Help Where are my topics?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by The Notorious AJM, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Notorious AJM Destiny Islands Resident

OK so a while back I made a few RPG topics on KhV. Just recently I went to look at them using the links in my signature. When I clicked on one, a message said, "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". Well there are no admins online now, so yeah...

2. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

They probably got moved. Go into your User Profile, look for all the threads that you've created and then re-link them. :)

3. Azure Flame Banned

As Destiny's Force said, they might have been moved. Or, they could have been deleted.

4. The Notorious AJM Destiny Islands Resident

My RPGs aren't even in my thread list. That means I've gotta post them again...? *sigh*

5. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

All RP threads (and Family threads) that have no posts made in them for 30 days or more are deleted. It does say this in the rules for that section. If the threads don't show up in your list of topics you have created then they will have ben deleted.

If you want to remake the threads you will need to PM the section mod for that area (O R A N G E is section mod for RP) and let them know you are recreating it.

If a thread is moved links wont be affected as it is the thread number that is in the address, not it's location (:

~locked~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.