Square-Enix Views on dissida

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by shmilo, Sep 5, 2009.

1. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

I just went out and got it and honestly i even thaught the prolouge (<-:S)
    was awsome

right now my favourtie character is squall mainly for the attack speed and the way he is controllable

for thosse with the game or demo who's your favourite person and why?

2. The Fuk? Dead

I didn't really think this game was so spectacular. But my favorite character was Tidus because of his speed.

3. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

From what i've seen it's a good game for killing boredom. I've not got my copy of it yet since something screwed up with Play.com and Dissidia hasn't been sent to anyone (but the collectors edition buyers got theirs fine .-.).

4. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, knowing that it is one of the very few great PSP games out there, this is definetely one to add to anyone's collection. It's decent enough as an introduction to the series, as well as the nostalgia-factor towards the older fans. The gameplay also reminds me of Kingdom Hearts, so extra points there I suppose.

5. Arch Mana Knight

It's a fun game. I'm playing it right now actually. Lots of stuff to keep you entertained for hours. The only thing is that in order to beat story mode(and do it well) is to spend lots of time with each character so they don't suck. @-@ Right now my favorites are Cloud, Firion, and Bartz(Climbarrel and Slidehazzard ftw). 8D

6. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

This^

Its a good idea so that you keep from getting favorites and that you're at least good with everyone. But yeah, there's so much content I havent even figured out half the game yet, im sure of it. Hardcore setting ftw

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

that is true, those level bonuses can be a pain in the a$$ to get. sometimes i swear they programmed the AI to do things to purposely make it hard to get the bonus Destiny Points.

i really like this game, i admit that i was VERY skeptical at first but even though the story isn't spectacular (it's good enough though) the gameplay is very good. my favorite character so far is Warrior of Light and Cecil. the only characters i didn't really get the hang of was Tidus and Onion Knight.

8. Cloud of darkness Traverse Town Homebody

i whoude go with Cloud he is faster but lacks some speed

9. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Is Cloud the only one you know?

Anyways, I don't have it yet, but I'm gonna get it soon. I'm going to main Cloud or Sephiroth or Jecht.

10. Cloud of darkness Traverse Town Homebody

no i like tidus leon Jecht sephy and a few other

11. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'll admit, the story isn't its shining glory, but the stuff that makes it up does, i.e. the Voice Acting, the chessboard-like levels, the cutscenes. It's all good stuff, but the Story isn't as good as it could be.

Plus, I seem to able to use the Armoured guys quite well,as so far, I'm using Garland, Golbez and Gabranth more than anyone else... their all villains too!! Curse this British...