What to want in a KH game List

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Xata of Organization 14, Mar 23, 2007.

?

Do you Want Character Creation?

Poll closed Aug 30, 2010.
  1. Yes, im tired of a premade story.

52.7%
  2. No, im comfortable with them surprising me.

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xata of Organization 14 Destiny Islands Resident

What do want in a kh game? post it here and ill email it to tetsuya.

Mine:

1) Character creation - If u equip a cosmic belt to sora...u can see it! Aswell as other Accesories

2) Allways have party - Meet new friends and through story mode u can have everyone who fights with u to stay on your team foreever

ie-u meet cloud and leon......ur gonna fight somebody as u cloud and leon!

2. Yozora Archer

Mine would be to be King Mickey.

Have Roxas as an enemy through the story game.

have Sora wear an Org. XIII cloak :\

3. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

id want sora,roxas and mickey on my team and have donald and goofy dead!

4. Pumpkin King12 Destiny Islands Resident

"Instead of the weird people"..? Dude, you can't just replace the awesomeness of Tetsuya Nomura's characters.. Like, that's part of what makes KH so great, the brilliant characters he comes up with, ya know...

Sorry, this thread already does nothing but seriously annoy me....

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

This is kinda...dumb.

I don't want KH to change that much. :/

6. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Character creation severely destroys a good story. This is because this forces Square-Enix to produce a game with one very huge gap in the concept design, that is, the main character--which if you haven't noticed, is an integral part of any story. You try making a really good story around a main character that you're not allowed to create--it's practically impossible to do. Won't work for a good RPG, won't work for a Square title.

Tetsuya Nomura is an excellent character designer. I'd gladly let him throw as many characters at me as he wants.

7. Pumpkin King12 Destiny Islands Resident

Exactly, I love KH for what it is.. Like, if I were given the chance to just replace Nomura, like, what da heck..? You can't just make KH your own, that'd ruin the whole purpose of it, getting to be amazed by all of the hard work they put into it, ya know...

8. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

Nomura is a wonder. I myself want to go into character design because of him. As for KH, making your own character in the game would be limited, because there are so many things that make up a character. The whole game would be creating the character and nothing else. I prefer KH the way it is! :)

9. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

I just wish there are more ff8 characters in kh lioke Irvine, quistis and rinoa.

10. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

It is already fine. But it would be cool to have one homemade character.... made by you!

11. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

I guess that would be cool...But I just rp in my bedroom with me in it x] Na I like the story as It is

12. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Da story is kewl how it is.

13. Roxy~Roosje Destiny Islands Resident

As it can its funny...
    but I like the game how it is...

14. Xata of Organization 14 Destiny Islands Resident

u guys! by character creation i meant that when u put on acsesories to sora u can c them....the cosmic belt is sick but if we could see it it would be cooler! any of you agree with that? Maybe aswell you could have a riku,sora,xemnas,roxas,axel storymodes aswell....i know all of you are annoyed that after you beat kh2 what else is theere to do until fm+ or kh3

15. Pumpkin King12 Destiny Islands Resident

I still say no.... It'd be pretty sweet to try out playing as other KH characters, but it wouldn't be right for KH2....

Maybe they'll have a bit more time to play as Riku in KH3, but that's about it...

EDIT: And sorry for saying something so off topic like this, but about your username (Xata), Organization XIII wouldn't just suddenly change their name because they got a 14th member, it was called Organization XIII back when it was started, with only 6 members...

16. sora roxas60 Destiny Islands Resident

Look, all I'm saying is that if you're on this site, it's probably because you currently do or at one point have even remotely liked Kingdom Hearts. If you liked it, why would you want to change it? I know I don't want it to change. I love it! I'm a full-on fanboy! I'm on eBay every two days to see what other KH stuff I can buy! So if you change KH, it can only deteriorate. KH 2 is about as good as it gets for the PS2. So if you change it, it can only get worse. That's all I'm saying.

17. Xata of Organization 14 Destiny Islands Resident

i really dont like you

18. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    I would like to see a Square game with a character creation, though maybe not a KH or FF game, persay. Square is really good with their characters matching the stories they put in.

Maybe in like an all-out final fantasy battle game. Like a Mortal Kombat, Square style.

19. Xata of Organization 14 Destiny Islands Resident

finally somebody who likes my ideas

20. Sara Tea Drinker

Everyone... *blares airhorn to get their attention*

Break it up, NOW!!!

This is just a THEORY!!! Not a place where you can whine and moan about how horrible the game is. Just saying what you would to wish you would have in the game.

If I see anymore bashing about how "perfect" the game is, I'm going to give the member a warning and close it if it continues.

Not every game is perfect, just say what you would wish could be part of the game, even if there's a snowball's chance in hell it happening.

And NEVER bash another member's username if it's appropriate, or say how "polictically incorrect" it is. Whoever does it again, answers to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.