Chain of Memories Zemyx? How do they make up this fiction?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Dreadnought, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadnought Twilight Town Denizen

I have heard lots of rumors about Zexion and Demyx being gay. I know
    its all fake and there is no truth in it but what made them even imagine
    Zexion do that stuff when he's so awesome? What gave them that idea?

ps: someone should start a Zexion fan club

2. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Well in the simplest way to answer it people find it very attractive to put Zexion and Demyx together.

It may have to do with them being opposites in appearence and personality plus many people like Yaoi a lot (like myself). It's just how people feel about things and if it upsets you I'm afraid you will have to live with other people thinking this way...

3. Zekushion Traverse Town Homebody

As a Zemyx fan myself, I can provide a few answers. For me, and several of the other Zemyx fans out there, it's more than the "they look pretty together" factor. We see much more than that; a connection between the two characters that make up most of our love for the pairing. Yes, there's the balance between the personalities, and admittedly, I do think they look pretty together, but really, it's all about the connection between them.

Actually, instead of letting me ramble on about my favorite KH pairing, I'll give you a link to a good, well-thought out dissertation on the pairing, written by the Queen of Zemyx herself, Dual.

A Dissertation on Zemyx

We're not really trying to force the pairing on anyone; we're just trying to enjoy it. If Dual's dissertation helps you understand what we see, we're happy that you could at least understand. We're not asking you to like the pairing.

4. Dreadnought Twilight Town Denizen

Well its sad how a bunch of saddamites can turn such a cool character
    into a mundane puppet of imorality. Why couldn't they have picked
    on someone else? I guess its a racist stereotype. People group emos
    as gay when in fact many of them aren't. Racist against emos!!!

5. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

Uh...what?

And how would you know what the characters are? Nomura said he doesn't care about shippings, thus, it's open for interpretation; absense of evidence is not evidence of absense. I like Yaoi, yes, but hey, if you don't like it, that's cool. Whatever flies your Gummi Ship, it's your opinion.

Also, morality has no place on teh interwebs. And Emo is not a race.

6. Xendran Banned

hes gotcha there buddy. i presonanlly dont care what ppl think about them.

7. Mish smiley day!

Gosh, how could those 'saddamites' form such a disgraceful pairing!

I mean, clearly Demyx is more suited for Axel, and Zexion more suited for Lexaeus or Vexen.

8. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Yep, Yaoi is really big these days. A lot of people are making everyone gay =_=

ahem, like Sora and Axel, i remember a picture xD

9. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

well, people made up the pairing of Zemyx by the saying "Opposites attract each other." Well that's what my friend says. xD Then there's the whole 69 thing. xD

10. SinirothXIII Destiny Islands Resident

And what makes you think people who are gay can't be "awesome" as you say? Keep your homophobia to yourself.

11. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

i think they look cute to be together.. nothing to sad about it..

12. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Because, you know, being gay makes you un-awesome.

Yet another homophobe who can't stand fandom.
    Get the heck over it. I'm sorry hun, it's a fact of life. :( I seriously thought threads like this weren't allowed?

And as for this? Ignorant KHV user is ignorant.

First of all, emos aren't a race. So um no. Don't even go there.

Mundane puppet of imorality? How poetic of you.

Why couldn't they have picked on someone else you ask? They do.
    Um how new are you to this fandom? There are pairings for each org member X each org member. Hence the crazy Luxord/Marly pairings and all.

13. Repliku Chaser

How is it possible? The same way RoxasxAxel, RikuxSora, etc is possible. I don't get into pairings really of any kind unless it's so obvious that it could happen I'd have to hit myself with a brick and go out cold to not say 'yeah, it's plausible'. It's just people having fun and letting their imaginations take them to wherever, which isn't harmful even if some of it at times can be annoying when it's overplayed.

14. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

Simple. People like Yaoi they think it's "hawt" when two guys are kissing, (won't go further) but you know. I don't like it =/ but some girls and guys >.> do...

15. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

Better than Lexaeus.

16. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I never saw the 69 innuendo untl now....

...And Mish what's wrong with you!!! Zexion with Vexen!!!

You need a wake up of how gross that is. Vexen has no pretty features in my eyes and he has an ero-ossan laugh going in!!! (that means middle aged perverted man). Or do I have to get a link of Vexen pervert laugh???

But that 69 innuendo just gave me a very filthy idea for my next one-shot fanfic...

17. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Gah! I knew this existed but never actually knew there was such things as 'Zemyx-fan' no offense ya guys. Just never knew.... and well, people have different oppinions. Like some people like all this stuff about characters loving each other even if they have the same gender. Though some people like the "reality" of the game. Like, you, you think Zexy is sooooo totally awsome (eep! I do too! Go ZEXY! XP) while other people think a whole bunch of other stuff. Well, what I'm just trying to message you is that people have their own ways. Yeah, well that's it......no wait....GO ZEXION!!!! XP

18. C This silence is mine

Demyx suits everybody he's the org. ***** =D

19. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I happen to love Vexen. Maybe it's the whole ice queen thing or maybe it's the way Silvy draws him.

Anyway, threads like this still exist? Oi vey, nothing in KH is canon. Nomura has said this himself...not in those words. But I wonder why everyone makes such a big deal about relationships in the game. Sure they're pretty to look at but they're just pixels in the end.

And yes I do enjoy yaoi.

20. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

It must be the way silvy draws him cos he scared me with his laugh when he fought Riku.

I count in the guys section of the Yaoi-fandom.

Actually when they're 3D they're polygons not pixels, a simple mistake I think but I'm just a grammer b****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.