coolly.

Roxas watched him walk out of his room. “Idiot…” he grumbled, reaching for his book again, and wiping his face. “You just DID!”

To be continued...

P.S., Sorry that I made Demyx act so much like a little kid. XD Boredom... It gets the best of us... XD

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah.

--EDIT--

ZOMGZERS, PART 2 IS UP!!! XDDDD

2. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

The whole Luxord with Demyx thing was hilarious.
    Demyx act like a killer? Not a chance.

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

o.O Its so funny xD you always have these dead funny stories^^ I like that^^
    Have part two of game night in castle oblivion come out yet?xPPP

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Hahaha... No. -_-'

I'm still workin' on that. XD I'm sure it's gonna be shorter... It's just... difficult to me for some reason... >.<

I made this story to get rid of my writers block. XD

5. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Demyx being bored leads to that? What does Demyx do for fun then?

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Ever heard of that funky instrument called the sitar...? XD

7. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Nice. Another funny fic from the awesome you. Hehehhe... Zexy is a naauuuugghttyyyy boy. XD Loved the whole scene with Luxord, and once again, more of his fanatical devotion to everything that is Xigbar. XDDDDD I'm surprised he hasn't made a shrine dedicated to him. He'd have a strand of his hair, one of his spare eye-patches, etc. Lol.

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol! I like it so far!! Please,continue this and your other story!!! BTW: BAD ZEXION!!

9. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Wow... That's scarey... O.o'

YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!!! XDDDDDD

Oh well... Great minds think alike, I guess. =3

Zexion.... I have no idea where that came from. XD; I just started thinking, "Well, he can't read that big-arse book ALL the time, so..." and, well... Yeah. XD;

Oh yeah, and Part 2 is done... But I'm planning on keeping it down until Tuesday, just incase my other story starts taking really long... Gotta give you guys something to look forward to... XD

10. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

LOL. Comical and funny......
    Zexion is a bad boy. Whatever.
    Who is Demyx going to target next?
    I guess...
    SAIX!

11. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Close, very close. >3

Um... I forgot what I was about to say. XD;

Oh yeah, thanks for liking. XD

*hit with a brick*

12. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

lmao. That was great. Demyx is such a little kid, and Xiggy encourages him. Love the new bad boy Zexion! Can't wait to see who else gets shot. XD

13. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XD

Thank you... You are too kind. ^-^

*tirednezz*

14. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

"Demyx's Aqua Pistols" (Part 2)

A promise is a promise. ^-^ It's up today, just like I said it would be...

Dis be part one...

2Foxxie4U's Irrelevant \ Sleep Deprived Productions~

Axel was in bed, asleep. A bare arm hung off the edge of the bed. It had been so warm, lately, that he was sleeping in nothing but his boxers.

Demyx silently stalked up to the edge of his bed, an insane grin on his face. Without thinking, he aimed the gun up the unfortunate redhead’s nose, and… pulled the trigger.

Axel’s eyes snapped open. He shot up, holding his hand to his face, and blowing frantically. “PWAH! Agh…!†he looked at Demyx, confused. “… Wha’… Whu’…?â€

Demyx cracked up. “BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Water came outta your NOSE, Axel! WAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!â€
    Axel’s eyes narrowed into slits.
    “WATER!†Demyx shouted again. “FROM YOUR NOSE!!!! WAH—â€

BWAF!

Demyx was smacked in the face with a pillow. Axel jumped up. “Why you little…†he growled, raising his pillow once again.
    “Hu’-oh!†Demyx gasped. “YAAAAH!!!†he raised his gun and started shooting Axel repeatedly.
    “HEY! Cut it out!†Axel screamed, attempting to shield his face with his pillow. It did him no good. Within seconds, he was soaked to the bone.

Demyx finally concluded that he’d had enough, and lowered his gun.

Mistake.

