You're Not Alone.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by HellKitten, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

13 December, 2014

Welcome to my world. My name is Sarik. Sarik Karian. It's winter. The snow is falling at this moment. I was recently taken out of school. My father always lectured me about not studying in school. He wants me to be a doctor. I really don't want to be a doctor. I want to some day become Historiographer. Y'know, The people that study historic writing and historic methods. Anyway, I'm age thirteen. The year is 2014. I live in Hamburg, Germany.
    I'm not too sure why I was taken out of school. About a week ago this happened. All I know is they took my father away from me. My mother has been very quiet, my older brothers, well, they seem to know whats going on. They won't tell me anything. They never do. 'You'll understand later.' Is all they will say. My two older sisters won't tell me much either, Pari(17), told me that something bad is happening I'm not to sure what. My other sister, Raya(16), is just as stubborn as Bernard(21), and Tatik(20). My other brother knows nothing either, Gamar(14). I think they know he'll tell me.

~Sarik Karian

14 December, 2014

Everything has gone wrong. I know what is happening. War. Soldiers came. Four of them. I don't know why. They lined us up outside. They questioned my mother. She didn't know. Bernard said something. I wasn't paying attention. I think it was to leave her alone. I know he would never say anything disrespectful. My grandmother was holding my hand. She knew I was scared. They asked for Bernard and Titak's ages and names next. I was terrified. They took them to the wall. Two of the soldiers loaded the pistols they carried. One of the other soldiers sent us back inside. While we were walking back, "Offenes Feuer." Thats all I remember. Two gunshots, and my mother screaming. They forced her inside,

"Sie taten nichts! Sie taten nichts!" She was screaming over and over. I knew it happened. The two who had helped me. Vigil when I was sick. Saved me when I fell. Shot. I looked back. Both were dead. Titak and Bernard. I was filled to the rim with both fear and sickness.

Whose next?

Once we were inside, they simply took us out the front door. Silence. Not even a bird. Grandmother kept my hand in hers. She knew what was happening. I think I had a clue.
    "Nehmen Sie sie zurück." One of the soldiers said. The other three understood. They lead us until night. They stopped and used the bathroom and drank water but we were rejected of those privileges. At night, there was a camp. There was hundreds of other people. It was horrible. They smelled of fear, and filth. They were starved. That night mother told me and Gamar exactly what to do. Run. Don't stop. Escape. I hugged mother, Pari, and Raya. Gamar and I left. Quietly. Not to be stopped. It was cold. We had to go through a river without being heard to escape. I thought I was going to die.​

~Summary~

War has broken out in Europe. Sarik Karian and his family. Mother, brother, and two sisters. Are trapped. The oldest brothers dead. Sarik now knows his father is most likely dead. War is out. Over what is not yet known. Sarik knows he needs to escape with Gamar his older brother. They need to survive. Gamar knows too well that they can't go back home or to any other place in public. They will be shot or taken captive. ​

Rules~
    -No killing off.
    -Four characters(limit) per person
    -No God-Modding
    -No Sex(Kissing, Hugging, is fine)
    -You can swear but please use censors
    -You can have your character talk different languages
    -Our favorite. Stay ON TOPIC!
    -Be realistic.
    -Have Fun
    -There is a Resistance group. Only one.
    -I mean it

Character Thread/Profile:

Username:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Other info:
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance):
    Theme Song(Optional):

Characters~
    Sarik Karian~HellKitten
    Gamar Karian~

Soldiers~
    Username: Friendly_Heartless
    Name: Amdar
    Personality: Silent, mysterious, half cold hearted
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Other info: Good at scouting and tracking. Nothing much is known about his past.
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance): Soldier

Username:HellKitten
    Name:Lukas Acton
    Personality:Quiet, Serious, Kind of insane
    Appearance:Short black hair with grey eyes, that almost have no colour. His skin is very pale white. He wears the German Military uniform with the correct ranks as a Colonel would have.
    Other:He is a the colonel of a military group.
    Side:Soldier
    Theme Song:Rammstein-Ich Will

Other~
    Username:HellKitten
    Name:Sarik Karian
    Personality:Quiet, Happy-Go-Luck, Smart, Strong
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Other info: Brother is Gamar.
    Soldier or other:Other. Currently running from army.
    Theme Song(Optional): Welcome To My World-Sick Puppies

Username: Aerith G.
    Name: Marina
    Personality: Kind, honest, gentle, tough, outgoing, witty
    Appearance: [​IMG](Soldier disguise) [​IMG] (Normal appearance)
    Other info: Her family was killed by soldiers when she was young. She became part of a a resistance soon after, and disguises herself as a soldier to help gain information to the soldiers.
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance): Resistance
    Theme Song(Optional): My Immortal (Rock Version)-Evanscence

