What's so great about Sora?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Yuffierulestheworld32, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuffierulestheworld32 Destiny Islands Resident

OK, I know what you're thinking - I already took a big stretch with my "gay Sora and Riku pics" thread, and I must just be BEGGING for death to be doing this, but I can't stand it anymore.
    WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT SORA???
    The way you people drool over him you'd think he was some long lost, handsome, master of magic or something. SOMEONE try to see how it is through my eyes. Sora is some guy who looks like he was taken from Yu-Gi-Oh and put into three dimensions. I just don't see the attraction.
    I just can't.
    So someone try to make me understand why pretty much everyone here is a Sora lover, and the odd one out, me, as a Sora hater. If you give me a good reason why I shouldn't hate Sora, I just might give in.

2. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Okay, you did not just say that, taken out from yu-gi-oh ?! no that's just creepy.
    I like/<3 Sora because they have given him such a very special personality.
    His though, at the same time senitive, he is funny and yet a deep thinker. He is longing for his friends and fighting for them and even in some of the darkest times he just keep going.
    And they havn't exactly made him to look ugly, in my opinion =D.
    And he's got a great voice actress.
    Reason: It's a great video game characther that gets a lot of personality sides shown and a great will power, a charachter that feels very 'alive'.

3. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah he's just cool man. Espcellialy from being a loser to Riku to being a great hero in Kingdom Hearts. And Yugi-Oh? He looks more like Ash Ketchum from Pokemon than Yugi-Oh.

4. EraserRain Banned

GTFO OUT OF THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GTFO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

^ Lol

Yeah, I think Sora has a cool, up-beat personality which most people easily get attached to. He can get a little cocky-headed sometimes, but in overall he's a good kid.

6. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

That's just odd, Sora is Sora not Yu-gi-oh nor Ash. =P

Don't flame. People must be allowed to have their own opinions even though they are not the same as yours.

StupidAquarius, is right ^^

7. Donaut Banned

I love how mad he got when he thought Goofy died. Anyways, he almost always has a happy attitude even in the worst times. That is what makes him great! Now, go pack your things and say your goodbye. :mad: jk

8. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm not saying he looks like Ash he don't. I'm just saying that he looks like Ash more than Yu-Gi-Oh

9. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Okay, now guys, K a i r i has informed me that this thread is a bit out of hand. And, it is just a bit. Final Form, sine you're new, I won't give you a warning or ban you, but say something like that again and you will be in trouble with me, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Now everyone keep this thread clean and tidy, no flaming of Sora, or Riku, or Yuffierulestheworld, or anyone for that matter.

I'll be checking up on the thread, so if I see any real problems, after I already posted this, then you'll all be in trouble. Play nice now...=D

And for the sake of not spamming: Uh...well, I don't really care that much about Sora. He's a nice kid with a strong sense of justice, but if he died or something then it'd not be that heartbreaking.

10. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I think that Sora is a really good kid. He's always fighting for what is right and you can always see smiles coming from him easily. =D A very good thing is that he's not annoying, like other main characters (Naruto) xD . He's also really loyal to his friends and I respect that.

11. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Well, without Sora, kingdom hearts wouldn't really exist now would it? He has a great personality and a all-round nice guy. He's awesome!!

12. Donaut Banned

Yes it would, only you would play as Riku instead.

13. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

but the story is based on Sora. like it started out with Sora.

14. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora is sooooo cute!He's sweet,he's funny,he's a kid at heart,he's honest,he makes others smile,he's cute.....and he has spiky hair.

15. Yuffierulestheworld32 Destiny Islands Resident

16. kaiserdrake Guest

I think sora has his own look!

Sora is special by himself.He doesn't look like ash or yugi!The next thing that i expect from you guys is to say that sora is like pikachu!Plus i find him really cool.The fact that friendship means so much for him is really nice,especially when he sacrifised himself to free kairi's heart.I believe that if you have only that cutscene in your mind,you'll see that sora is really great!

17. Tootsie coquí

Correction:
    whast so great about RIKU?
    and Sora is not great.
    He is awesome

18. TabbyRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

Yu-GAY-oh is the absolute worst game in the world trading card game sucks unless its the WoW one or the kh one

19. Hunted Hunter Twilight Town Denizen

I kind of agree. What is so great about Sora? Then, all of you guys are bringing up good points. He's a nice kid at heart. He's much more mature than his age, if you ask me. He takes things into his own hands most of the time and cares very much for his friends. He would do anything for them, even if he does make friends TOO easily sometimes.

Sora is just the typical hero in a Square game if you ask me. Think about the similarities between Sora and Tidus from FF X. Both of them protect the ones they love. Granted, Tidus is much more of a skeptic, and shows many more emotions, but all in all, they're out for the same thing. Tidus wants to save Yuna from the Final Summoning, and Sora wants to save Kairi from Org. XIII and Riku from the Dark Realm. Typical Square hero.

20. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

That's what made so great. He's a good kid with a good heart. Sure maybe other heroes may not be like him. But he's you're average hero. Heck how would you feel if someone says "What's so great about Tidus." I mean I never played FF in my life. Also he cares for his friends and would do anything for them and that's what made him so great!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.