Axel slowly brought his pillow down from his face, and glared at Demyx. There was a dark shadow on his face. Suddenly, the pillow disappeared. In its place was one of Axel’s chackrams. You could practically feel the ground rumbling with his suppressed rage.
    “…†Demyx glanced at the chackram, spun around, and sprinted to the door.
    “YAH!!!!!†Axel screamed, as he hurled the chackram at the Waterboy’s head.

Demyx did a double take at the flying chackram. “HUP!!!†he shouted completely on impulse as he dove out of the room. The chackram whistled through the air like a missile, and sank into the wall with a TWANG!

Demyx stared at the chackram, and scurried away.

Unlike the rest of the Organization members Demyx had shot, Saix was walking down the hallway when he found him. By the look on his face, and the speed he was going, he was most likely on an errand for Xemnas. What a suck-up.

Demyx fled from shadow to shadow, spying on Saix. He pulled out an imaginary walky-talky and held it up to his face, still spying on The Berserker.

“Demyx number one," he drawled into the invisible walky-talky, "we’ve got a moon man waltzin’ over to the beetle farm for Mary-Kate an’ Ashley, over…â€
    He made a static noise with his mouth, and said, “I have no idea what cha just said, Demyx number two, but I’m goin' in, over. ka-chshhh.â€
    “May Kingdom Hearts have mercy on your soul, Demyx number one. Over an' out. ka-chshhhh.â€

He peeked at Saix again from his cover. It looked like Saix hadn’t head any of his nonsense. He sighed. One… Two… THREE!

He dashed over to Saix. “Hey, Sailor Moon!†he screamed.
    Saix stopped abruptly. He growled and whipped around. “Who said th—†He was cut off by a squirt of water that hit him right in the forehead. He blinked, and stared at Demyx.

Demyx was pointing at Saix’s head, and cracking up. He’d shot him right in the center of Saix’s huge ‘X’. “Well, ya know what they say, Saix! ‘X marks the spot’! HAHAHAHAHA—â€

Saix growled, and summoned his claymore. He glared at Demyx, eyes flashing. “In the name of the moon, I SHALL PUNISH YOU!!!!!†he roared, lifting it high in the air.

“HAHAHA! You said—Agh!†Demyx jumped to the side as the claymore went whipping beside him, and buried itself in the floor. Demyx squeaked, whipped around, and took off.

“Demyx number two! This is Demyx number one saying… HAUL BUTT!!!! OVER!†he screamed into his imaginary walky-talky.
    “HEY, GET BACK HERE!!!!†Saix screamed, chasing after Demyx. “RAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!†He tried to chop off the poor Waterboy’s head.
    Demyx screamed, and ducked at the last minute, making the claymore smash into the wall instead. “ROGER! Demyx number two HAULIN’ BUTT!!! OVER AND OUT!!!â€
    “I’m gonna slice your head off, rip out your eyes and feed them to the BIRDS!†Saix screamed, practically foaming at the mouth.

Demyx skid around the corner, and quietly jumped into an unoccupied room. Ironically, it was Saix’s room – the one place Saix would never think of looking in.

Demyx glanced around a few seconds, then dove under the bed. Saix thundered right past. “WHERE ARE YA?! COME OUT AND TAKE YOUR BEATING LIKE A NOBODY!!!!" the Berserker shouted.
    MAN, that was close! I gotta be more careful! Demyx thought, sighing.

Yeah right. Careful. Like there ever WAS such a thing in Demyx’s world. He’d had close calls with, not only Saix, but with Vexen. And Xaldin… And the Superior… And, as for Larxene… It must have been her time of the month or SOMETHING. He thought that he wouldn’t make it out alive. But he’d successfully “killed†every single one.

He brushed his hand over his hair to make sure that Xemnas’s aero blades hadn’t singed his mullet any. Fortunately, no damage was done. He sighed in relief, then smiled deviously. “Great… So that means the only one left…†He gently nudged the door of one member’s room open. “… Is Xigbar…†he finished, softly.

Xigbar was now at his desk, on the phone with some random girl. His feet were kicked up, casually, and he was leaning back dangerously far. But then again, he was the master of space, so why should he worry about falling?

