What pairings do you support and why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by KnightMysterio, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

*shrugs* I'm just curious, is all. What KH/KHCoM/KH2 pairings do you support, fanon, canon, or just flat out crack? And why do you support them?

I myself support the following:

Sora/Kairi (They're obviously a canon couple by the end of KH2, and in my opinion are very cute together. And now that Kairi has a Keyblade of her own, she can fight alongside Sora next game.)

Most established Disney couples (Jasmine/Aladdin, Meg/Hercules, Mickey/Minnie and so forth. Why mess with what works?)

Maleficent/Pete (Yeah, this is a bit of a crack pairing, but eh. Honestly, she has to have at least SOME affection for the oaf. Why else would she keep him around for so long?)

Xemnas/Saix (One-sided on Saix's part, I think, as Xemnas is too crazy to even consider romance. Still, I kinda enjoy the idea of Saix being in love with Xemnas as the reason he's so single-mindedly loyal to him...)

Saix/Demyx (As crazy as this sounds, I think it could work. Demyx is a musician, and since he lacks a heart, his songs probably lack meaning to him. Saix would give him meaning by helping reinforce his loyalty to the Organization, giving the young musician hope that his Heart would come back to him...)

Vexen/Larxene (Not so much romance (since Nobodies are incapable of the emotion), but more of a casual, possibly semi-antagonistic friendship. Both of them aren't above pain infliction for enjoyment, and I can easily see them getting together for casual sex while making fun of people they don't like in the Organization.)

Marluxia/Lexaeus (Lexaeus always struck me as a farm boy-turned-agricultral scientist type. I keep envisioning the two of them combining their interests to try and better one another, fill in what the other lacks...)

Marluxia/Namine (More of a one-sided Stockholm syndrome thing from Namine's end, but I can easily see it happening.)

Axel/Roxas (Either just friendship (which is what the canon version seems like) or romance, I just like the two of them together...)

Roxas/Namine (Both Nobodies, and while Namine is capable of feeling emotion, I still see this as a very close friendship and not romance...)

On that note, I'd love to see Roxas tell Sora that he had a thing for Axel, and watch Sora fumble around trying to decide if he's bisexual or not. Naturally, Riku and Kairi would be willing to 'help' Sora figure himself out (in some teasing, prank-like and probably flirtarious way... I swear those two have a mischevious streak where Sora is concerned...)

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

Oh Dear....

Xemnas/Saiix: They seem to be really alike, and they seem to get along.

Xigbar/Zexion: They also seem to have a link. Zex is down, and Xiggy is more cheerful. They just seem to mix....even though people probly think I'm weird now... >.>;

Xaldin/Larxene: Xaldin and Larxene are kinda looked down on, ya know? They seem to fit, too. Idon't know how to explain it, really...

Vexen/Luxord: They match well. Vexen is old, yes, but Lux seems oldish, too.

Axel/Roxas: Axel seems to only care about Roxas. There's that, and the fact that when he's with Roxas, he's good. Case Closed.

Demyx/Marluxia: They mix well. Demyx is all cheery, and Marly is relaxed. They just match in my mind.

I'm still undecided about the Sora, Kairi, and Riku debate....But, that's what I like, anyways!!! *Get's mauled by Cerberus for weird combos*

Gawd...does anyone think I'm weird??? O.o;

3. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm not all too good with pairings:p so I tend to just pair the obvious.

SoraKairi=like duh....

RoxasNamine=Because they are practically Sora and Kairi:p

Other not-so-obvious.

SoraRiku and RoxasAxel. Even though I rarely write Yaoi, I have no problems reading about it;)

About the only pairings I find disturbing are such as SoraRoxas... since they're basically the same person you know...

4. Axel2071 Destiny Islands Resident

AxelxRoxas because they are super cute together and care about each other a lot
    SoraxKairi I don't really like kairi, but she belongs with sora
    RikuxSora they are cute opposites and have that slight "love hate" relationship going on
    DemyxxXigbar because my friend hates that pairing and it drives her crazy XD
    AxelxDemyx they are both fun to joke around with and would make a really funny couple ^^
    There are other pairings too, but I don't feel like naming them right now XD

5. Askilfeasd Destiny Islands Resident

Goofy and Axel - This is pretty obvious, I mean honestly, just look at the way Axel leers at Goofy during the cutscenes. I'm not sure whether Goofy returns the feelings, but it's still a pretty hawt pairing.

