Totally Fu*ked Up

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by KnightReaper, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightReaper Traverse Town Homebody

Okay, so I'm walking around in the park with Julie to meet up with Kristen and Mike. Well, we sit down while we wait and I look over at a group of fourteen-year-olds by a tree. One starts pushing on another with his back on the tree. It's like the boy passes out, but he loses consciousness and he falls to the ground. He then began to twitch in the weirdest way for about seven seconds. He then got up and everybody was laughing their asses off. I thought it was rather messed up.

Oh, and three words for Shirley Phelps-Roper: *****es Be Crazy

2. Jayn

The dude was laughing too? O_o

3. Arch Mana Knight

While it is messed up...I've seen and heard worse. Nonetheless...I now want to go and beat those guys up.

4. KnightReaper Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, once the guy snapped back into consciousness, all of his friends were laughing and he was smiling while he was getting up.

@ArchAwesomeman: I know it's not the worst thing to see, but it was still odd how they were basically getting high.

5. Jayn

What the hell...? That's really weird. I would've freaked out if I were by them...

6. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

O_O;

Ok then...that's not weird or creey at all D:

7. Arc Kingdom Keeper

sounds like he had a minor seizure. could be epileptic or something. who knows. I know a girl who has minor epilepsy, and she has small seizures like that, she gets up afterwards a little disoriented, but shes so used to them that it doesnt really bother her anymore.

8. Repliku Chaser

Yeah it does sound like he either had a small seizure or was faking one. My twin gets seizures and is so used to them too. We never 'played' with the seizures though...so I'm inclined to think the kids were playing around and just showing off or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.