358/2 Days Why does Xemnas want...-Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by nobodynerd100, Apr 13, 2010.

1. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

After spoiling bbs for me, I've been wondering "Why does Xemnas want to find the room of awakening, where MAJOR BBS SPOILER is hidden, so badly to keep sending Axel there." Any theories on why Xemnas want's to find what is hidden in CO.

Sorry on how this is written I don't know how to do the spoiler thing.

2. Soldier of Shining Wind Banned

Xemnas wants to find Ventus. He is somewhere in there.

3. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

I know that, what I'm asking is why does Xemnas want to find "Spoiler"? What does Xemnas gain from finding "Spoiler"?

4. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Xemnas is fascinated by the keyblade and its power to unlock hearts. If Xemnas finds Ven, he will have possibly another keyblade weilder at his disposal and therefor more power to collect hearts for his Kingdom Hearts. That's what I beleive anyway ... My question is why can't Xehanort weild the keyblade if both MX and Terra could in the first place?

5. Soldier of Shining Wind Banned

He wanted to be whole again. Think about it. He had a Ven body aka Roxas. He also the ability to wield other member's weapons as seen in KH2. With Ven back at his side then he can kill Roxas, gain a keyblade while having Sora out of the way as well because of Xion. It is flawless because no one in the games would stand a chance. You heard what Riku said. "The organization will destroy you" and he was on the path that would make you most powerful. We never see Mickey in action by himself when Sora is a wielder so how can we say Mickey would stand a chance? In KH2, if you died mickey would have the same stats but different abilities. Sure he has the Holy ability which makes heartless but the dust because they are darkness made flesh. Nobodies have darkness but they have nothing to contain it with.

6. Ultimaz Merlin's Housekeeper

Or...

The part of Terra remaining in Xemnas is looking for his friends. He allready found something of Aqua and is pretty content with spending lots and lots of time alone in a room talking to her armor. Now he wants to find something of Ventus. Now the question is, how does he know where to find this? Why is he looking in CO?
    I guess this could be answered with this:
    Xemnas is a bad guy, and bad guys always just know way too much... (it's true. It happens all the time, in many stories. Not only in KH.)
    But this time, I just won't be content with that answer.

7. Shift Chaser

Probably because Terra knew what the room of sleep was, i mean, Aqua knew even how to make CO, Terra should at least know something about it, and seeing as Xemnas was Terras body, Xemnas would know too.
    and he would search for it since it's the only place related to his past he hasn't been to.

8. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Actually, Aqua made Castle Oblivion by accident.

9. Shift Chaser

How so?
    I mean, she put Ven there, used the key to make it and all.
    You don't pick Blades and shoot beams of light in ramdom chairs for no apparent reason.

10. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

I mean that she intended to make the castle to protect ven's body but she didn't intentionally make it have all to the weird and wonderful powers that it has.

11. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

I see what you are all saying about WHY he wants Ven, but here's my theory on HOW he knows where to find him. Aqua knows that Terra is still alive within Xemnas, otherwise she would have never jumped into the darkness at the end of BBS to save him. Now Xemnas has Aqua's armor which he talks to (and it seems as though it talks back. In the scene from KH2 Final Mix where Zexion is talking with someone (Axel?) and the other member says, "...and I could hear him talking with someone...I couldn't hear what THEY were actually saying.") Well, Terra's armor had some of his memories (or will power or whatever you wanna call it) either way, some of Terra was attached to his armor. Perhaps Aqua has a piece of HERSELF attached to her armor. Maybe Xemnas is pretending to be Terra to gain information from Aqua. Remember he refers to Aqua as "my friend" in the video from KH2 Final Mix.

12. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Xemnas doesn't actually remember that he was a keyblade wielder, he just knows some things subconsciously. Like calling Aqua's armor a friend.

The Chamber of Repose is very similar to the rooms in castle oblivion. Of course, the Chamber of Repose is pretty much a counterpart to the Room of Awakening. How Xehanort came to know how to design a room similar? Who knows.

Either way, Xemnas doesn't fully know what Castle Oblivion holds, but I wonder how he knows that room exists, if he hasn't found it yet.

13. TerraxLover89 Destiny Islands Resident

and Aqua was a keyblade master too, privilages come with being a master. Like being about to create new worlds, or taking the world of your original master, which is wat she does and it turns into CO, which at fist doesn't look like an accident, but i could see where it would be one. A giant building in the land of nothingness... yah i prob go in too! XD

14. XVII-Xaym Moogle Assistant

With mostly everything people are saying is true you would need to play DDD to establish a deeper meaning of the use of the keyblade, the Xehanort arc, and kingdom hearts itself.

15. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I believe a peice of him is still alive and feels guilty for what he has done so he is trying to find Ven to either appologize or get him out of the chair and finally have both rooms.

16. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I think it's more of Xehanort wanting to keep tabs on his enemies. It's like making sure Ven stays where he his though he knows it is very unlikely Ven would go anywhere.

17. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Well I think if that was the reason he wouldn't have people looking around in the castle he would just put it in a place where it can't do any harm or quarentine it, just one more post then I am at 100 ... Man i need to get a life.

18. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

It's actually interesting how you bring up thread that are already years old. :P Well then maybe there's something Ven has that Xemnas could've used. Vexen could've made a Ven replica which would create another keyblade wielder for the Organization.

19. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

It is just that I am interested in the topics ... Oh my god ... If Vexen made a Ven copy could it wield the X-blade!?!?!

20. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Doubt it, a Ven copy would still be pure light, and it does have an artificial heart, so not sure how that would work out. It might've worked if they made a Vanitas copy too.