What do you think of all the gay Sora and Riku pictures?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Yuffierulestheworld32, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuffierulestheworld32 Destiny Islands Resident

I'm sorry but i can't help being upset by finding gay Sora and Riku pictures everywhere I look! I find it's really disturbing and they both like Kairi. I've got tons of proof against it!!! Of course, there are a few edgy moments but that is beside the point!!! And I know lots of people here want Kairi and Sora together! Am I right?

2. Antidote Façade

Nonononononono!

KairixNaminé
    SoraxRoxas
    RikuxSora
    RoxasxAxel

You see? Hetero couples is just... no, baby!

3. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

KairixNamine is fine, the rest...no. This should be moved to spam.

4. Yozora Archer

LMAO good job :3 Oh and yes moving time >_> But I agree with you this is getting stupid about the Sora and Riku and Axel and Roxas =X

5. John S. Banned

Actually nothing of that is right, not because its gay but because its of cartoons.

6. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

It kind of grosses me out every time I see a fangirl talking about how she imagines AxelxRoxas or SoraxRiku. It's a fact that it's SoraxKairi and RoxasxNamine, anyone that disagrees is a moron.

7. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh, if someone can draw and they like Axel, and they also happen to like Roxas, they might draw them together, doing things. But that's what DeviantArt is for, not the other 51% of the internet.

The only thing that annoys me is fangirls. D: That's right I said it!

8. Shadow Tactician Traverse Town Homebody

why do you care? are you going to stalk me?
    someone please draw sora and kairi, namine and roxas, riku and.....larxene? maybe. but please, we dont need to see roxas and sora together. well, as long as its nothing too odd, its ok.

9. RoxaSorAligned Traverse Town Homebody

Just be straight and draw straight! THE END. This needs to go to spam zone...

10. Storrini Hollow Bastion Committee

Riku and... Larxene? Eew.

And frankly people can draw whatever they want.

Heck, if I could draw I'd draw Sora cuddling up with a turtle. But there were no turtle in KH.

...Well, Atlantica Goofy.. D:

11. Utawarezen Gummi Ship Junkie

Sure they can draw whatever they want, but talking about the details and showing it to me is just going too far. This girl on MSN I was talking to started spamming me with RikuxSora pics and I had to block her. I've been too scared to unblock her ever since. Fangirls are annoying as heck, what with all the "XDDDD" "X3333" and "<3333".

12. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Yeah, those pics are...odd. But they are allowed to draw whatever they want...however distrubing it is. Or maybe they should just draw'em by themselves...idk. Do what you want. I'm just gonna leave it at this: X+Y = good X+X or Y+Y= uuuuuhhhh..fine, yet creepy here's some of my pics I like

1336990912_l.jpg

Roxas_and_Namine_by_Ryuna_chan.jpg

13. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

It's called Yaoi, or shonen ai (boy+boy-couples anyway) and it's pretty darn normal across the internett so get used to it.
    I used to think it was somewhat disturbing at first too but I've learned to accept it. RoxasSora still feels a little wrong though^^; I mean they ARE pretty much the same person...

14. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

i think pictures like that are gross & really sad. Shame on those who make them. :mad:

15. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Hey I make some! D: But to those who mentioned it, yeah, it's really all about how the fangirls react to it. I mean I like stuff like that but I am mature about it at the same time - I don't just shove it on anybody's face.

16. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I'm sorry, my last comment wasn't really a fair one. :(
    I like the style of artwork in some of those pics (sorry dunno really how to word, your looking at the worst drawer in the world). But i'm really not a fan of that stuff.

17. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Naah it's okay (: Kinda used to all the heat regarding this subject lol.

But I mean it's cool, and I'm one to admit the way some of the yaoifans react to it is....hum. I know very few who don't excessively "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMOMG!!!!" over it and hate the het pairings at the same time D: 'Cause I like the het!

18. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

This thread creeps me out.........Yaoi???

19. Daydreamer

I understand why fans would want to imagine or draw yaoi or yuri.
    Just because someone draws something of that type, does not make it true.
    I don't mind pictures of that sort cause all sexual content makes my grossed out.

20. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

Just to add: RikuSora and AkuRoku (Axel+Roxas) aren't the most disturbing pairings around mind you. Looking trhough various other fandoms than Kingdom Hearts I've discovered some pretty weird ones...
    The four mentioned above sometimes act a little too friendly in the game, such as Axel's mention about Roxas making him feel like he had a heart, Squenix and Disney are basicly asking for Yaoi by adding that I'd say:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.