Kingdom Hearts Winnie the Pooh

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Meh, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

Hey there, I need some help here because I've been searching (and obviously not enough), but I can't find the last page for Winnie the Pooh. Can anybody help me with this?

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Agrabah: Cave of Wonders: Dark Chamber - It is in a treasure chest in the middle island. Open the chest to receive your first Torn Page.

Monstro: Chamber 6 - On top of a platform on the side of the chamber. This platform is too high to reach with jump, so throw a barrel on the top step. Then jump onto the barrel and from there jump up to the platform to open the chest. (You can also Superglide over from the opposite ledge if you have it learned).

Atlantica: Ariel's Grotto - Go into Ariel's Grotto and simply open all the treasure chests. It should be near the top.

Halloween Town: Research Lab - Search the bookcase to find this Torn Page.

Total of 51 Dalmations - After finding a total of 51+ Dalmation pups (17+ chests' worth), head over to the Piano Room of the Dalmations' House (off of the 2nd District) and approach Pongo & Perdita; they will reward you with a Torn Page. You may have to collect previous prizes from them at this point if you haven't done so already.

Hope this helps.

3. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

Is this in KH2? Sorry if I wasn't so clear on that before. But thanks for you help anyway, I'm playing KH1.

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

No this is for kh1. It's not required but, glide or some other special ablility helps you to reach them.

5. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh okay. Yeah, I was asking for KH2 ones though. It's okay, I found out where. Thanks for your help anyway, I'm still working on my KH1 file thingy...

6. saxoR_vs_aroS Hollow Bastion Committee

1.Once you enter Disney Castle, proceed up the stairs to hallwaythrough the gardens. at the end of it, you will se the library. open a large chest for a torn page.

2.Oasis. Open the two large orange fruits to obtain the Oasis Map and Torn Pages

3.After the battle with demyx, you will be battling several Heartless alone. Fortunately,
    one-by-one, Yuffie, Leon, Tifa, and Cloud will assist you. Proceed down the
    path until you enter a cave where Mickey and Donald await. Open the two large treasure chests to obtain The Great Maw Map and the Torn Pages.

4. In TLOD, open the two large treasure chests behind the throne to obtain a Palace Map and Torn Pages.

5. In agrabah, once you have entered the secret chamber, open the two chests inside to receive the Ruins Map and Torn Page

yay for gamefaqs!

7. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks for that. That makes it more detailed for me. But aren't there 6 pages?

8. saxoR_vs_aroS Hollow Bastion Committee

i only saw five in a full review... unless my find option is screwed up then i dont know...

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Nope only five.
    Unlockable How to Unlock
    Torn Page 1 In the Disney Castle's Library.
    Torn Page 2 In the Pride Lands at the Oasis
    Torn Page 3 In Hallow Bastion at the Crystal Fissure
    Torn Page 4 At the Land of the Dragons in the Throne Room
    Torn Page 5 At Agrabah at the Tower

Not very detailed but saxoR has pretty much answered the question.

10. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah, you're right. My bad guys. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.