Where do you see yourself?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cin, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

1 year from now. If the site is still here, where do you think you'll be? Banned? A mod? Where you are now?

Will you be wiser and kinder, less of a spammer? Or will you lose interest and leave this godforsaken place forever?

Where do you see yourself on this site, 1 year from now?

Me, I'll be admin, along with Darky and Sara and...probably someone like Darkandroid. XD, that's saying a lot.

(Please be honest and stuff, and any crits and shniz for another person's predictions are allowed)

2. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't really know. I don't like to look ahead of today, because I can't be certain about anything. Who knows if I'll even be alive tomorrow? I don't want to get my hopes up on anything in the future, so I live my life as today being the last day I have.

3. Amaterasu Traverse Town Homebody

I see myself getting banned :P

4. Roxas OG

1 year from now. If the site is still here, where do you think you'll be? Banned? A mod? Where you are now?

Now, I'm a FH. And a year from now, I'll be planning the 2007 KH-Vids Awards, and helping out the forum with my moderating. Yes, I'll be a mod.

Will you be wiser and kinder, less of a spammer? Or will you lose interest and leave this godforsaken place forever?

At this point... how do I leave? I've left so many times I don't think I could do it again... and if I did, I'd probably never come back (doubtful). I think I'd be wiser, I'm already quite kind, and I think as for spam... well, I don't do it much now anyways.

Where do you see yourself on this site, 1 year from now?

An awesome mod, who is releasing new chapters of KHVR II and being friendly to everyone as he plans the KH-Vids Awards 2007.

5. Misty gimme kiss

Hm... I'd say I'll probably still be a Moderator, but a little smarter. I'm still sometimes caught wondering if I should lock a topic or not, or if it's considered piracy, and things like that.

So in a year, I'll still be a Moderator, but a little better at it.

EDIT: I also agree with *Sora*. I don't really like to go ahead of tommorrow, because then I feel like I have standerds. Something I have to achieve. Something I have to do. It's great having goals and all, but I think it's a bit easier to live life laidback. Just making it up as you go.

(Again, Orchestra Version of Hikari, so, again, I'm in tears. -_-)

6. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

i see myself as the owner of this site....or hopefully admin or mod:D

i'm not going to be nicer cause thats boring...............im more fun this way:)
    :) <<<im as cute as this smily, and this one too!>>>:)

7. cronoking Chaser

to be honest.....i'll probably get bored with this site soon and before i leave, i'll cause some commotion here that get me a super ban and maybe hack this place and advertise and stuff, hide my ip address than do that all over again. i dont like leaving a place without a grand exit................. or i might just leave for a while, plan the stuff i just said, come back to try and do it, and instead get sucked back into here (mish's hotness is keeping me here....help me)

8. Arc Kingdom Keeper

hopefully living with Sara and admining this site :D

9. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

I see myself... being a kind member... still? XD; I bet I'll be posting better AMVs, and maybe even some good graphics...

10. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

id probably leave and get overly obsessed on another anime/manga/game. It happens every year.

11. Tallian Banned

1. I think I'd still be a member; being a mod doesn't look so good right now. I can only hope I'll be one some day:D .

2.I'm trying to change and I plan to stop my spamming from here on out. It's fun for me, but I understand how hard it is to deal with spammer. So I'm sorry for spamming and I plan to quit.

3.I see myself still here. As long as this place has life, I plan to be one of the members who stick with this site and bring it it's life.

~Tallian~

12. cronoking Chaser

.....thats wasn't funny tallian. you forgot the purple or something right? well, i guess i'll have to spam and annoy sara myself than. at least kairi and rikku will never stop spamming, right?

13. Tallian Banned

Hahaha, I got you! I wanna be a mod, but we still need fun for this site. Allright, this was just spam.

14. cronoking Chaser

oh yeah a team again. but you still forgot the purple. and i guess this is spam too.....it's a shame the post your pic was moved here, that was like spam central.....im gonna make another spam central :D .

15. Tallian Banned

Yeah!!! We put the S in spam!!! Woot! Woot! I wish they didn't move it.....Too bad I can't sticky topics.

16. cronoking Chaser

well if you do become mod, then you can sticky all you want.....well not really, then it'd get un-stickied and u wouldn't be mod. but it still would be cool.

17. Tallian Banned

Yeah.........*Dreams of being the greatest Mod. Then I get fired* That dream sucked......

18. Sara Tea Drinker

Guys... Are you done before you do see your dream come true before your very eyes in a day instead of a year?

And I see myself in a year... Hmm... Well... Not totally sure on one point, but I see myself with Arc and admining the forums while still going to college.

19. Darkandroid Gets it Together

In a years time I will be going to University, so i probably won't be on this site anymore, even though i do really like this site, you never know i could still be here, who knows what tommorow will bring.

20. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    In a year I hope to be a lot wiser and in turn be a Mod, hopefully though that will happen in less than a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.