Pluto and Namine - It's easy to see how much Namine lusts for Pluto, she clearly doesn't want anything to do with Roxas, and only has eyes for Pluto. Pluto plays hard-to-get, but he also wants Namine pretty bad. SEXIEST PAIRING EVER!

Pete and Zexion - It's forbidden love, but they don't care. It started off as an internet relationship through chat rooms, but it's bloomed into passion, they just can't stop thinking of eachother.

6. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

0.o please tell me this is a joke.

well my pairings are:
    Sora/Riku:they are friends and are so cute together if you ask me.
    Axel/Roxas:they where best friends and thats a level away from something more.
    Larxene/Demyx:it may seem weird but its opposites attract.
    I hate Demyx/Zexion cos Zexion wouldn't go with anyone even for sex in my opinion even though he is my fave charcter.

7. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

Hee.

I did say people could mention their favorite crack pairings...

8. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

Sora / Kairi! I really want to see that.:D

Shan Yu/ Xemnas. Crazy psychos!

9. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    Sora/Kairi: Because...
    Riku/Namine: although in COM SPOILER!!!!

Riku was a puppet, i think Riku actually cares for Namine. the REAL riku.

well thats all.

10. Rosey Chaser

Three words to these parings.... WTF!!!!! The pluto thing is just weird, and we all saw how in Chain of Memories, he went for Riku...... I MEAN DUH! The parings got to be Riku+Pluto= <3

11. Askilfeasd Destiny Islands Resident

Good point, but Riku only has eyes for Ursula, so Pluto would be rejected, and he would most likely go to Namine.

12. Daydreamer

Well, I don't want to post couples but it seems to me that everyone in Kingdom Hearts II gets hooked up with someone, except Riku...

13. Rosey Chaser

I know.... poor buddy is left in the darkness....... XD

14. Gwen Farewell.

AkuRoku.
    I just think its a cute pairing.
    And unlike a lot of yaoi pairings, it actually makes some sense :P
    Plus, in the jap version Axel says a lot more than he can in the english.
    Nuff said :P

15. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

Sora and Kairi= obviously!

Roxas & Namine= another obvious one

I like Riku and Alice together. I think she is only 2 years younger because she is Kairi's height in KH1. Riku doesn't have any one and Alice is the only Princess who dosen't have a hero. I know it's cracked. but I'm a sap. I'm working on some fan fic on it.

P.S. Pete has a wife in Goof Troop and the Goofy movies. Peg. they have two kids P.J. and Pistol. like NightMystrio said, Why mess with the classics. Pete shouldn't be paried with anybody in the game.

16. RanChan Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku/Sora = Because they care for eachother so much, and it's just that frigging cute. :P

AkuRoku = ... Do I need to explain? It's pratically CANON. D:<

And... I'd never thought I'd say this and I never WILL again but....

Sora/Kairi = Because it's sorta kinda cute... *shrugs* Not gonna bother looking for fanfics/art for it though. *too attached to Riku/Sora*

And Roxas/ Namine = same as above. :P *too into AkuRoku*

17. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

ManSaix!!!!
    Other than that: AkuRoku [but Im not hardcore ilke OMFG AKUROKU ARE SO NOT FANNON! etc]
    Sora/Kairi
    Roxas/Namine
    Riku/Malificent

PS. I love you-[epic win right here] ^^

18. Kingdom Glory Banned

SoraKairi
    RoxasNaminé
    RikuMaleficent (JK!)
    Disney pairings
    all straight relationships.
    (Pukes over yaoi and yuri)

19. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

HAHA! Its kinky because hes underage...I totally forgot about that, its one of my biggest OTPs xDDDD Thanks for the reminder

20. Kingdom Glory Banned

Haha!
    I Also Approve Of Larxel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.