What the . . . ? O_O

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Vex123, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

I was replaying Kingdom Hearts 1 and before i headed into the End of The World i decided to take some down time and level up, and in the middle of it, i decided i felt like flying in Neverland, but the clock tower wasn't on the list to enter automatically from the gummi ship, so i had to talk to tinkerbell to go there, and then there was a weird secret boss ghost heartless thing that was invisible and wore a cloak, and he was like a flying heart in a sphere, and what he is he attaches a timer or whatever it is to your party members that's connected to the clock time one by one, and when it times out they die. They dont just lose all their health. they die. Eventually, the timer's attched to you too, but haven't lived to see if it kills you to. Im just wondering if anyone else has seen cause it just fraeks me out.

2. BlazBlue Calamity King's Apprentice

I fought him aswell theres also another secret boss in Agrabah and ive never let the timer run out on any of my friends(use Stop magic)

3. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

xD i would have put this in teh help thread if i needed it but thx anyways now that i know youtube also knows (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6ootasI4_k) i dont care anymore. *uses imaginary mod powers to imaginary close the thread* Please play along and dont post in here anymore ^_^

4. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

Uh... It's normal... XD

Yeah you should fight him at like a high level though. Like don't do it until you're at level 70 atleast.

You're supposed to use Stopra on the clock tower. Then basically stop him from killing your allies. The heart that's in his cloak has 4 different colors representing what you can attack him with. Yellow = Thunder Red = Fire Blue = Blizzard White = Regular Attacks.

But seriously if you just got out of Hallow Bastion then you should level up or do End Of The World first.

I'm doing the same and I'm going to reply all the games on Expert! And lol, I just sealed Hallow Bastion too this morning.

5. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

*stares at sora for not playing along* growl i have imgine im amod again *does events of last post again* growl Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.