Why does every one love axel?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by krayzie, Jun 29, 2009.

?

Do you like Axel?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Yes

135 vote(s)
    88.8%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    11.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krayzie Ruthless Villain

well axel is my favorite org member but just because of his flames
    but why do people love him so much?

2. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

3. krayzie Ruthless Villain

how?
    well his flames and attacks
    but his personality not really
    its like whatever

4. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah the flames are cool, but Demyx is my favorite member.

Dance water dance!

5. Rhoppergaurd Banned

it's cause he would do anything for what he cares about.He loves Roxas lol <3

6. krayzie Ruthless Villain

well yeah i guess thats true
    and about ur sig i guess she said no?

7. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I actually like his personality. But in COM he was a jackass.

In KH2, He expressed care in his own way for Roxas. You can't just like someone for their fighting style. It's just not right.

Back on Topic, I say most people like him because of his Attitude and the fact that he's a redhead.

8. krayzie Ruthless Villain

well his personality is kinda childish and weird
    and his fighting style is awesome

oh thats rite i forgot about that

9. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

No he didn't, he wanted to see Roxas.

10. BlackAnnabell Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, I personally like Axel's attitude and looks.

Hmmm...this got me thinking...why do I like Axel so much? I'm not sure...

11. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Depends...

Depends on the situation but in general the answer is yes :}

12. sora n roxas rock Merlin's Housekeeper

he's awsome, awsome personality, awsome fighing style, and awsome in how much he loves Roxas as he saves Sora so in a way Roxas lives ^_^ and I just think he is awsome ^_^

13. Kites Chaser

Personally I love his sarcastic and cocky attitude. Quinton Flynn fits his and Reno's personality perfectly. I don't know, I also just thought he was the most attractive of all of the Organization members and he's a bit of a rebel. He's one of the mysterious types that we all want to know more about.

14. Ansem59 Chaser

In Kingdom Hearts 2 I liked to fight Axel, and I thought the whole relationship with Roxas was okay... (It was a little strange, however, that he was a nobody but felt as if he were truly friends with Roxas.)

But... I liked him way more in CoM. He was so awesome. Just killing members left and right, and just betraying the betrayer(Marluxia). I liked his scheming in that one, it showed how smart he could really be.

"Remember the order. You must eliminate the traitor."

15. Misty gimme kiss

Perhaps he had such a large following after the release of Chain of Memories because he was the first Kingdom Hearts character to be, to put it bluntly, badass. He softened up a bit by Kingdom Hearts II, but he still had that kind of sarcastic attitude to him that people like.

And of course yaoi fangirls are going to like him because Roxas/Axel is begging to be shipped.

16. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

None of the characters in the KH series have interesting, fleshed out personalities, so maybe it's just the red hair. And the fire. And maybe "got it memorized?". =P

17. Flurry_of_Dancing_Flames Moogle Assistant

Why does everyone love Axel?

Well, Axel is my favorite character, though it's sorta hard to explain why. I guess his element, fire, and chakrams. He is like, almost mean at times (Nobody) but then, he like betrays the Org for his friendship with Roxas, I think thats kind of cute. (And all those who think him and Roxas are a couple are just wrong.) I dunno, Axel, just has a certain feeling about him, it's hard to explain, but I hope you get my drift. Love you Axel!

18. ReebokR32 Twilight Town Denizen

you know that little voice in your head.... go fig
    I think it's the hair and the chakarams. And he has green eyes.

19. Kites Chaser

Ah yes, his catch phrase is also what attracted me to him. It's what made him memorable and he did have one of the bigger roles, besides Roxas, in the organization.

20. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

I took the more interesting ones.

OK that last quote. Makes it good. That Relationship thing you mentioned, can be another good reason to like Axel. The CoM the scheming and smarts is a good reason.

A genuine reason. Looking into the character more than at it.

Second replies to first, and I think that they correspond to the one quote above it.

You also have a very good reason. I think I'll again say you're loking into the character, more than at him. THough you did say he is most attractive.
    Though thoughts about the mysterious, we want to knwo about him are below

I just wanted to praise you guys shortly.

Um.. I'll be the first one to post hear saying that I don't really care for Axel that much. And to think about it, I dont really like Reno either. Which is something that I realy dislike people saying. I know that Numora (Sp? 99% sure it's wrong) said that he based Axel from Reno, but it doesn't make Axel Reno. Unless there is evident proof. Red hair and personality do not represent evident proof to me.

I think that he may be popular because he was the only member in both CoM and KH2. Which made him obviously a more "comfort" character in KH2, meaning we already know him. (comfort is not really the word i wanted to use). That may be a reasonwhy he's so popular. But seeing people that actually care for his character (kind of a bad pun) makes him seem a lot better. He was also one of the characters that seemed to have emotions that ran deeper than other members. Which gave him more substance.

I also dont think he's that mysterious because we know so much about him due t the fact that he was in both games. The mysterious ones are more of the others except Xemnas cause we kind of know about a lot of his past. ANd Then there's Roxas.. We know about that
    So 2-7 and 9-12 are more unknown to us. Alot more.

Those are my two cents. Maybe i'll add a third later
    Just want people to absorb and reply if they wish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.