Chain of Memories Zexion is one of the strongest organization 13 members...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Dreadnought, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadnought Twilight Town Denizen

Zexion, Axel, Xemnas,

I think that these guys are the strongest members... Axel lasted tons of battles..
    Zexion may have not lasted many battles, but if replica riku hadn't sucked out
    his life essence he would have survived and returned in kh2...
    Xemnas was strong enough to harness kingdom hearts....

You guys may disagree, but Demyx, Saix, Luxord, Xaldin, Xigbar....
    They only lasted one battle then died.. I am not saying they aren't
    cool or something like that, its just their strength I'm questioning...

2. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Demyx lasted TWO battles...as did Luxord...

3. riniblack Destiny Islands Resident

I think Marluxia is one of the strongest. I mean, he was the main boss of an entire game! How many other organization members can say that? But I agree about Axel. He gave up his own life, and never was defeated for real.

4. Repliku Chaser

I suppose I think all of them were strong in their ways. I also am pretty sure Axel could have taken Marluxia had Sora not shown up, even if it was a Replica of him. Marluxia did really nothing to Axel. I think Xemnas was the strongest of them all but all of them had very strong abilities and elements so I don't know how to rate the others as far as being weaker than one another. I can see ways each could take out the other in the right circumstances. I do think often Zexion gets put as the weakest of them and I would disagree with that.

5. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I completely disagree. If you've ever seen anything from KH2FM+, u can see him on action. And believe me, when he puts his pedel to the medal, he's a deadly pwooning machine. Also, he's got a lotta hidden/tricky abilities which can b a good asset to him whearas most other members practically have the same battle routine over and over again.

6. Tuquieii Moogle Assistant

It's possible that roxas is the strongest because A) He's soras nobody
    B) He was essential to help Xemnas gain Kingdom Hearts
    C) The organization wanted him dead if he wasn't going to help them (he was a potential threat)

7. Repliku Chaser

1. I don't buy that Roxas was the strongest. I think Xemnas could have squashed him. Sora could not take out the true power of Xemnas alone.
    2. He was only essential because he had a "Keyblade" which brings out the Heartless. Heartless are drawn to the Keyblade's power. That's why Roxas was instrumental. This is why when Roxas was taken from them, they began using Sora. Otherwise he would have been just as 'useful' as any other Org member.
    3. The Org wanted their own 'traitors' dead. They also wanted Axel dealt with, Vexen and Marluxia etc. He was a member that walked off and had secrets that the Org had been keeping for a good 9 or 10 years. Of course they would want to kill him of he refuses to work with them. Of course, for wanting to 'kill' him, Xigbar actually seemed genuinely not pleased with Roxas's change against them as did some others.

8. Cherry Berry Chaser

I think that Xemnas was the most powerful lol! Obv reasons!

9. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to goo zee moon :O *points at moon*
    Well I think that Zexion and Marluxia are pretty strong :3

10. Captain Kuchiki Destiny Islands Resident

In CoM, Zexion was attacked by Riku once and he had to run because he was too weak, already, to fight.

11. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

I agree with that.

Zexion is not weak. He prefers not to fight, as I've read from an official source elsewhere before. He uses his wits, his cleverness instead. So 'running'? I would say 'wisely retreating,' as he would rather not battle. In Re:CoM, his powers are shown, displaying his true strength and how he is not so weak...

12. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd say that Zexion would be in the top 5 strongest or so... along with Xemnas, Saïx, Roxas, and Marluxia...

13. Ginix Traverse Town Homebody

Well actually, I'm gonna try to guess the top 5 in order from strongest to- I'm just bringing something new here.

1. Xemnas (Duh)

2. Roxas (Maybe)

3. Axel (Yeah, I think this is about right)

4. Marluxia (Hmmmm)

5. Zexion (not sure)

I think thats about how it would go...

14. Dredica SNES was the best.

I think Xigbar is really strong, I mean so what if he lasted one battle? They as in Square Enix, were closing the game, so I guess you could say there was no time for you to fight them again, the plus from what I've seen, data Saix is supposly super hard, and even in the real game, he is still pretty hard. Well Zexion summoned the dark side heartless didn't he? Plus in the real Chain Of Memories, for game boy, it took me more then one try to kill him. Axel, he isn't that strong, I mean you beat him ALOT he just runs away, to be truthful. Marluxia is really hard, I still havn't beat the third part boss of him, I know I'm pathetic :(

15. trinity limit blowout Moogle Assistant

Axel All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Gravity Chaser

I think the reason Zexion survived was because he was exceptionally smart, not exceptionally strong.

But if you consider that to be an actual strength, then yes, he is one of the stronger members.

17. TruthfulLight Moogle Assistant

strong org. members

I'd have to say Axel. He survived Chain of Memories while exterminating nearly half of the Organization. Not to mention he survived most of KH2 until he sacrificed his own being...so techiniquly he wasn't defeated.

18. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Mostly because he ran away from his last battle with Sora... and his battles with Roxas... and the first battle with Sora was just a test... So to make a long story short... Axel never fought them PROPERLY...

19. Soushirei 運命の欠片

I'm solely debating semantics here, but Roxas didn't leave the Organization 9-10 years ago. Roxas was created in the later half of KH1 and was reunited with Sora at pretty much the beginning of KH2.

That's a whole year that passed, not 9-10.

Or am I completely misreading your post?

--
    I wouldn't put it against Zexion has being one of the strongest; he didn't exactly have the screen-time to shine like the others. Most would probably assume Zexion is weak because his offensive powers aren't based on physical methods. And while it's true that not many people considered Lexaeus one of the strongest members--it comes down to the idea that some people consider the 'cool-badass-fighting' people to be the strongest.

Xemnas is a no brainer. He has to be one of the strongest or else he wouldn't have been the focal point of the game--or the main antagonist pulling the strings from behind the shadows.

20. riniblack Destiny Islands Resident

I think what was meant is that the organization has been around a lot longer than Roxas has., and as a member he probably learned a lot of the organization's secrets, so him walking off with them would be dangerous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.