“Yeah… Uh-huh…†Xigbar said, casually rubbing his fingernails on his shirt. “No, not really… Well why do you want to… Hm?â€

He looked back to see Demyx grinning evilly, and pointing the gun at his head. “Don’t talk…†he commanded.

Xigbar blinked, staring at the gun aimed at his head.
    "What’s going on?" asked the girl on the other end of the line.
    Xigbar smiled. “Oh, I’ve got a gun pointed at me,†he said to her.
    Demyx’s eyes narrowed. “No talking!â€
    "WHAT?!" shrieked the girl on the other end.
    “I’m being told not to talk!†laughed Xigbar.
    “Hey! I’m WARNING you! Watch it!†screamed Demyx.
    Xigbar turned around, continuing his conversation with the girl. “Huh? Yeah… Nah, it’ll be okay.â€
    Demyx snapped. “YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!â€

He pulled the trigger.

K-CHT…

He blinked. “… Huh…?†He pulled the trigger a few more times.

K-CHT K-CHT K-CHT...

No water.

Xigbar looked back at him, smiling slyly. “Tsk, tsk, little dude… Always make sure you have enough bullets left…â€
    Demyx pouted. I’ll show ya, ya little… He turned around, grumbling to himself, and began refilling the little gun with water once more, as Xigbar went back to his conversation on the phone.

Hah… That’ll do it… thought Demyx with a devious grin. He looked back at Xigbar. Now, the Freeshooter was sitting sideways on the chair, his arm dangling off the back of it. Still talking.

Demyx turned completely around, and aimed his gun at Xigbar’s head again right as the Freeshooter said on his phone, “Okay… See ya later.†A small beep was heard as he turned his phone off.

Demyx grinned, and was about to pulled the trigger, when…

“HYA!!!!†Xigbar suddenly whipped around, and karate-chopped the gun out of Demyx’s hand! Demyx stared at it on the floor dumbly – he hadn’t planned for something like this… “Uh… Huh?†he asked, blinking. …And it was safe to say that he didn’t exactly have the reaction skills of a cat…

Xigbar quickly scooped the gun up, and aimed it at Demyx’s head, grinning maliciously.
    “Wha’?!†Demyx yelped, his eyes wide.

Xigbar chuckled. “Say goodbye, ya little assassin…!†he sang. And he pulled the trigger.

Demyx winced as he was shot right on the forehead. He stood there for a moment, his face dripping with water, then collapsed on the ground with a little moan. And was still.

Xigbar stared at him, his face emotionless. He grinned slowly, and suddenly started shooting Demyx repeatedly with water.

“GWAAAAUGH!!!!†Demyx shouted, flailing about again.
    Xigbar, however, was greatly enjoying himself. “BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!†he cackled. “And say hello to my leetle friend!†he shouted, imitating Scarface. He popped the little pug off the back of the gun, and dumped the rest of the water right on top of Demyx.

“Alright, alright, I’M DEAD!†yelled Demyx, frantically. He went limp. “SEE?!†he closed his eyes, stuck out his tongue, and laid there, motionless.

After a moment, Zexion stuck his head in the room. “Hey, guys. Vexen just ordered pizza. Who wants some?â€
    Demyx popped up. “ME!†he shouted.
    Xigbar blinked. “He came back to life…!†he whispered, with mock surprise as Zexion disappeared out of view.

Demyx jumped up, shook himself like a dog, then turned back to Xigbar, grinning. “Thanks again for letting me use your gun, Xiggy!†he shouted.
    Xigbar shrugged. “Don’t mention it.†He grinned. “Now scram.â€

Demyx nodded, then took off through the door. Zexion was outside, his arms crossed. “Follow me,†he murmured, walking off.

Demyx cheerily followed. Before long, they found themselves at the entrance to Vexen’s lab. Zexion opened the door, and slowly walked in. There was only one light on. He stepped in the circle of light, and looked back at Demyx.

