who would you save???

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by sinister, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinister King's Apprentice

hello.... um this is just a thread for you to choose.

OH GOD!!... you now stand between four options...
    who will you save? your wife/husband, your best friend or your child or your pet/s
    i just wanted to do something sorry...
    i think i would save the pet or child...i dunno really..

2. pirateking_luffy Banned

out of those three i would save the pets first.

3. sinister King's Apprentice

yay!!! finnaly someone who cares!!!
    i though everyone would see me as crasy if had that option.

4. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

Well... I'm not married, and I don't have a child... So I would choose pet or friend...

5. Xidon Traverse Town Homebody

Big breasted damsel in distress... there always is one to save.

6. Juicy Chaser

The pet. 'Specially if it was cute. The humans have a chance of saving themselves (you didnt say how they were in danger) and a pet would be completely helpless.

7. JorrellVsRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

ok lets make it more interesting...

a burning building... you're unharmed. you have to think fast, you dont have much time...

you're [insert loved one here] is trapped under something and can't get out without YOUR help
    or a puppy [any type you want]

~~~ oh and if any situation... I'd still pick a human. I mean... people say animals have feeling! HUMANS HAVE FEELINGS TOO.

i have nothing againsed animals, nor do i want to test anything on them. but its either them or us.

8. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I would save the child OR my wife. I'd have to choose between them...

Wow, I don't know, if I had to think fast, they will all die cus I couldn't decide! xD

I know my wife longer than my child, so I would probably have the urge to go for her. However, cuz the child is younger, he/she deserves to live longer, especially if he/she is just born.

AAAH HEADACHES!! :wacko:

Maybe I'll save the one who's in the biggest danger? If it's a pet fish then... well... too bad, they're not 5 bucks a piece, so I'll just get a new one. If it's a Jack Russel, who happens to be my dog(his name is Russel!!!), I would also have a hard time to decide...

Eh... I'm confused...:confused:

How much I care for Russel, I'd probably care the most for my wife and son/daughter. But then I had to choose from those two... and being the concerned person I am, I would still being worried about my Russel, and wasn't the thread also going about my best friend? Well, a pet can also be your best friend, so they're about equal...

My best friend... or Russel? I would save Russel, because he is always royal to me, friends always argue about things...

Russel or the child? The child's young, but my dog's not too old either... lemme think of it...

Russel or my wife? eeeuhm... I'd love my wife. Or not. It depends if we love each other.

If I'm unharmed, and I would see the rest being in great danger and everything, like in a burning building... meh... kill myself? Nah of course not...

Alright! Enough thinking for today!

Conclusion: 'Eenie meenie miney mo' between the dog, the child, and the woman!

9. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

If that was a choice I wouldn't had to write such a long comment! xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.