Kingdom Hearts II Twilight Town Minigames & Sephiroth

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by A Link to the Future?, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Link to the Future? Merlin's Housekeeper

I can do the skateboard one (letter delievery) and the combo on the ball one, but all the others I'm having trouble with, any tips?

Also, I'm having trouble with Sephiroth, everytime he uses his 1HP & 0MP attack, I can't recover from it in time, any tips on how to counter that attack?

Thanks in advance to all help!

2. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

With the stuff in TT, it depends on which one you are doing.
    - For the Junksweep one, take off all abilities and put on negative combo it helps, the ablities take time at hits. Try to postion yourself so you will takeout multiple things.
    -The cart, the same thing abilities are a pain and take time, also when the cart is in the air that is when you whack it.
    -Bumblebuster, use magnet, thunder, and fire. Also explosion helps if they are swarming around you.
    -For poster duty, first you want to have atleast lvl. 2 Growth Abilities, (preferable Lv. 3 but you can do it with 2) and try to find little patterns where posters are abundant, that one I just experimented on and found a route that works. A tip: after you put on a poster, you can aeiral dodge when the poster is up. (took me a while to realize). It is very time consuming and hard to beat, but thats life.

Frogot, on the Sephroith thing, if thats the one where he says "Heartless", I dont know if it is the sameone. You have to run up to him, jump and aeiral dodge, and start swinging at him.

3. A Link to the Future? Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks, I have Lvl 3 Quick Run and Arial Dodge, and Level 2 on the other abilities.

Just got Sephiroth to 6 Life Bars left then he used that attack and I couldn't get to him on time.

If only you could use curaga right after that attack.

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Since xroadtothedawnx answered the first question I'll help you on sephy =D

Once he gets ready to do that move (which he teleports away and says something, I forgot but you'll know when it happens) what I do is use trinity limit to get close and stop him from using it....but if you dont' have the MP make sure all your form abilities are maxed out and hope you get there in time or if you know your not going to just get away highlight an item (max potion, elixer, ect.) and use it the instant your health is reduced so when he hits you you wont' die.

Something my friend does is lock on to him and use Thundaraga on him.....I've seen him do it once and it canceled sephy's move.....don't ask me how that happened cause when I tried it it wouldn't work :\

Hope that helped =D

5. Soushirei 運命の欠片

You should run toward him once you hear him start talking. Having a maxed High Jump, Aerial Dodge and Glide Growth ability helps with this issue.

The other method (which I only use if I know I can't make it in time), while it's more risky, you have to time your heal with his spell in such a way that you Cure yourself just before his spell kicks in. What this does is your spell will heal you JUST after Sephy takes away your HP, and since you already used your magic, he has no magic to take away. You end up with full HP with no MP--much better than having 1HP left and no MP to cure.

6. A Link to the Future? Merlin's Housekeeper

I beat Sephiroth before reading them posts, but thanks all the same. I now have a new problem. How do I score 1000 or more points in Phil's Training?

Thanks in advance again. :D

7. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

well on manic its really quite simple. take off all your ablities and keep the negative combo like junksweep and since you have it use the fenrir. then when big pot pop up aim them at the groups of smaller pots. Oh and put on draw and draw ring. That should help.

8. A Link to the Future? Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks, negitive combo always seemed like such a stupid skill.

If I have a weapon equipped as secondary keyblade (i.e. not Sora, but a form's keyblade), will the skill still work as normal Sora?

Anyway, I'll try that tommrow. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.