who would win

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by NeoJecht, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeoJecht Twilight Town Denizen

who do would win in a fight between sora, riku, roxas, ansem, axel, and xemnas?
    :confused:

2. NeoJecht Twilight Town Denizen

personally I think sora could kick all there buts

3. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

Probably because he already has :P
    I think that if they all went at eachother at the same time, Sora would either win or they'd all kill eachother in the process.

4. NeoJecht Twilight Town Denizen

yea your probly right but I know someone who can beat even sora!

5. Da Freak Twilight Town Denizen

Who could?just need six more.

6. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Sora would win easy if he went Final form, and probably not even get a scratch, but all straight up I think It'd be a long interesting battle with Sora walking away from it.

7. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

this is my story:
    sora, riku, roxas, ansem, axel, and xemnas
    okay...since they all fight at the same time.....xemnas will probably lose in the first fight....which leaves sora, riku, axel and roxas behind

2nd fight: probably i would have to say axel........will stay for the 3rd fight,
    riku......is also safe, also sora as well.....as for roxas, since roxas all combat as we know, he will lose in the 2nd fight, ansem is also safe and can fight for the 3rd fight

3rd: fight: sora used thuner for magic, riku used dark aura, ansem his minions to defeat them all, and axel used his awesome fire thingy, everyone got blown off! xemnas could carry himself cause his minions are too heavy, riku and sora had strong resistance, they got up, and axel as well, xemnas has lose the 3rd fight

4th fight: this is tensing it's not a very sure outcome, but sora used drive and absorb riku for valor form and used it against axel, unfortunately, axel lose the fight (sorry axel fans....lolz)

5th fight/last fight: riku and sora are going neck in neck, riku used a dark aura, sora countered and used blizzard on riku, when suddenly axel is still alive?!....as riku was going to hit sora, axel hit riku with a fire blast, which causing him the fight, and axel is back for the fight

6th fight/very final fight: axel and sora, hitting and countering every single attack, when sora was about to use his drive form, he realized that he can't do it without friendship, then when he trust himself, he turn to dirve, realizing that riku is still in the ring, Sora used evry attack he did, and axel got thrown off, and SORA WINS THE FIGHT!

8. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Roxas...and I'm not just sayin' that 'cause I luv him...he has all these really kewlio movies from Sora...I think Roxas would have a better chance at winning as long as he knows his movies from the Org days.

9. Sunderland Traverse Town Homebody

Took the words right out of my mouth. Roxas > Sora.

10. Mish smiley day!

Well I think Xemnas would pwn all their butts. Since Sora and Riku wouldn't be working together to beat him.... He could take them both on on one.

Xemnas > Sora > Riku > Roxas > Axel > Ansem (because anyone could pwn Ansem - assuming you're talking about Ansem the Wise).

11. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Probably Roxas, because he's as strong as Sora, but has two keyblades.

12. God Of Death Merlin's Housekeeper

13. thecoffeeboy Merlin's Housekeeper

Most people here are saying Sora, but it depends what level. Level 1 Roxas could easily kill level 1 Sora, so at equal levels with no drives, Roxas would always prevail.

Axel would die quickly. If a level 4 Roxas can beat him, everyone else can.

By Ansem, I suppose you mean Xeanort's* heartless? He would probably win if he was in his giant heartless form.

Xemnas, depending on the levels of the other people, would either win or lose.

As for Riku, he has the power to kill everyone except Xemnas - he needs Sora's help for that.

So, all in all, either Roxas or Riku would win. Probably Roxas, since he beat Riku once before.

14. God Of Death Merlin's Housekeeper

So it comes down to Riku and Roxas..

15. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

Perhaps if handicapped Riku took off his blindfold when they fought the first time, he would have whipped Roxas' a$$.

16. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

i kinda agree with the whole riku or roxas thingy. i think sora would loose, maybe not RIGHT away, but pretty fast as being he always has his freinds helping him when he fights.

but if u r goin between riku and roxas, id say riku, not because i thinks hes the best character, (in my opinion) but beacause even though he lost against roxas at first, he won the second time right? so, hes stronger that roxas now! RIKU WINS!:D

17. jacquelinenguyen1067541 Twilight Town Denizen

I think Sora would win I don't know why but I guess I chose him because he's been winning everybody in the game right now.

18. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

Ok, I think maybe Roxas would win. First off, Ansem would die, and so would Xemnas because they can defeat them. Riku defeats Sora, Roxas defeats Riku. Then Roxas would have to defeat Axel. If you haven't noticed, Axel isn't all that hard, so Roxas would be able to defeat him. Riku won the 2nd time because he had the power of darkness.

19. NeoJecht Twilight Town Denizen

how about i throw in sepy, cloud, leon, and vincent

20. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

:eek: Sora would! DUR! :P he's the main character xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.