Three New Scans of KH358/2 Days

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,, it seems 3 new scans have popped up, although they do not feature any new images, or information that we already have seen/known sadly. But it's still worth a look I guess.

Scan 1
    Scan 2
    Scan 3

Source: Jeux-France and Cin for notifying me.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Kaira
      Kaira
      *points at the first scan* I see a Roxas dodge-roll! :D
    2. Poki#3
      Poki#3
      Actually there is something about those screenshots. Note that under almost every image you have the notes "Upper Screen".
      That means that there's no touchpad usage on the playing field. We have yet to see what the lower screen will be used for (and Nomura even might not now that -_-), and we should pray that it's not just a map...
    3. KL93
      KL93
      Chibiness? >.o
    4. Shadows Of Oblivion
      Shadows Of Oblivion
      It's probably gonna be for the multiplayer chat thing that he mentioned lol

EDIT: I'm still wondering who the hell Mickey's talking to in that screenshot...
    5. Poki#3
      Poki#3
      Then what is it going to be when you want to play the story mode? :P

Ditto. I think it might be that 14th member, but it could be anybody. Other candidates are DiZ and Riku (Ansem form)... or Xemnas. Mickey said he met Xemnas before.
    6. Eternal Session
      Eternal Session
      Another higher quality scan T T
      i think the person mickey talking to is Riku/Ansem
    7. Shadows Of Oblivion
      Shadows Of Oblivion
      Probably nothing... Nomura that they weren't going to be using all the features of the DS anyway...

As for being an Organization member, I doubt it... the clothes do NOT look black lol
    8. Explode
      Explode
      It looked like there were a few new screens, actually. In any case, thanks jeuxfrance, Cin and Xaldin!
    9. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      No, none of them are new, if you're talking about the Mickey talking to the Unknown, that was shown in the very very first scan of these games before TGS, when they wouldn't announce the title, just called it a new KH project.
    10. Explode
      Explode
      Really? I thought the one with Roxas doing that dodge rollesque thing was new...
    11. Poki#3
      Poki#3
      There's soo much light that you can tell :P
    12. Shadows Of Oblivion
      Shadows Of Oblivion
      No, actually... EVERY time we see an Organization member, it is VERY clearly a black cloak... and we've seen them in some pretty bright areas...
    13. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      well....even tho they were old, thx for telling us. some news is better than no news right?
    14. Ninja Sheikah
      Ninja Sheikah
      Well Luxord has a different render now. I hadn't seen some of the others(like saix and Axel)
    15. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      In any case, this games looking interesting.

By the way, and this may already be answered, but does anybody know why Riku and Mickey took up to wearing the Org XIII cloaks to begin with? I never found out.
    16. Eternal Session
      Eternal Session
      i thought Mickey and Riku are wearing the black cloaks bcoz they are the servant of dark? XDD
      i think that scence is Mickey make a promise with Riku
    17. Repliku
      Repliku
      The reason they took up the org cloaks was to investigate the Org and follow them more incognito. Of course, Mickey really um...still looks like Mickey but with an org cloak, but this is Disney so I think we were supposed to overlook that and say it's cute. =:)
    18. Shadows Of Oblivion
      Shadows Of Oblivion
      That's it in a nutshell lol
    19. koolashley
      koolashley
      Cool pictures, though I've heard you can play as all thirteen members, but I'm starting to doubt that theory...

Thanks always for all the updates, Xaldin!