Twilight the movie

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Ice_Keyblade, Nov 27, 2008.

?

Do you like twilight?

Poll closed Mar 7, 2009.
  1. no

14 vote(s)
    29.8%
  2. yes

10 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. Hell ya

18 vote(s)
    38.3%
  4. Whut's twilight?

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice_Keyblade Kingdom Keeper

Sorry, i don't know if this is the right thread, please move it if it isn't.

I don't really get it, why do people enjoy twilight so much? I mean, i hope I'm not the only person in this website who doesn't watch-read-obsessed with twilight, i mean i havent read the book, or watched the movie, and it already looks boring.

2. khlozfan Moogle Assistant

uhh

never whached it

3. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

You probably don't get it because you haven't read the books.

My opinion is that the main audience -who is mostly made up of teen girls/young adult women - can identify with the protagonist and are equally infatuated with her love interest (in addition to sympathizing with her struggles, etc).

Although I've read better written prose, the story is very addicting.

4. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

To tell the truth,I'm not interested in Twilight,I don't like love stories.I'ts not my thing,I know there is action in it,but I don't know why everybody is going nuts over it.Jeez

5. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

It was a decent book. Nowhere near as good as Eragon though. But the Twilight movie did a way better job then the Eragon movie did.

6. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie

Eragon=WINWINWIN!!!
    Eragon was HOT!
    Twilight=OHMIGODITWASSOFRIKKIN'AWESOMEICAN'TWAITTILLITCOMESOUTONBLU-RAY!
    Both movies and both book series(read 'em all!) were made of awesome!

7. zexykupo Gummi Ship Junkie

Somewhere dark... Where I can be alone...
    I haven't seen it. I actually haven't even read the books.But it sounds interesting so when it's in the movie theater, I think I'm gonna go see it.

8. Defame King's Apprentice

Wrong Forum
    But I haven't watched the movie; a lot of people say it isn't all that greatt

9. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

Im going to see the movie tonight..so yeah, i find out. But i read all of the books. They are really good

10. LeonX480 Traverse Town Homebody

i agree with roxas 95 i really dont see the point of the plot, i read the first 3 pages of the book and it sucked, i might make a video telling how much twilight sucks, this is only my opinion.

11. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

well i just came back from the movie and it was soooo good, my friend and i were making fun of some of the lines... and one is in my sig, it just sounded so funny when he said it.

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Agreed. Ya have to read the book if ya want to get the movie.

13. Jayn

Wrong forum, I think. o.o"

Eh, well...I like the books...But I think that the hype it's getting is ridiculous.
    I don't really think the quality of the books OR movie really matter to some people.

Twilight has become a fad.

And yes, if you can relate to the main character then you'll probably find it more interesting. Though frankly Bella annoyed me after the first book and I don't like Edward at all. ESPECIALLY in the movie. He was really annoying and he looked like he was about to cry in every scene.

That doesn't mean I don't like Twilight, I think it's pretty good. And I think the books are well written. But it's not for everyone and it's definitly not the best. ​

14. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

... I used to like the books... Then came the obsessed fangirls= can't stand it anymore.

15. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

The books are sooo much better.
    The movie sucked ass.

16. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

i loved the book series and the movie mainly bacause i like supernatural themed books, especially ones with vampires and werewolves in it. The only book in the series that I didn't really like much was New Moon.

i thought the movie was pretty good, and those people who are saying it sucked and have only read the first couple of pages, read the whole thing, even if you have to force yourself. those who are saying its boring and they haven't even read the series or seen the movie. . . i have nothing to say to you >_>

17. ♥ Momo ♥ Traverse Town Homebody

The books are truly wonderful :]

The movie, well, it obviously isn't as good as the book but still very entertaining.

18. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

yeah they were, i cant believe people only read the first couple of pages and think the book sucks >_>
    same with the movie, at least it was better than what they did with Eragon.​

19. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

I really like Twilight. I think the books are 10x better than the movie. The movie wasn't really that great. Hopefully New Moon will be better.

20. FlowerboyMarluxia Merlin's Housekeeper

I loved the books but the movie was a let down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.