which anime would you watch by the opening?

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by tenshigrl, Feb 15, 2009.

?

which show would you watch just by the opening

1. Rozen Maiden

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. Shugo Chara

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gakuen Alice

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Ouran High School Host Club

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  5. Rosario to Vampire capu 2 op

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

In most animes the openings always attract ppl to the show and others depend on the animation. I started wondering today which show would ppl watch but only by the opening and reading the info about the show.
    I will give you a couple of anime shows that I have watched and give you the links to the 1st season openings whichever one you find interesting and you might watch it look up some info, I can't explain that well

OPENING
    1) ROZEN MAIDEN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyGRtbx6_uY

2)SHUGO CHARA!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R7mhlq75iY

3)GAKUEN ALICE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLFGTIQOYDY

4)OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKaIGbAA78A

5)ROSARIO TO VAMPIRE CAPU 2
    *NOTICE* TEENAGERS AND UP SOULD ONLY SEE THIS SHOW BT BE MATURE ABOUT IT PLEASE IF YOU HAVE READ THE MANGA OR HAVE SEEN THE SHOW THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TAKING ABOUT!!!!!!!! P.S. I WILL SHOW THE 2 SEASON OPENING FOR THIS ONE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef6lbnNCre8

THATS ALL FOR NOW!!!!

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Wrong section.

3. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

my bad then what section should it be under

4. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

What the hell is wrong with these animes?

ALL KIDS HOLD AN EGG IN THEIR SOUL

5. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

eh at first we (my sisters and me) didn't get it either but after awhile it stopped coming up
    but I think it has something to do with what kids want ot be or what they want to do

like this
    op 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYmfBP7_8_k

6. TheMuffinMan Banned

The section for faggy bullshit

7. Cyanide King's Apprentice

isn't that what all the sections are for

8. TheMuffinMan Banned

[​IMG]

9. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

hey this is just some of the shows I watch ok.
    jeez ppl I don't watch some anime shows like some of you might watch I could tell parts of it like:

ouran high school host club the person with short brown hair is a girl but was mistaken for a boy in the first episode just because she couldn't afford the girls uniform which is a dress but later on in the first episode found out to be a girl.

rozen maiden its about a boy named jun who dropped out of school for a mysterious reason and buys stuff online and returns them before the 'cooling' period ends and one day he got a letter and at the bottom it said 'to wind or not wind' and when he answered wind he got a chest with a doll in it, it came to life when he winded it and a clown doll attacks him and the doll (shinku) makes him her medium in order to play the alice game but is later found out after beating the attacking doll.

shugo chara is a show about a girl named amu who is a transfer student at some school she was given the title 'cool and spicy' but was rlly shy and nervous and one night she wishes to find her would-be self or as I read and saw it 'give her courage' and the next morning she finds three eggs in her bed and learns that they are what she wants to be ran is athletic, miki is an artist, and su is a good cook and with the humpty lock she can character tranformation to amulet heart, amulet spade, and amulet clover and purify the kids x-eggs (when they don't belive in their ability or give up on their dream).

I already started watching gakuen alice so I can't rlly say anyhing about it right now.

Rosario to vampire is a show and manga about a boy named tskune who mistakenly goes to a school for demons and meets a girl who turns out to be a vampire named moka, but everyone in school looks like a human but are also demons monsters and what not they have to since they live in the human world and must still follow that rule, moka has a rosario around her neck and if tooken off she turns into her vampire self with silver hair and red eyes, but she can't take it off herself no matterhow hard she pulls, but when moka is attacked by a canibal monster tskune tries to save her but winds up being injured instead and accidently pulls off her rosario causing moka to transform into her vampire self and with one kick defeats her opponent, other characters are meet like scubbus witch snow woman werewolf etc.

thats the best freakin way I could explain these shows except for gakuen alice since I started watching it this morning

10. Ultimecia sorceress

lol you expect people to read this?

11. Cyanide King's Apprentice

if it wasn't a giant wall of text I might be more inclined to do so

maybe

not really

12. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't think ppl would read it ow that I think about it I was kinda ticked off so I watched the anime I started watching and cooled down abit

13. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Wall o' text!

14. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

I knew I should've put something up like a link to explain it cause when I explain I type alot of things when trying to explain