Who's more horrific? Hades, the horned king, or Maleficant?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Bond of Flame, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Title says it. I just watched the horribly underrated Disney film ''The Black Cauldron'', and I suddenly came to the idea like: ''Hey, should Maleficant and Hades actually be a match for the horned king?'' I mean, he's pretty damn scary if you ask me...

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Yeah, the Horned King gave me nightmares when I was little... *shivers* He's just creepy!

3. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

The horned king obviously. Melificent would be 2nd because of how evil she is and her green skin, then Hades would be 3rd because I find him more funny than scary.

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

Hades isn't scary at all, i thought he was pretty funny. i would say Maleficant is the scariest of all, because of her wierd colored face that reminds me of a zombie

5. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Same here.I find the horned king more of a children nightmare and hades makes me laugh=]

6. Dredica SNES was the best.

Well, if it was Greek Mythology, and not the screwed up Disney version, Hades WOULD be the most scariest. But the Horned King would be the top scariest out of them all.

7. Juicy Chaser

Meh, I'd say Maleficent is the scariest out of those three. Hades just makes me laugh xD But she... she always gives me shivers >.>

8. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Hades was funny. He was nothing more than a comic relief villain. I always thought the Honored King.

9. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Maleficent,she was a bit creepy,but The horned king is just,no comment ok.Hades is funny,they even kept his voice actor for Kingdom Hearts.

10. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

The horned king since he isn't a comical badguy like Hades or a sorceress with a grudge like Maleficent

11. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

The horned king wins~! Maleficant sure is evil, but scary? Not so- she'd go after the horned king for me. ?Hades, if your asking if he's scary I'd just laugh. Hades was like my favorite character in the Hercules movie [after Pegasus xD] because of all the mistakes he makes. >w<

12. Pure Beats~ Chaser

The Horned King.
    That creep gave me nightmares when I was little.
    ...now I have to watch it again because I forget why he scared me so bad. xD

Maleficent and Hades never scared me; in fact I thought they were cool when I was a little kid.

13. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I can't remember the Horned King that well, it's been a while since I watched The Black Cauldron and since the part with the sprites drove me insane last time I tried to watch it I don't intend to watch it again to refresh my memory. But from what I do remember he was terrifying in a Disney-fied way.

Though logic would dictate that Hades is the most fearsome, but he's just pure awesome on the villan front. He's just so funny XD

14. koolashley King's Apprentice

Maleficant always scared me, but I didn't really find out about the Horned King until he was at California Adventure. Hades...just isn't as scary as the other two.

15. water mage Kingdom Keeper

That's a tough call between the two evil males. Hades is a greek god and the other guy I believe he is a huge demon representing Satan on Bald Mountain so I don't know which one would be more horrific. They are both capable of destruction, but Hades seems to be more laid back so I would have to say the the huge demon.

16. Finale Wannabe Nobody

I find Hades scarier than the horned king and he was hilarious. i thought the horned king was to cheesy for his own good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.