What color picmen are you???

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by no-reality_allowed, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

i got the coolest result!!!! GO ME!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

this was pretty cool.......heres my result, when you get yours just copy the code into your post........

[​IMG]
    You are... the White Pikmin! You are diligent, kinda creepy, and really don't stand loyal to anyone. You can find buried treasure, and withstand poison as you ARE poison, not to mention the shortest Pikmin. Olimar seems to find you guys more useful, which is why the Yellow Pikmin are bitter towards you. The White Pikmin are all-male, and your leader is named Hanayu. You have to admit... they are kinda... well, creepy...

Take this quiz!

2. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

I love this game!!

[​IMG]
    You are... Captain Olimar! The only employee of any merit in Hocotate Frieght, you are a very proud feirghter. Until you crash-landed onto this planet, and befriended the Pikmin. Red and Yellow Pikmin are very loyal to you still, yet the Blue Pikmin seem to have shifted oyalties and are loyal to your old high-school buddy Louie. AYou wonder if you'll ever see your family again...

3. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

I dunno what those are but i played anyways...

[​IMG]

You are... the Red Pikmin! You are strong, fiesty, and the most loyal to Olimar. You can resist fire, yet you are jealous of the Purple Pikmin because you think that Olimar likes them better. Red Pikmin are all-male, and their leader is named Bud. Cool, I love the red Pikmin the most, you know

4. Frodis Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    You are... Captain Olimar! The only employee of any merit in Hocotate Frieght, you are a very proud feirghter. Until you crash-landed onto this planet, and befriended the Pikmin. Red and Yellow Pikmin are very loyal to you still, yet the Blue Pikmin seem to have shifted oyalties and are loyal to your old high-school buddy Louie. AYou wonder if you'll ever see your family again...

5. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Not sure what they are but................

[​IMG]

You are... the Red Pikmin! You are strong, fiesty, and the most loyal to Olimar. You can resist fire, yet you are jealous of the Purple Pikmin because you think that Olimar likes them better. Red Pikmin are all-male, and their leader is named Bud.

OK....

6. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

[​IMG]

Flowerette:

You are... the Yellow Pikmin! You are quick, elfin, and stand loyal to Olimar. You can resist electricity, and be thrown very far. Despite these awesome traits, you envy the White Pikmin slightly because you think Olimar likes them better then you. Yellow Pikmin are all-female, and their leader is named Flowerette. They're really cute! Good for you!

And what exactly is these things NRA ? :3

7. Xigbar The Freeshooter

[​IMG]

You are... Louie! The green, 3-month employee at Hocotate Frieght, you cause the company to undergo a severe 100,000 Poko debt! Usually quit and inside your own mind, you usually let the things you don't like annoy you, like getting hit by a bottlecap for instance. You're very cute, too. I like Louie.

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

[​IMG]

9. Ulxiz Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

10. Tootsie coquí

[​IMG]
    You are... the White Pikmin! You are diligent, kinda creepy, and really don't stand loyal to anyone. You can find buried treasure, and withstand poison as you ARE poison, not to mention the shortest Pikmin. Olimar seems to find you guys more useful, which is why the Yellow Pikmin are bitter towards you. The White Pikmin are all-male, and your leader is named Hanayu. You have to admit... they are kinda... well, creepy...

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

11. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Same as NRA... I never played Picmen so I barely understood a word of this quiz though, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.