voices

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by gintasthebest, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gintasthebest Traverse Town Homebody

Lately I've been hearing voices. One told me to get out and another told me I'm in danger. Now I just heard one say in the bathroom. I'm really freaked out right now. Anyone who can help me or might know why I'm hearing these voices, please help me!

2. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

You must've watched some movie or something that scared you or something like that (it sometimes happens to me) if not..........it's probably someone messing with you or your mind playing tricks on you.if not........well I'm not even going there

3. gintasthebest Traverse Town Homebody

I haven't watched any movies lately and my brother was out when I heard the voices. He's the only one who would play a trick on me.

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Hmm, have you hit your head recently or pulled all nighters? I once went without any sleep for a week and my mind was making old voices appear in my head so you can see where i'm coming from when I ask.

5. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

Well that too.......also has there been a suspicious guy around your neighborhood lately.....*is referring to someone stalking me* anyway....there has to be someone (other than your brother) messing with you....do you have any friends that like to play tricks on you or something like that

6. gintasthebest Traverse Town Homebody

Some guy has been stalking me too....

Not that know of and I had no idea who's voices these were.

7. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    Are you under any stress?

That sort of thing happends to everyone now and again, I'm sure it'll all go away soon enough if it's something that appears to be severe.

(yeah I know we have had our differences but that doesn't meen I can't help you)

8. gintasthebest Traverse Town Homebody

I don't think I've been under any stress lately but I did start hearing the voices after chasing my kitten around for 30 min under a spider-invested place.

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Maybe your mind is very overwelmed right now. Tried to sit back and relax. Find a nice quiet spot like in your room, or your favorite part of the house. Turn on some of your favorite music, listen to the lyrics, and if the voices keep pestering you, try to ignore it.

And if that doesn't help, think of it as it's your imagination. Keep yourself busy like draw on paper, or make a youtube video, anything that will keep you distracted. And like I said earlier, ignore the voices and they will go away eventually.

10. Juicy Chaser

Its probably just your imagination, I doubt you have a serious mental problem.

Just remember, you can always talk back. You don't have to listen to them.

11. Sorcerer_Jenkins Twilight Town Denizen

voices.....you can never tell if they are just your inner child being sarcastic

I am in agreeance with FH, probably just stress.

12. gintasthebest Traverse Town Homebody

Now I'm freaked out. One of the voices said 'get out' and today my grandmother set the stove on fire. It was a small one but I still had to get out of the house to get stuff to put it out. It's like I somehow knew to get out before it happened.

13. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

what...
    what the...
    Uh...

Get more sleep. Usually these things do happen under stress.

14. smexygirl Banned

Ok, that is weird. Just relax and listen to calm, soothing music. That should make the voices either go away or turn nice. It worked for me when I was hearing voices.

15. Sorcerer_Jenkins Twilight Town Denizen

premonitions.

16. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Do you really believe in things like that?

17. Tana_Panda Traverse Town Homebody

I find it hard to take anything that Ginta and Riku Lover say.... they like to stir up drama and post it here. we have already had an issue with both of them so i dont see why this post should be any different from the others. If your hearing voices then go see a DOCTOR not a forum.

18. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

just make sure you rest and speak to someone; it doesnt have to be a doctor or a psychiatrist or anything like that. just a friend (like that riku lover girl that seems to tag along in the dramaland of these forums)... just speak with them about what's bothering you or whats going on in your life even if it isnt bad... that should help for sure.

19. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

First thing you should do is to see a doctor. I'm not trying to be funny, I'm being serious. you may have a condition, and hearing voices is not a good thing to have. when it starts you should tell your parents or guardians. see the doctor and have him determine whether or not you should seek further help. if so, listen to his advice. nobody likes to hear that there is something wrong with them. but the worst thing you can do is to not listen to a professional's advice. do as they tell you.

you may need medicine and possibly consoling. There is a lot of negative thoughts that go around about taking meds and going to consoling. there is nothing wrong with it, I have been through years of consoling and have taken meds like my entire life. I has only worked out for the better. Now I am a better student and am very successful.

hearing voices is not something you should take lightly. there are conditions where people hear voices and they are all serious. be sure to take action and see a doctor. this is not something that you want to wait on.

20. Repliku Chaser

If you really are hearing voices and such, you should be seeing a psychiatrist since that is a sign of schizophrenia, which is a debilitating brain condition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.