"Treasure Planet"... would it be a good world?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Twilight--XIII, Dec 20, 2007.

?

Will it, or won't it be good?

1. Yeah, it would be cool.

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  2. No, it wouldn't work...

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  3. I don't really care. If it's there, it's there.

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. Depends on how the story will work...

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Somewhere lonely... WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!
    I've been daydreaming about it being in KH for a week now. I'm nuts I tell you. -_- It's a good Disney movie, really it is. It's just that not that many people know about it...

My sister said that it would be complicated though, since there is no real villain in the movie... but frankly, I don't really care. << Would it work out? And can you imagine Sora and gang in a world like that one?

2. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

It could, depending on how the story would fit in. And since there's pirates they'd probably capture Sora and the others in some way - it's already happened twice with him, so why not again..? If there's no actual villain in that movie then you'd probably meet the ones Square made. Or other Disney villains who's invaded the world.

3. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

^Ditto, basicall it depens is how the story fits, and it there isn´t a villan it would be one maded with Square or a Disney Villan who invaded the world.

4. Rockin Roxas Traverse Town Homebody

I guess it would be kinda cool.

5. P Banned

Well as it seems we are going interwords here, I can see Captain hook invading.

6. Daydreamer

If they made that world I would think Disney/Square has a thing for pirates. 0_o

I think it would make a good world, the movie is part action yes?

7. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    Yeah, it would be cool! But the story has to fit in it. The story migh be that the pirate captain got tempted by Maleficient's evil powers. She uses the captain to get to an area where a lot of heartless reside and try to conquer them all for herself. When Sora and co. arrive, they find that they are in a town under attack by the pirates. Sora and co. leap into action but fail. They get kdnapped and get rescued by the heroe. When they try to escape the ship, they see the captain and Maleficient speaking. They get trambled by the pirates and the pirates leave to a distant area. Sora and co. reach where the pirates arrived and begin to attack them. Sora and co. reach Maleficient and the captain, they begin to battle. Sora wins and the captain leaves. maleficient dissapears and Sora locks a keyhole in the big treasure chest they then get back home... Nice eh?

8. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Im sure the story could fit in some how.

9. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

The movie itself was pretty epic. It'd a one of the best worlds.

10. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, it was quite the epic movie wasn't it? I even believe that Jim Hawkins would make a pretty awesome party member. :/

11. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

It sounds like it would be a good world...the movie was great, so the world would be too, especially implemented into the game correctly. :)​

12. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

If they can make it work then I don't see why not.

13. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

I think it would be cool.

14. Sora_Hero_Of_Light Destiny Islands Resident

I think it would be good, since it was a good movie. It woulnd't be complicated for the boss though, it could just be a Heartless, like the Reaper from the Pirate's of the Carribean World.

15. I love that movie, LOVE it (and the song)! Treasure Planet being a world would be the most awesome :3. In fact, I think they should, the thing is, they already have pirates foo POC, and I don't think you can have the same background twice, unless they do take away POC for TP.

Imagine you'll be able to "solar surf"? That's one thing I woud look forward to. Is not a bad idea, there are many subjects to work with.

16. Dredica SNES was the best.

It would be awesome, seriously I would love to use the boards, then the hackers in the code vault could probably get it hacked to use them the whole game, wow getting off topic o_0

17. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

It would be really good but really difficult to fit in the plot.

Treasure planet takes place on space with a huge variety of planets so to make it fit in a world which it already has it's own different planets in another kinda "space" would cause a lot of confusion. The only solution in my opinion would be the main character (whoever that might be) to make use of the map and opening portals to other worlds and universes but even in this way it would probably cause a mess.

I'd like to see it in the game but i doubt if they can find a way to make it fit in the whole plot. It would be really awkward.

18. Lefolane Destiny Islands Resident

Woah I never thought of that before o_O. I've been thinking what worlds should be added in the game. Besides Treasure Planet. An idea just popped up in my head. Maybe Atlantis the Lost Empire would be cool as well. And what if Cars is there? LOL XDD I wanna see how Sora, Donald and Gooffy look like if they had to be the cars :P

19. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Atlantis was suggested by someone else in another forum as well. But most people said it would leave too many worlds that were involved with water... (Atlantica, Port Royale, and in the past, maybe Monstro?)

Cars? OMG no... I can't imagine a car fighting Heartless. I liked the movie enough, but not in KH. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.