Which Toy Story movie do you like better Toy Story 1 or Toy Story 2?

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by xxxLatiasxxx, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

I liked Toy Story 2 better then Toy Story 1.

2. Kites Chaser

I liked the original Toy Story. That's where most of the creativity is, usually in the first film. I liked Toy Story 2 as well, just not as much as the preceding one.

3. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I honestly have no idea. Both movies are fantastic in their own way. They've both got great plots, characters, jokes. Toy Story 2 has those "outtakes" at the end, but then the first Toy Story has Sid Phillips. Agh, it's impossible to choose!

4. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Toy Story 1 was absolutely amazing to me, when I first ever watched it I got goosebumps and fell in love with it.

Toy Story 2 bored me to ****ing tears.

Maybe it is because I had grown older between the two films, but for me the first was definitely the best. The second just seemed like a cheap ass recycling of the first film with a couple of extra additions and a chick to appeal to the girls.

5. Hayabusa Venomous

1. I've yet to ever see a Disney movie's sequel beat the original.

6. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Definitley the first. Not only was it the first in the series, but it was basically the first of ANYONE'S, not just Pixar's, animated 3D movies. Without Toy Story, there'd be no Monsters Inc, no Bug's Life, no Up, and no Toy Story 2 or 3.

The video game sequence was great in the beggining of the second, but let's face it, seeing two toys fight each other over a ten year old boys favoritetism is way more funny then a tricked out human fighting a robot on a remote planet. Then there was the whole 'real' Buzz, 'fake' Buzz thing. Funny, but I don't think that even Woody would be that fooled. Sure, Buzz was like that in the first movie, but he changed drastically.

Ever since the first, I remeber playing out the whole RC with Buzz and Woody to the rescue scene. I didn't re-enact the Bullseye with Buzz and Woody saving Jessie scene.

And let's see, an angry toy with a plastic pickaxe and a greedy fat buisness man, or a wreckless deathmetal teenager, with no Dad, no self control, and a busy mother who can't check that her son is ordering rockets. That, a wrecked backyard, matches, and a killer dog, AND the fact he lives next to the owner of the toys he tries to kill.

They scar Sid for life. The Prospector gets sent away with a little girl to be a canvas, and Al never gets rich, and has a nervous breakdown on TV.

To recap, Toy Story 1, hands down.

Though, I very much loved the Toy Story 2 computer game!:poketoungeb:

7. Stardust Chaser

Hell yes. That game was epic XD.

I'm not entirely sure I can pick one I liked better, though. I loved both of them but I haven't seen either in a long time. They were both great if you ask me.

8. RieRen Traverse Town Homebody

I'd have to say that the first movie was better than the second, even though I like both. I haven't seen the first Toy Story in a while but I do own the second movie and the first still beats the second.

9. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

It's been so long since I saw either of them my memory is a bit hazy so I expect if I watched them again I'd think differently then what I say here.

I prefered the second one, just because it made me think about how it must feel to be a broken toy. To not be able to fulfil your dreams/purpose due to circumstances beyond your control and to just cast aside because you weren't perfect anymore. I identified with that greatly as a child, I guess I still kind of do to an extent.

In the original Buzz just made me want to slap him. He really did ><

10. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't know if I can really choose between the two. But if I had to it would be the second one. I really like Jessie. =D

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I can't in good conscience choose Toy Story 2 over Toy Story.

Because Toy Story 2 doesn't have Ms. Nesbit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.