Username: overoad
    Name: jerry 'codename: J'
    Personality: nice, alter ego: not so nice
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Other info: has 2 sides and is good with every kind of weapon
    Soldier or other : a alone standing mercenerie, who is running away from the soldiers
    Theme Song(Optional): downfall - trust company

Username: DSK
    Name: Aldon
    Personality: Quiet, Kind, and caring.
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Other info: His family was killed by soldiers while he barely managed to escape. He feels bad for not trying to help them, but there was nothing he could do. The memory haunts his dreams.
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance): Other.
    Theme Song(Optional): Requiem for a dream - Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Name: Natasha
    Personality: Just a little shy, very kind to others, can be quite aggressive though.
    Other info: Knows how to treat medical wounds and how to take care of injured and sick people.
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance): Other

Username-Firekeyblade
    Name-Angel
    Age-16
    Gender-Female
    Personality-Apathetic, empathetic sometimes, very kind, tries to be helpful, will help when asked, very loyal to whoever, somewhat slow to react
    Appearance(use your imagination. can't find a pic. )- Always wears a blue jacket with a hood and pockets that's zipped to the top. Long black hair tied in a ponytail. Wears jeans.
    Other info- One track mind. Easily trusting. Had a dream of becoming something medical. Literate in Chinese and is also fluent to some extent with German.

Username: The Fifth Element
    Name: Jeanne (or Joan) Dark
    Personality: She is very stubborn abd most of the time, won't take no for an answer. Jeanne is very attatched to her religion(she is a Catholic).
    Other info: She is a descendant of Joan of Arc(Joan would be her great x 5 aunt) she escaped from France where they are bombing
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance): Escapee
    Theme Song(Optional): All The Same- Sick Puppies

Username: Ven The Keyblade Master
    Name: Kevin
    Personality: Sarcastic, funny and a bit random
    Other info: NO
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance): Resistance
    Theme Song(Optional): Dreams of and Absolution (Silver's Theme in Sonic)

2. Azure Flame Banned

Can the non-soldiers have weapons so they can at least fight back or defend themselves?

3. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

If they can find one. Yes. I forgot to mention the resistance. They can get guns from the resistance if they are lucky to find them.

4. Azure Flame Banned

What about swords?

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

They can use them.

6. overload Traverse Town Homebody

Username: overoad
    Name: jerry 'codename: J'
    Personality: nice, alter ego: not so nice
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Other info: has 2 sides and is good with every kind of weapon
    Soldier or other : a alone standing mercenerie, who is running away from the soldiers
    Theme Song(Optional): downfall - trust company

7. Azure Flame Banned

Alright.

Username: DSK
    Name: Aldon
    Personality: Quiet, Kind, and caring.
    Other info: His family was killed by soldiers while he barely managed to escape. He feels bad for not trying to help them, but there was nothing he could do. The memory haunts his dreams.
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance): Other.
    Theme Song(Optional): Requiem for a dream - Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

8. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Thanks for joining. :D I added your profiles.

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Name: Natasha
    Personality: Just a little shy, very kind to others, can be quite aggressive though.
    Other info: Knows how to treat medical wounds and how to take care of injured and sick people.
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance): Other
    Theme Song: True Light (DN Angel theme)

10. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Awesome. Awesome. Thanks you, buddeh. :D

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Name: Amdar
    Personality: Silent, mysterious, half cold hearted
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Other info: Good at scouting and tracking. Nothing much is known about his past.
    Soldier(Part of army or bad person in general) or other(Escapee, good, Resistance): Soldier

12. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

All right. Awesome thanks, man. I'm going to add a baddy and then we can start. I will start off.

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

Occ: Yeah!!! Can't wait! :D

14. Azure Flame Banned

OOC: Alright.

15. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

The doors flew open. A slender man walked through. White skin, very pale. Almost albino. Very light grey eyes. They were dull of life but meant business.
    "Zeit, um zu gehen!" He commanded in a harsh voice. Their was soldiers loitered in the room he was in. They quickly woke and got out of their bunks. The man was dressed in a German military uniform.
    "Besteigen Sie die Pferde! Ich werde führen!" He yelled. Everyone was wide awake at this point. As he strided past every soldier, he didn't even glance at them. "Widerstand wurde in Bergen fleckig!" He said out-loud. It echoed off the cement walls. He said no more and turned walking back through the doors which he entered from.

