Too much too fast

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by kittykat88, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittykat88 Traverse Town Homebody

Ok, so until recently, I was an only child. But then in December, my parents took in a little boy named Caleb who was being abused by his grandparents. Then shortly after that, they made some bad investments, and lost a lot of money. In March, our electricity got turned off. In a few days, they're going to kick us out of our house. Fortunately, we're temporarily moving into ~Amber~'s house until my dad can get a job and get us a house. But all this has been really stressful, and it's too many changes happening at once. I'm not used to dealing with stuff like this. Can anyone give me any advice or help?

2. crazyaxelfangirl Destiny Islands Resident

umm....well no but i hope u get ur house back soon

3. sinister King's Apprentice

ok then...
    first off....
    that was really kind of amber....
    but if you are in a great need of money, you should all concentrate and finding at least some easy jobs to do and earn a little cash....
    if your allowed, you should work too...
    little caleb might be to young but if he can he should at least be able to help you with small stuff....
    as kind advice i can tell you that things will work out by themselves and all you need to know is that you can never be denied money to survive....

sorry...
    i just tried to say something helpful...

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I wouldn't have expected anything else ~Amber~.First just leave your mind just slip.The one thing which is good for this in to sit in the rain and just....listen.When you think about the stress thats happening just think of the feeling you had listening to the rain and you'll feel alot better.

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

no, thats actually a good idea.

anyways, lets see.

well, in your case i would probably start crying and close myself from the world.

one thing, you must try hard in everything you do , now that youve been taken out of your comfort zone, this will be hard.

my advice to you.....is to try to be as helpfull to the family as you can.

maybe youre no good at pep talks.....but your kind actions should be enough.

6. crazyaxelfangirl Destiny Islands Resident

oh and dont get depressed (did i spell it right)

7. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Wow, that would really stress me out. Just try and help out in anyway you can with your family. And look at the positive side. Your family has a place to stay for a little while, and you have a good friend. Just be as optimistic as you can and that'll probably help in general.

8. krayzie Lionhart

dam...
    all i can say is good luck
    and get temporary jobs like heart of darkness said
    and thats very kind of Amber

9. Chevalier Crystal Princess

anyways.

you should try to gather your thoughts.

concentrate on them, and find the solution in your mind.

then take a warm bath, and relax, play videogames, and eat ice cream, that will make you feel better.

the happier your parents see yopu in the face of adversity , the better you will make them feel.

10. sinister King's Apprentice

morale is extreemly necesary for everyone to work good together...
    if your unhappy, everyone else will be absorbing some of it....
    don't frown and listen to the other clever users here....

chervalier is complitly right about the happy thing...

11. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Try to use a 'peace trigger', in which you do something which takes your mind off of problems, like music, films, books, something like that, it doesn't have to make you happy (which is a bonus) but atleast makes you feel peaceful.

Just be safe, ok? Don't let this keep you down, their is always hope.

Good luck, friend.

12. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Ouch. I'm so sorry to hear about all that's happened to you. I can't really offer much since I've never been through anything close to this.

Firstly, you should really thank Amber for helping you out at a time like this.

Secondly, do you have any close friends you can consult? If you do, see if you can talk with them a bit. Maybe that'll help you get over ur stress a bit. If not, then I guess Amber's always there.

Third, always put ur family ahead of urself in times like this. Help ur family as much as you can, whether it's earning a little cash or taking care of ur little bro, whatever you can offer WILL make a difference. Of course, you have to make sure ur taking care of yourself. (like make sure you're not overly depressed about everything) In short, keep yourself healthy, body and mind, and help out as much as possible. If you don know what to do, just ask your parents or whoever in the house.

I hope that helps. I wish you the best of luck with life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.