ya well whatever

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by TheLightIsGone123, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

miss some of you i still want to beat the **** out of most of you though. i dont really have a reason. guess its cause ive been depressed lately like really really depressed and this is one of my problems.

Burnitup: man ill miss you we had some good times with our Pms. Dont let anyone give you any **** ever man you are just as smart if not smarter than these shitholes. just forget about annon and that whole thing, those guys arent really worth it anyways. and that other problem dont worry about it the guy is just some wacko who belongs in an insane assylum. dont worry you wont get in any trouble because of this.

....wow this is sad i dont have a lot of other people to say good bye to.

angelsneedflight: well i guess so i dont know you very well but we had some laughs i guess, i had fun being your stalker, just dont go down any dark allies ok.

Sabbymuffin: one thing, dont listen to any of the **** i told you on msn ok its all just me being an ass ok done.

and lastly

CTR: ya you knew it didnt ya, well we may not always get along but you really are one of my only friends and no matter what i hope you know i care for you along with everyone else. you are a great person and a great leader and i hope that soon the dumb ass staff will make you head admin. the dark may be coming but i have faith that you will be able to keep it away. just make sure to takea break everynow and then ok.

love ya all that i mentioned and im sure im rather fond of a lot of other members but cant really think of ya right now kk.

going going good marrow to all.

2. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

I just came to this forum a month ago.

So, I don't really know you or any other people. I hope all of your problems work out and we all hope you will come back.

3. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I'll miss you like hell man, for sure there were times when I think we would have killed each other if we were face to face, but you helped me through a lot of **** <3 I hope I helped you too sometimes.

xD I hope one day you can be truly happy and smile for reals. You have made some stupid decisions in life, but hey who hasn't? We are all only human.

Maybe one day we will talk again <3 Until then, sleep sweet and dream happy.

I'll do my best, I promise.

4. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

dude it's okay.... I knew you mean well.
    it's just that... I get what you mean
    I just didn't want it to ever happen
    You know, no one wants that to happen to anyone.
    But, so long...=] have fun with your girlfriend.
    Be good. Stay safe.

5. Ansem59 Chaser

you were a good RPer and I respected you alot... good luck with everything out there man.

6. Repliku Chaser

Take care and I hope sometime you'll venture back around the forums. I didn't really get to know you but from what I saw of your posts you were cool. Be well and I hope the depression and all goes away and you get a break.

7. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

awww im gonna miss you... it was fun having you as a stalker, maybe i'll go down some allies, just to see if your there XD. Come back when your better ok

8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Bye Light. I'll miss ya dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.