Will the Kingdom hearts series become the New final Fantasy?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Noise, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noise For Love and Justice

ive been thinking....Kingdom hearts made more money than any other Final Fantasy spin off. this game series is liked by tens of thousands around the world and do u all think that in the next few years kingdom hearts will become a "Final Fantasy"? with Nomura already saying theres going to be new games with out sora and the orginal crew will this set the pace for a new Francise ?
    (sorry about the spelling) if the they keep this up one day we might be talking about Kingdom hearts XIII

Heartless*

2. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Huh. I havent thought about it that way. Maybe Namora WILL pull a Final Fantasy on us. Only time will tell.

3. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm....Yeah, but you never know what will happen...

4. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    That would be interesting but I think I would only appreciate it if
    Sora came back eventually. I don't think I could handle Kingdom Hearts without my favorite character.

5. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

You never know. But I think that if Square-Enix wants to keep going with the games, they're gonna need to either make the Disney part a lot better or dump it altogether. It worked well in the first game, but in KH2, the Disney worlds were just tedious and boring.

6. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

I think Nomura said something about keeping FF characters out of KH and all. It IS afterall a Disney and Square project. If they put FF in it, then the game starts getting a little more adult.

FF is for more adult people. KH is for more of kids. FF worlds and more FF characters would make it more adult, and they want to keep it to the kids and keep it nice.

7. Noise For Love and Justice

yea i think that disney might just fall away into oblivion...the world i dont think the characters will (mickey donald ..disney villians) but i dont know...i hope it becomes more mature

Heartless*

8. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

KHII Disney worlds were boring, it's true. Disney Worlds actually had a plot that tied in with the main storyline aswell, KHII world had no tie in to the main plot especially Atlantica and 100 Acre woods. I just hope it dosen't turn into Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VII is getting overused now and I'm getting sick of it.

9. Noise For Love and Justice

aslong as the story thrills me, the music moves me and that places inspire me ill play Kingdom hearts FOREVER! with or with out disney or FF

Heartless*

10. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    truer words have never been spoken

11. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

It would be cool if it ended up like Final Fantasy, but ONLY if the series ended within my lifetime. :)

It would SUCK if I died and they were STILL making Kingdom Hearts games. I'm ONLY 15, but it would still suck!

12. Noise For Love and Justice

agreed id be mad as hell if it was still going...but id be the old grandpa in the nursing home playing Kingdom hearts XXXII

"dang-nabit heartless" id yell
    the nurse walks in "you are disturbing the other residence"

LMAO!!!

Heartless*

13. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

LOL

So true, so true. I can imagine that. LOL :)

14. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

By the time XIII Kingdom Hearts games come out I'd probably be 52 considering Kingdom Hearts games take 4 years to come out.

15. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

AHH! MMAAAAAAAATTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH! *grinds teeth*

16. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I hope it doesn't become like Final Fantasy, there would be too many. Besides, FF has no set story, there all different (besides FFX & FFX-2). Kingdom hearts is just one big story, or at least it is so far.

17. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Aww, but I the FF characters are awesome! D:

That's true.

18. Noise For Love and Justice

well maybe it will be like final fantasy with constinly making new games but its the same story the whole time...like a soap opera on the Playstaion Platform xD

Heartless*

19. Sara Tea Drinker

I think it'd work if they expanded the storyline a bit. They could easily compete against FF if they made it more flexible, also with more plot than what the FF storyline is dishing out right now.

20. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

me and my friends have been talking about this since kh2 was confirmed....it could totally be the next FF...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.