Would you rather be a Nobody or human? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Timyx, Apr 8, 2007.

?

Would you rather be a human or Nobody?

1. Human

69 vote(s)
    47.3%
  2. Nobody

77 vote(s)
    52.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timyx Destiny Islands Resident

I would choose Nobody. Why? Simply..so I don't feel emotions or remember my past and when I die..I won't have to think about the ending road..if you know what I mean *again has more reasons but will not type them*

2. Raixal the Wrath Moogle Assistant

I would also like to be a nobody than be a somebody.
    Why you ask?

Becuase I say so!! Jk Anyway it would be awesome to be a nobody! :D
    Have no emotions will be kewl too! :cool:

3. Auxra Destiny Islands Resident

XD
    Timyx you already know...(eh, I'll write it out anyways)

Lol, I'd rather be a nobody. Really just because i don't want to have a heart.
    I'm guessing that maybe my life would just be so carefree, and neutral.
    Oh, and the fact that i despise even my past, is another, along with how awesome it'd be to be a nobody, since they're non-existent. I can only imagine what kind of life I'd bother to lead then as a nobody.

4. Mienai Kitsune Merlin's Housekeeper

Nobody. See above posts.

5. Timyx Destiny Islands Resident

I could write an essay out of it too. XD

Mhmm..Carefree..nuteral..hmm...o_O Reminds me of being a kid. lol. XP Though my life wasn't that way as one. lol. *nods* fellow past hater...I hate my present too..

One..can only imagine. :)

6. yuffiechan93 Merlin's Housekeeper

A human, definitely. I love to feel emotions. Regardless of emotions that hurt or emotions that bring neverending happiness. For me, life would be dull without a heart. That's for my opinion, how 'bout yours?

7. Keyblade Knight Moogle Assistant

A nobody can feel... they just dont have hearts, just cause they dont have hearts it doesnt mean that they cant feel anything

8. Timyx Destiny Islands Resident

Life may seem dull without emotions but that all depends on the person. For me..I've felt 99% pain an only 1% happiness. Call me emo or whatever but I think I'd be better off not feeling anything at all.

Good on yah for your choice though.

A nobody cannot feel. They just rememer their emotions of their past- of their somebody.

9. Keyblade Knight Moogle Assistant

10. Auxra Destiny Islands Resident

LoL XD (saw that huh?)

Eh, kids have their share of problems and heartbreaks here and there. (Really, things like that comes to people regardless of anything... and it's sad because it's part of what this world brings)

*sigh* yeah, the present at the moment, is just full of it to me... and i can't imagine my future going anywhere really as of now...=|

Yay, another fellow person has wrote their reason, and this one's interesting! ^-^

Well, I'm glad that you can find it in your heart to be able to cherish these things. (something I'm not longer able to do really, which is why I'd rather throw it all away and would very much rather be a nobody)

Can't see how the worst of worst emotions can bring "never-ending" happiness though, when it just brings out the worst in everything around you. But meh, i could just be misunderstanding something here...:cool:
    Eh, far as i know, life is dull. Things are always expected, and pretty much, just so much more predictable with hearts

11. Shadow Heartless Destiny Islands Resident

Nobody. It`s same as dead but in some level I can still live. But what if Sora comes and kills meh! o.o

12. Keyblade Knight Moogle Assistant

nobody or human tough one. so many reasons to be either and so many not to be

13. Timyx Destiny Islands Resident

Then one peice of advice...HIDE! lol.

14. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

bein a nobody is better cause u dont feel emotions u dont have a heart so u wont die that quickly and u warp ^^ lol and life would b so carefree and i always worries too much

15. missgoo93 Moogle Assistant

Nobody!

:eek:

I'd rather be a nobody...but... only if I was allowed in the Organization. XD I mean... maybe some aren't?

No emotions? Great! I wouldn't have any hard feelings if I, say, ka-stabbed someone random on the street.

An element? Sweet. Screw being human.

A form-fitting organization coat? Yuppers.

Having no heart? I'm all for that. :D

I would say that walking around the Castle That Never Was would be boring... but... Nobodies don't feel boredom, do they? ^-^ Plus, all that walking would be good on my thighs! It's a win-win situation!

16. Timyx Destiny Islands Resident

Haha. You have the most entertaining answer out there so far. Good on yah. :)

Yes, not all Nobody's are apart of the organization but it would be awsome to be in it.

lol! Yes..that would come in handy then.

I would forget all about it for that reason too. Imagine what lives you could destroy with your very own handy dandy elemnt. :D

Yes! an no boredom! THat tops it! *is bored too often*

17. SpherirothSlayer893 Moogle Assistant

why i'd be a nobody

i'd rather be a nobody cuz then i wouldn't have to feel emotions and i'd be able to do things without caring about consequences:cool: :cool: :cool: :mad: :mad: :mad:

18. Twilight Merlin's Housekeeper

hm, i want to say that i'd want to be a nobody, but i think i would prefer to be human when it all boils down, sure i'd be fun to be a nobody and all with an elemental control and no boredom (*dances*) or weird emotions

but I think that in time, after all the coolness worn off, i'd "feel" lonely..somehow /=.= and incomplete for obvious reasons

well, i don't think i would be truly alive, since without emotions, what really is life? (since life is pretty much based on the emotions of others)

and if i was a nobody, i'd realize how much i took for granted as a human (which is probably alot...)

but past all the weird stuff i just said (i kinda confused myself saying it..)

i'd prefer to be human O.o with human limitations (since what are limitations for but to break them?) =3

19. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I would deffinately say Human! I like being able to feel and yeah ok sometimes it sucks to have emotions and a conscience but I couldn't live without my heart lol! However if I could wangle it so I could hang out with the nobodies that would be cool :p
    x

20. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I actually don't know :3
    It is so many qualities on each side(somebody/nobody)
    I can't choose ^-^

Well maybe human , because then you can have happy feelings ;3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.