Where I've been, where I am, and where I'll be.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Boy Wonder, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

For those of you who've noticed, I haven't been around at all in like a month now. Several reasons for this: my laptop broke a while back and I haven't been able to figure out what's up with it. The easiest and probably best solution is to buy another, but I need to get mine working long enough to save important stuff on it. Secondly, I am between leases at the moment so I've been crashing on a friend's couch. Said friend doesn't have Internet so even when I can get my laptop on, I'm stuck off-line. The only time I can manage to get online is at work on my tablet, but it's such a hassle to type lengthy posts like this. On top of everything, we've been going through several changes at work that have resulted in lots of training and inspections that have kept me so busy that I haven't had time to figure anything out. Long story short, sorry I've been absent. Not sure when I'll be back, but should be within a week; that's nit guaranteed though so just be patient with me.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

See you in a week, Boy Wonder.

Hope you get everything straightened out.

3. Arch Mana Knight

Hopefully you get that new laptop soon! Though I already knew about this. In the meantime:

4. Krowley Moderator

Good to at least get an update form you. Hope things bode well for you at work and you manage to make a smooth return.

5. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Hope you get a brand new laptop! See you soon!

6. Mysty Unknown

Well, I hope everything works out for you and that you get a new computer real soon. Will miss seeing you on the site. Well, have missed seeing you on the site.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

And so, another older member of the site bites the dust.
    See you later, cowboy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.