Woman President

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roxas, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas OG

Do you think we should have a woman president?

I, for one, don't. Men are fine, and I'm not sexist but I wouldn't want a woman coming in to rule the country I live in. Things would be totally different and she would run things differently too. I think the job is suited for men.

2. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd like to see a woman president. You have to think we never had one so we must experiance it for the sake of the future before there are protests of the government being sexist and wanting more women rights. So I think there should be. Plus, its a completely new experiance ^_^

GO HILARY CLINTON!

3. BHK Merlin's Housekeeper

Right, I am Australian, but as far as a Woman President or Leader.

She might run things differently, I think she woul drun things differently like Roxas said. However, as human beings, we all deserve a chance to do something. Personally, I would not mind a female President (because of the one you lot have now). A Female Prime Minister would be nice as well. I, personally, want to see a woman try and step up.

4. Frodis Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree with you, Why not give a woman a chance, Thats like not letting a African American to be President.

5. Roxas OG

Not exactly Element, women are a bit different form black people, don't you think?

But anyway; Hilary Clinton is running, yes. But I heard Oprah Winfrey was running O_o

Believable?

6. Frodis Gummi Ship Junkie

But she gonna like ask every bodys feelings if she dose....:eek: :eek: :eek:

7. Inasuma "pumpkin"

You just contradicted yourself...?

I think the job can be for anyone. Gender doesn't make a damn difference. It all depends on political stance and belief. If it won't make a difference to our country, a women president would be fine. And at the crappy economy we have now, one female is running for president, which btw I will be old enough to vote for in due time. Hilary Clinton, and she could probably clean us up pretty good. =]

8. Tallian Banned

As long as the women president would be strong and not shy away from things...I'm for it.

9. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Gender really doesnt matter(same as race). it would be a change though.... Im sry i just dont like Bush.

10. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

i wouldnt mind that much, it would be a nice change for a woman president.....but i would like to see a president of a different race first, then we can do woman^-^.....lets get a german president!!!!

11. Hissora ahurhurhur.

ohh i want a German president! As long as their not against jews....

12. Camel Banned

I think that women would run things a bit different.

I am not sure that it would be better or worse, because we (Americans) haven't had one yet.

13. Big C Destiny Islands Resident

I wouldn't mind seeing a woman president, provided that it is NOT Hillary Clinton. Bill was great, but Hillary is a menace. If you like video games, you should be against Hillary Clinton.

But a different woman would be fine. Jennifer Granholm (governor of Michigan, the state in which I reside) has done alright, better than John Englar (previous governor of Michigan). So I don't think it makes much of a difference.

14. Claryssa Destiny Islands Resident

I agree (not on the Bill Clinton being great part, but that's a different discussion)... woman president sure.

Just not Hillary Clinton. Sorry to thoseof you who think she would make a great president... I don't. Some of her veiws scare me and I really don't think that she will make the country better.

As for Oprah, she has no experience in politics, to make her president would not be a wise decision.

15. Darkandroid Gets it Together

I don't care as long as they have good policy's, the UK had a female prime minister once, and she was fine, she probably helped make the UK better, in a way with privitisation etc, but she was also a right old ***** XD

But Gender or Race it doesn't matter, i mean come on you let George Bush have a second chance and he is a monkey :p, so why not a woman

16. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Sorry...dont harp on me for saying this but I just dont think a woman could run a country. Especially not Hillbilly Clinton XD

17. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

YOU SEXIST LITTLE @#&%* a woman could do a way better job runing this country than Bush could gender has absolutly nothing to do with a persons ability to be a part of our government HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!

18. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

To be honest, I don't really care if a woman runs for president or not...when someone is elected as president, things change anyway. I really don't see a problem why women can't run.

19. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

We've had a woman Prime Minister and she wasn't too bad. I don't think gender matters as long as the person is a good leader.

20. EvilMan_89 Code Master

no, women are inferior. KIDDING!!!!! i don't think it matters, as long as they are a good leader, who cares what they are? it could be a dog for all i care, as long as the dog is a good leader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.