Demyx blinked, and wandered in behind him. “Hey, uh… Where’s the pizz—AH!â€

The door to the lab slammed shut, making the lone light bulb above the only source of light. Demyx gulped. “Uh… Zexxy? What’s that all…†he trailed off. Zexion was gone. "... About...?" Okay… This is starting to get reeeeeally creepy… he thought, looking around. “Uh… Guys…?†he whimpered. “G—â€

“So…†a voice from nowhere hissed, “you like shooting people with water guns, do you…?â€
    Demyx recognized the voice. “X-Xemnas…? Uh… I was just joking ya know—â€
    “Humph! Joking, you say?†another voice cut in. Xaldin.
    “Well, idiot, some of us don’t exactly go well with water. Got it memorized?†Axel.
    “Such a thoughtless action deserves severe punishment…†Saix.
    “SEVERE PUNISHMENT?!†Demyx yelped. “B-But all I did was squirt everyone with a water gun!!!â€

“Okay… You caught us.†Larxene stepped into the light, holding her kunai in one hand and some coiled rope in the other. There was an evil grin on her face. “We just wanted to see someone get mutilated," she confessed. "Shall we proceed…?â€

“YES!†This time, Demyx could hear everyone in the Organization’s voice – save Xigbar. Roxas stepped in the light, wielding both Keyblades. Saix appeared from the opposite end of the circle, holding his claymore. All of their faces were covered with evil grins. Far off, he saw two faint, indistinct rings of fire, along with two identical red blades, flash.

“AUGH! Guys, guys, I’m sorry! I won’t do it again! Honest!†He heard them all laughing cruelly as they closed in.

“You know what they say, Demyx…†Luxord growled from somewhere in the dark. “Boredom kills.â€

A few seconds later, you could hear Demyx, about, 10 miles away, screaming things like, “AAAAGH! No, Saix, DON’T! OW! Holy crud, I think that was a vital—Wait! Roxas! THAT DOESN’ GO THERE! No, wait! Xaldin! I need that to—AAAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Mommy, Mommy, make it STOP!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!â€

The moral of this story is… Revenge is a dish best served cold… With pizza.

The end!

Sorry I had Demyx beat up... Again... XD; I wasn't really sure how to end it, and... Well... stuff happends. Well... We know, after this experiance, Demyx ain't gonna be able to have children... XD Oh, and, incase you didn't know, that whole "In the name of the moon, I SHALL PUNISH YOU!!!" thing is Sailor Moon's catch phrase. =P

P.S., What is up with me and Demyx lately? O.o' They've been, like, dominating all of my fanfics... And, no, not in the wrong way. XD

P.S.S., Lawl... Xiggy = Scarface. XDDD

P.S.S.S., LAWL! Saix = Sailor Moon! XDDDD

P.S.S.S.S., I like pizza! XDDDDDDDD

*drinks coffee*

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah

15. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Woot!^^
    Part two is up! yay finally !^^
    I really enjoy your stories ^^
    Ill read this part when I get the time^^
    *Yay!^^*

16. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! (what the heck did I just put OOC in front of that?) FUNNY! I love the way Saix reacted. Heh, severe punishment. Love that.....

Wait a second....

I could swear that the "MOMMYs" and "DADDYs" part come from my speech of torture, and the "I think that was a vital" came from blacklillian....

And I have a bad feeling on what you were referring to for Larxene...

17. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!*turning blue laughing*Poor Demyx!

18. Nanaki Broken in six places

MEGA LOL!!!!! I LOVED it!! Great job!!! Can't wait to read your next story!!! YOU ROCK!!!

19. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Oh yes, classic. Saix's sailor moon thing had me cracking up and it's funny cuz some Saix cosplayer actually said that line in a skit. ^_^ After reading this story and all your other ones, I've found Demyx and Xigbar to be quite adorable. XDDD

20. twilightsora13 Destiny Islands Resident

*laughlaughCHOKElaughlaugh* that was HYSTERICAL. XD XD the mere vision of Demy stalking around with a water gun and talking to himself on an invisible walkie talkie is hilarious enough to make me die laughing. honestly.

"Oh, I've got a gun pointed at me."
    ^that made me smile. ^_^ *starts cracking up again* great story.