Digital Art Yet another new sig.

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Moodkip, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

[​IMG]

This one I am very tempted to wear, but I am conflicted into which sig to take out, any ideas?

2. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

3. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine - http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=39526

Hmm...the sig is good, though it could be better. The depth is surpisingly well-done for such a bright and messy sig. Nice flow, coloring is iffy. I'd suggest toning down the red a bit, (Yeah, in her hair too). One major problem here though is lighting, I believe the light source is coming from behind all the affects? Well that's alright but it's making the tag amazingly bright and flashy, and without the border, I'd have to say that it ruined it, but the border, however small and miniscule it is, helps in that regard.Also, I'd whip out the sharpen and blur tools to touch up a few areas, the depth, like I said, is alright, but if could be better. Text is classic moodkip text, I'd suggest working on it, but it's alright, not to big a deal.

Overall, 7.5/10

4. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I love it =]

The font is nicely placed, same with the render, and the brushes look amazing around it. The colour is nice too, its not a solid red since you added the brown in the background.

GJ

5. SplitOverload Chaser

The only problem I really see is the lighting, text, and the depth.

Unlike Cin's cnc, I see nothing of depth here much. It's not too visible. I would stick the blur tool here and there. It'll help. The lighting...it's too overpowering. Try to flaw it down a bit. I would suggest putting a black and white gradient map to lower the color down, it's powerful xD

Text is your style, but improve on it. Otherwise, hot tag man. Keep it up.

6. Hissora ahurhurhur.

I really like your style in this one. Like another one you did that I CnC'd, it's a bit distorted, but it's alright in this one because it focuses on the stock more. =] Something that really bugs me is that curved line under the text. It's kinda distracting because it's not a complete colour and see-through-ish. You know? Either make it smaller and bolder, or just get rid of it.

Good Job. I really like this one.