"Bruder," A voice said in the cold dawn. "Bruder," The voice repeated. Young. Tired. A teenager. Thirteen. Was bent over resting his hands on his knees. His breath almost froze as he spoke and breathed. "Können wir uns ausruhen?" He asked, his eyes half-closed. The teen had black hair, black glasses. He looked tired. Black circles under his eyes. His body shaking. His clothes were soaked. And red.
    "Not yet, Sarik." Another voice replied. Around the same age maybe a little older. "We're almost near a district. Lets hurry. Don't talk and you won't be as tired." He said. Black hair, and green eyes. And was too like Sarik tired. "Herankommen. Wir können das tun." He said, and continued forward. Running past trees. They were in a dense forest, covered with a heavy haze. The brother was running pretty slowly. He wanted to make sure they were a good distance from the military before resting.
    Sarik looked up. He almost dropped there. His knees shook. His heels felt very tired. He continued forward, limping at first and then he got into a jog. His best for running at the time being. "Bruder," He started. "Gamar," Sarik said, "Der Fluss," He said, "Warum der mit Körpern überschwemmte Fluss war?"
    "Krieg. Krieg, Sarik. Sie töten uns. Thats, warum das auch rot war. Vergiftet mit unserem Freund-Blut." Gamar said continuing on every now and then tripping up. He couldn't feel his leg any more.

EDIT:You can translate here http://translation2.paralink.com/

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

OOC: O.o I'm not understanding the German language.... lol I'll just wing it! :) Yeah for translations! lol

Amdar watched as the other soldier left. He sighed. "Another day...."

Natasha was in the woods, collecting herbs. More and more escapees were coming to them everyday, and the need for supplies increase. Her brown hair was tied back into a long braid that trailed down her back. She bent over and continued the hunt for more herbs.

17. Azure Flame Banned

OOC: I did not understand a word they were saying, except the English.

BIC: Aldon was hiding in the back of a hay truck, cold and hungry. He felt the truck slow to a stop and heard people speaking in German. He didn't understand them, as he was just on vacation here from America when his family was killed by soldiers. He snuck out the back of the truck and ran into a nearby forest without being seen.

18. overload Traverse Town Homebody

in the middle of a battlefield a 16 year old boy stood in the middle of the battlefield and was surounded by dead bodies of soldiers laying on the ground, ''alright i need to get out of here as quick i can'' he said and tried to walk but he saw and felt the deep wound in his chest, he felt how his blood was dropping of his shirt ''oh man i always need to have this when i try to escape'' he said and before he knew it he was surrounded by many soldiers ''here we go again'' he said while he was putting a bandage around his chest and took a machine gun ''well good bye'' he said and jumped into the air and started to shoot on the soldier, some fell dead on the ground, jerry landed on the head of another soldier and shot into his head and jumped from the one to another soldier and while he jumped he shot every soldier, jerry was to fast that the soldiers didn't had a change to counter his bullets

19. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    *facepalm*......I swear I posted my bio.......and it was long too....-_-....I'll just PM it to you and you can post it on the front whenever....

20. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Also->Overload, please try to be more realistic. I do enjoy how your posts are longer but please be realistic. You can't carry a machine gun.

BiC://

"Bruder," Sarik started, tears came from his eyes. His clothes were starting to dry to open wounds. "Ich kann nicht weitergehen!" He cried, he was breathing heavily, Sarik almost felt dead. "Bitte!" He pleaded,

"Wir werden anhalten, sobald wir außer dieser Reinigung sind," Gamar said, and pointed to the other side of the field they were on. He continued running the grass he ran past up to his waist. It left behind watery red blood that quickly dried to the grass.
    Sarik continued on, slowly, he forced himself to move forward. His blood felt like it was no more. He felt hollow. Felt soulless. 'I can't breath.' He thought, tears stinging his eyes he was gasping for air they had gone a full twenty-four hours without stopping. It felt like hours before he reached the other side of the clearing. Once he had he immediately dropped to the ground, gasping for air, his face looking at a tree. He felt small. Useless. Done for.

Meanwhile, the Colonel was getting ready to go to the mountains. The horses were ready to go. His soldiers followed behind a few minutes later. Their leader entered the stables and mounted the horse, he grasped the reins, and started out. The soldiers hastily followed. Some still tired.

"Oberst Lukas welche Berge gehen wir dazu?" One of the soldiers asked, but seemed to be ignored. The colonel halted his horse once they got into a clearing. "Norden." He said, not looking at them. The mountains were straight ahead. "Gehen Sie weiter!" He commanded to his horse and urged it forward. It obediently moved on, and went to a canter heading up the mountain side. The soldiers looked at each other. Their wasn't a lot of them. Ten or fifteen. The others of the lot had stayed behind since they would be pretty useless.

OoC://Fire->That'll be good. This site has been acting up on me. When i try to edit it will say I didn't post anything. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.