What do you think is the most perverted anime ever?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Chad Thundercucc, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

*Looky left, Looky right* The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I mean, all I watched was a little of the first episode and it just screamed 'perveted'!

2. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    Well I think Naruto(If Naruto is an anime)....I just do.With all the *Naruto-turning-into-a-girl* thing.

3. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Chobits hands down... still a great series though. =p

4. Frozen Rose Destiny Islands Resident

Peverted... hrmmm... I'd say Love Hina... I like being a pervert...

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

FLCL. It's just...perverted. Reguardless of the episode,there's DEFINATLY pervertedness in it...

6. Q u o n~ Moogle Assistant

Well, i'll say He's My Master, Agent Aika, Sakura Diaries and If i see you in my dreams
    they're reaaally ecchi...x3, specially Agent Aika and If I See you In My dreams

7. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Naruto isnt near as pervy as other anime I've seen. The Sexy jutsu is nothing compared to OTHER animes I've seen.

8. rarofdoom Merlin's Housekeeper

Two words. Starts with an 'N'. Ends with an 'A'
    Suzumiya Haruhi (I don't feel like spelling the whole thing) xD. Even though I love it, I have to admit it has some perverted stuff.

I don't know about any others though. :x

9. Mish smiley day!

Golden Boy.

To be honest, I haven't seen it yet. xD; But my friend has, and from her descriptions plus, I've watched a couple of AMVs and wow... imagine a series dedicated to Brock from Pokemon. But without the Pokemon and well yeah.

10. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Watch Green Green TV.

Homosexual scene overnight in a school gym, a guy who fantasizes about a girl calling him big brother with sexual intention, a guy obsessed with mammary intercourse, and all the panty shots and breast views imaginable.

There is actual sex in the OVA as well. So I guess you could say they went the extra mile in the OVA and went full out hentai.

11. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Hmm, well, the only perverted anime that I have ever seen is 'Love Hina'.

12. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I've got that Anime on Demand stuff and... um ~_~... There's that one about radishes... I completely forgot what it was called... But I know that it's the only anime out there that's name has to do with radishes...

13. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Yu Yu Hakusho has it's moments; the first or second episode has Yusuke grabbing Keiko's breasts and looking up her skirt. *facepalm*

14. Azure Flame Banned

I've got anime on demand too. I think your talking about the show Nerima Daikon Brothers.

Also Bleach has had a few perverted moments as well.

15. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

...*takes note of all the animes mentioned*

Huh? Oh yeah um, most perverted anime I know~

it's a manga, but Negima is really really REALLY perverted. There's like a panty shot in each page. Otherwise Agent Aika is pretty dirty

16. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Revolutionary Girl Utena!! It has everything from incest (and a hell of a lot of it) to girl on girl to almost guy on guy to everything! True no full stuff but still pretty damn perverted! Aside from that it has an amazing story to it and the ending made me cry!

x

17. axel8th Traverse Town Homebody

Princess TUTU! I say that cuz' if you watch there are homosexaul scenes with Mytho and Fakir not only that like every Girl Power anime when she transforms she naked.

Oh and Powerpuff Girls Z! In every episode after #20 they make perveted comments and HIM uses the "F" word not only that the Rowdyruff Boys lift up the girls skirts and other pervert stuff. The worst of it is on ep 20 when the Rowdyruff Boys pee of a building and Boomer raises his hands in the air at Mojo Jojo! But those are still my favs!:cool:

18. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Ditto. That's the name. I couldn't look it up because my aldephia on demand box, Roxy, is broken. We've got two boxes, actually... and they're both broken. X(

Heh, yeah. Princess Tutu. I've watched that show a couple times. But I started it late and I couldn't figure out anything that was happening. My friend saw the whole series, though. She said it was so dramatic. I couldn't really believe it with a name like "Princess Tutu". I thought it was some kid's anime. (she's a bit on the childish side *cough* to the max *cough*)

:rolleyes:

19. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Elfen Lied, i've only seen like 3 episodes but...there's a lot of female nudity in those 3 eps *Imagines all guys going onto youtube now to watch it*...it's there, amazingly

20. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Only one that comes to mind is Saiyuki.

Firstly the 'Kanzeon Bosatsu', a bhudda looking figure that is a hermaphrodite. The figure is clearly female with breasts, but as the manga says, 'We can't prove it due to the current rating.'

The character of Gojyo is the token playboy. The character of Hakkai, in the manga at least, is in love with his twin sister.

Not a lot of sexual moments, just the usual.