Chain of Memories Zexion's Death

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Number13Roxas, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Why was Zexion killed by the Riku Replica, why would Axel want Zexion dead he wasn't a traitor?

2. Marluxia's Scythe Destiny Islands Resident

This was written by Koneko:

Axel killed Zexion because he knew too much. At the point when the event occured, he was one of the last (if not the last) Organization member in Castle. Axel would have to take him out in order to keep him from telling Xemnas what REALLY happened.

(And I think it's safe to say that Xemnas never really found out...though he might have suspected it.)

3. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Oh really, but all Zexion knew if you think about it was that Axel killed Vexen in order to earn Marluxia's trust, he did what the organization wanted at the cost of one loyal member.

4. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Zexion also knows that Riku has a "connection" to Xehanort. And Axel killed Vexen not just to earn Marluxia's loyalty, he did it because Sora nearly found out about his Nobody, Roxas.

5. MisuzuKamio Destiny Islands Resident

finish it.

I think he just did it to help Sora and the Organization, in the long run.
    Riku replica, I guess he figured would be usefull, either to the Organization or himself which is I suppose why he tried to help him out. Replica died anyway but I dont think he really cared all that much either way.
    Zexion wanted to use Riku's power, just like how Marluxia wanted to use Sora. No matter what that meant, it was most likely bad for Sora and the Organization if they had a guy running around controlling one of the Keybladers...Axel was already protecting Sora in COM, so I'd think he'd want to help him out in this aspect with Riku, as well as not letting the Organization possibly get in potential trouble. Since they were his orders to get rid of any betrayers, I guess he figured he might as well finish the job and start any new problems from forming.
    Zexion was smart. He doesn't do much, but he was one of the 6 apprentices. He was also the youngest, so I think that might've marked his 'downfall'.

6. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I kinda agree with the whole knowing too much thing. Seems pretty reasonable.

Or maybe Axel wanted to stop him from attempting to wake Sora up somehow for some reason.

Out of Topic: I thought his death was kinda cheezy and pointless cuz he was the last member to know about all that's happened in the Castle. Axel probably wouldn't join him, self-explanitory. So him alone probably wouldn't be able to take over the organization, maybe to some major blows but not take over it; even with Xemnas asleep or watever he was doing in the Final Mix. (I think I lost myself)

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

i think axel let riku kill zexion so rr could get zexion's strainght

8. Marluxia's Scythe Destiny Islands Resident

Nope, he just said that to trick the Riku Replica into doing it.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I never knew Riku had a connection with Xehanort. I often wondered the same question as to why Zexion was killed, I thought that it was the same reason as Vexen but thats not true- I have never completed the gba game so I'm not sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.