Tutorial Young Dro Tutorial

Discussion in 'Help' started by xBkLaZex, Jun 29, 2007.

1. xBkLaZex Merlin's Housekeeper

2. Eclipse Hollow Bastion Committee

this better be your tut.if it isnt than take it down or the mods will.you can post stuff that isnt yours.

3. xBkLaZex Merlin's Housekeeper

actually i can Eclipse. why are u posting the same thing on all of my tuts, especially if your only a member

4. Eclipse Hollow Bastion Committee

because i been a member for this site since a long time.and i know what people do to make them seem cool or look like they know about graphics.

5. xBkLaZex Merlin's Housekeeper

lmao. nice to know "YOU" think people try to be cool or graphics sites but, sorry buddy... im not like you. i dont sit here at my computer 24/7 using photoshop & making new tags. so if thats what you think "COOL" is... you've got alot to learn in life. and please explain... how is posting tutorials acting like you know about graphics ??? lol. pretty cute how u act like you know anything

6. Eclipse Hollow Bastion Committee

lol.we dont need advertisers here buddy.go to other forums.but advertising in this forum isnt tolerated.and fyi i dont sit here all day unlike you that goes to every forum on the net advertising.posting tuts that arent yours is ripping.advertise with your sicky work not others.btw i dont act like i know anything,because i do know.

7. xBkLaZex Merlin's Housekeeper

lol. again there u go. dumbass. fyi im not ripping so until you understand what ripping is, you can shut the hell up. ohh & btw, i dont think it takes all day to go on 10 forums, then copy & pasting. but maybe since your having so much fun spending on your time on the net, time just flies bye huh ?

8. Cody Chaser

>.>
    <.<
    V.V
    Good tut, i'll try it.....
    And can you guys just like... drop it?

9. xBkLaZex Merlin's Housekeeper

sure... i got no problem with this kid, but he just comes here every hour to keep accusing me of ripping...