Chain of Memories Why won't he die?!!??

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by DiveIntoTheHeart, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

T__T
    Evil Repliku....
    Floor 12/13 .... He's so MEAN....
    Dark Aura kills every time.
    Anyone got a good strategy to beat him?

2. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Well, people have their own specific preferences in terms of offense, and all of them work pretty well. Most of the correction needed is in defensive play.

Honestly, keep a good number of 0 cards at the back of your deck. There are lots of moves that Repliku uses that can be hazardous to your health, so you should make sure to break him everytime he queues one of them up, like Dark Aura.

3. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

oooh i think i kicked his butt - he was a little tough

4. Explode Who?!

Exactly, I also like to keep a bunch of sleights together at the top of my deck, like Sonic Blade for example. It can take a decent chunk out of his HP. Don't use too many, though, or you wont have very many cards left. Also, if you have a chance, start reloading your deck ahead of time. This way, when you run out of cards, you only have to tap the "a" button and your cards will reload.

5. Zexion06 Traverse Town Homebody

Alright, here is another one of my boss battle guides from the top of my head(what I remembered):

Before going into the battle, be sure you have a lot of Cure cards, I would say at least 9 of them. Ok, maybe that is a little too much, but you get the point, just have a lot of high leveled Cure cards in your deck before going into the battle. Equip a lot of 9 leveled Kingdom Key (a LOT of them) cards in your deck to save CP for more cards. Riku Replica is one aggresive boss, however, you can use his questionable accuracy against him. Anyway, equip the Jafar, Vexen, Oogie Boogie, Dragon Malificent, and maybe the Ursula enemy cards to your deck. Be ready to mash buttons fast if you want to stay alive. I highly recommend that you have a lot of CP for Cure and Kingdom Key cards. Oh yeah, and also have some Potion, or High Potion, or Mega Potion cards. An Elixir or Megalixer card(s) would work fine also, but only use those in emergencies.

Beginning of the Battle: I can guarantee you that at the beginning of the battle, Riku will activate his "Shadow" enemy card which has an effect called Incremetor that increases the level of all his cards by 1 until he reloads his deck once or twice (Sorry, I forgot...). Anyway, pay attention to the cards that Riku Replica has stocked up. If you catch a glimpse of the words "Dark Aura" or "Dark Firaga," stock up three high leveled Kingdom Key cards and break his sleight immediately. You could also try my "Technick" of "evading" Dark Aura by quickly memorizing his patterns (he will probably use the same pattern for every battle) and then avoiding them when you feel like you have memorized the pattern (this might take a few attempts, restart the battle when you are ready to avoid his sleight) by running in the opposite direction of Riku Replica's Soul Eater sword and then preforming a Dodge Roll (tap the directional pad twice rapidly) when his blade draws near. However, when he uses his final attack during his Dark Aura sleight, you might not be able to avoid it on time. If you were hit by his final attack, (those dark pillar things that blast from the ground) you will be "confused" (the controls for Sora will be reversed until Riku Replica attacks you. Ex. Up = Down, Down = Up, Right = Left, Left = Right, you get my point, right?). When he uses his "Dark Firaga" sleight, you could either Card Break it or run behind Riku Replica (you must be directly behind him to evade the sleight).

Middle of the Battle: As Riku Replica's HP Bar gets to the blue section, he will use his sleight more often and attack you more. As usual, try to break his sleights without using too many of your cards. If Riku Replica attacks you normally, try to dodge it and then follow it up with a three-hit combo, or Card Break his attack and then unleash a combo. There is pretty much nothing new here. You will get more chances to attack him currently, so use the Dragon Malificent card and instead of reloading your cards, use one of your Potion cards instead. This is the part of the battle where you have to try and unleash 10 accurate combos on Riku Replica.

Near the End of the Battle: When Riku Replica's HP Bar gets to the green section, he will go berserk on you! In case he uses a Dark Firaga sleight, use the Ursula enemy card to halve the damage you take...if you take any. When the Ursula card "expires," use the Jafar enemy card and attack him a lot again. If your HP is extremely low, (HP Critical - flashing red health) use the Oogie Boogie enemy card to Regen your HP. During that time, try to evade his attacks as much as possible, it won't be easy, I can assure you that, but it's going to pay off. Now, if you think that you're going to die and you cannot do anything about it, use your Vexen card - it will help. This boss was one fierce boss battle, but if you manage to do this, you should be able to survive.

Edit: I hope this helps, and if you notice anything wrong in this information, feel free to PM me, I'm extremely bored anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.