Why I still love Disney

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Flamedancer, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Okay, so I was at Disneyland yesterday, and I saw Fantasmic! there. (By the way, if you see ANY show at Disneyland, see Fantasmic!, because it is the most glorious show every to cross this earth. The Maleficent Dragon is beautiful...simply beautiful...)

Anyway, so I was watching it, and it's supposed to take place in Mickey's imagination. So at first everything's happy and good, like Belle, Snow White, and Ariel are happy with their princes, and there's an awesome scene on the Columbia with Peter Pan and Captain Hook. Then the Queen from Snow White comes and wants to wreck everything. So she teams up with Chernabog, Ursula, and Maleficent, and they all try to take down Mickey, but Mickey takes down Dragon Maleficent and then all the Disney Characters celebrate on the Mark Twain with Steamboat Willie Mickey at the wheel.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to get across is this: A lot of people ask me why I still love Disney so much. And the main reason is this: Something beautiful happens when Mickey takes his vorpal blade in hand. And, at the very end, when the heroes celebrate, Mickey has triumphed, and good has triumphed over evil, something outrageously right has happened. It's not real life, sure, and maybe there's no such thing as magic, but, in the moment, you don't think about that. In the moment, you can believe in dragons and pixie dust.

Anyway, that's why I still love Disney. I know that was a bit random, but I thought I should share that.

2. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I bet that I love Disney more than you do!

Anyway, Disney is fun for young and old, and it will always rule!

3. P Banned

But did canned laughter start up halfway through?

4. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

i don't think i will ever stop loving disney.i grew up with disney.and i hope my kids will love it like i do,but first i got to get some kids.

5. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i love disney, thats why im going to Florida university and work part time as Alice in disneyland

6. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

This is why I will always love Disney xD for brief moments it is as though magic is real and fairytales really do exist.

Aww I am glad you had such an awesome time, it definitely sounds worth looking into.

7. Aura Goddess

Oh!I saw Fantasmic when I went to Florida.It was amazing.I loved!Disney is something that I will never grow out of.I grew up with Disney in my life.

8. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

I saw Fantasmic when I was a kid. I freaked out when Ursula and the wicked queen swap scenes.

9. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

I also love Fantasmic and it's worth shivering in the cold for it to start because it's an awesome show. That's one of the reasons why I love Disney and another reason is it brings back childhood memories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.