Um...KHV I think you need to see this

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Senbonzakura Kageoshi, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

2. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Well I've seen it before and thought.....Disney is a....CRAZY!XD

3. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

HARRY POTTER IS ALSO ALL ABOUT SATANISM
    I READ BETWEEN THE LINESa

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Desperate people with no lives are desperate.
    (Not you, btw. The guy who made the video)

5. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Things like these and people who try to prove it are stupid as fuck. Everyone is trying to hard to find conspiracy theories.

The only "conspiracy" theory on Disney I will ever believe is the Kimba/Simba thing.

6. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm surprised I got further than a minute in. I was more interested in the music though, to be honest.

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

First, subliminal messaging (other than private use) is illegal. If there was legitimate evidence that what you see is really subliminal messaging then whatever it was in couldn't be distributed and Disney would be hitting fines for it.

Also the the line about subliminal messaging at the end annoyed me.
    There is little evidence that audio subliminal messages work at all, if it does work it seems to be the weakest form. There is evidence that backwards audio (and text IIRC) doesn't work at all. And most all of these were pictorial so why even bring this up at all?

8. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

tummer: The video suddenly stopped on me, but I got the idea. The Walt Diseny logo is not 666. The idea behind it was inspired by Walt Disney's signature. He wrote in curves; so no satanism there.

Jamie: Well, what about the whole thing about the actresses who came from Disney and ended up in a terrible place.

tummer: Well, these Disney child stars are human. As they get older, they start to get tempted. However, it is the kids who make the choices in their lives that create the soon-be adult. And if you notice, Disney has nothing to do with Britney Spears anymore. It's their choices that make them that way, not because they cam from Disney.

Jamie: Well, what about the Donald Duck ride, or the Hannah Montana candy that looked like a phalis? They were constructed by Disney.

tummer: It was just a poor design created by the makers of the product. We don't know what the ride's suppose to do and it's hard to create a decent guitar out of the same materials you make gummi-worms out of.

Jamie: So, what is it; confirmed, plausable, or busted?

tummer: I would have to say that "Disney are Perverts/Satanists" myth is totally busted.

[​IMG]

9. beezygee Gummi Ship Junkie

666 THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
    [​IMG]