What's one anime your embarrassed to say you watch?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by JazzsVideos, Aug 8, 2008.

1. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

There are so many stupid animes out there, but no matter how stupid we think they are, we just can't stop watching them. What's one anime your embarrassed to say you actually watch?:ninjacat:

2. Shuhbooty moon child

Ha. Naruto, cause like everyone knows what it is. And then freaks and makes fun of meh.. *smirks*

3. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Ummm, not too ashamed of watchen any animes really.

I would say Sailor moon, but I was still a little kid and they had nothen better on tv.

If I were to give a more current answer, then I could probably say "Lucky STar" or whatever the hell its called. But I don't watch the anime, I just watch the intro thingy cuz they make the anime charecters look some what computerly graphicized, though I can't seem to find out how they do it O_O

I don't actually watch any embarrasing anime's now-a-days

4. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

I only have to say two words, and two words only: Bible Black.

5. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Akazukin Cha-Cha.....
    Well, I was a little kid and i watched it with my sister who likes it more than me.

6. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Ya I'm also embarrassed to say that I watch Naruto. I don't even tell my parents that I watch that show.

7. Shuhbooty moon child

HA!
    My parents watch the show...
    D:

Embarrassing..

8. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you SHOULD be embarrassed, lol.

And wtf is all your problems? If you are embarrassed to watch naruto, then you should be embarrassed of most of the anime that you are watchen. I watch naruto and I say it proudly, cuz I like to watch anime. Nothen wrong with it

9. Shuhbooty moon child

Dude, I ****ing love Naruto. I'm not embarrassed to say I watch naruto.. well I was in 7th grade when all the guys where like mocking me about it..

10. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Watch Lucky Star. Trust me. Sure the first few episodes may be weird, but you'll love it.

And I'm kinda embarrassed of watching Kodomo no Jikan. And for those of you who don't know what it is, do NOT look it up. >>;

11. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Srry videogamer, but I'm not into those kinds of anime's. I prefer action and stuffs. Besides, like I said, I only watch the intro cuz of the cool movements they do :P

Wow. The way wikipedia puts it, that is one scary anime gamer......

12. exile0025 Gummi Ship Junkie

OMG!!! that show has some of the most heinous **** i've ever seen

13. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

I may be embarrassed to watch Naruto, but I still love it with all my heart. Ugh... one time I was watching this anime called Wedding Peach and it was the dumbest thing ever. It was like about 3 girls who fought in wedding dresses. I could never tell people I watched something like that.:xp:

14. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

Sad thing is, I sat through all two seasons. I dunno, the storyline really caught my attention.
    That was, until I found out it was hentai, and the "hentai" was some of the most sick, twisted crap I had ever seen by far in my existence.

15. Shuhbooty moon child

Haha.. that's something to laughing about.. but I'd be embarassed.. cause the whores where fighting over one dress. xD

16. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

I am embarassed by Naruto because everyone thinks the name is weird and they just think the show is weird I only know one guy who likes it.​

17. Shuhbooty moon child

I So know how you feel...

V.V

I don't see what's so wrong with Naruto..

18. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Ha, yeah Naruto for me as well. I am more open about the animes that I watch now, but Naruto still embarasses me. I don't think that it would, if it came on Adult Swim, rather than Toonami, I say this because I know that they would not edit as much of it out as they do for Toonami.

19. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Nothen to be embarrassed about whenever it comes to naruto though. It IS embarrassing if you watch the english version, becuz the english version makes it look like crap, but if people watched the japanese version, then they would have no problem with it. AND OF COURSE THE NAME OF IT IS WEIRD!!!!!!! ITS JAPANESE PEOPLES! SINCE WHEN HAVE THEY NOT HAD WEIRD NAMES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I honostly couldn't give much of a **** if someone knew I watched naruto, becuz I'm smarter then most people anyways.....(atleast where I live anyways. 80% of the american population IS made up of mostly hics, preps, jocks, ect)

Also, I bet that most of you can find an anime in this amv that most people would be embarrased to watch, lol

20. pirateking_luffy Banned

the most embarassing anime i watch would have to be pokemon right now.i still watch after all these years.
    *is a loser face*