The Spell/Those Darn Kids....

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Death_Of_Saint_Micheal, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

A group of teenage friends at a party, having fun and dancing 'till they die. Real party animals, huh? Their friend that's hosting the party, Yushi Potatsku, (Yeah, he's Japanese.) is a real freak. Fruit-punch fountains with God-knows how much liquor in them. How did a kid like him get all this stuff? Pretty lenient parents, or a really sneaky kid.

All partied out, they start to head home, driving on the road, thankfully at least one of them isn't too drunk that they think roadkill are demons trying to eat the car. Wow. Damn GPS, it's not working. They took a wrong turn. Where was this? Crap, it's getting late. The driver's getting sleepy, which is always a bad thing. Is that a house?

They walk up, knocking on the door. A sweet lady answers the door. To one of the guys, an even sweeter young girl is behind her. But that's for later, now isn't it? They're hospitible, feeding the group and offering to house them for a night. Nice Creoles, huh? That voodoo crap can't possibly be real. These people are great!

The next day, they leave. The old lady seems displeased somehow. One of the teenagers did something not to her liking. Still don't beleive in voodoo? Maybe you should. The students leave, feeling uneasy. That old lady, who was she glaring at as they were leaving, anyway?

Those damn kids...I know one of them touched her.....my beautiful granddaughter. No one gets away with that. I have to get my revenge.....

And so, the college students go on with their life. Still unknowing of the voodoo being cast against them, they still party, still have fun. Meanwhile, the lady has different plans.

"Oh spirits of the wind
    I have been shamed by these people
    These humans
    With their evil lusts
    Animals have no lusts such as these
    So make these humans into animals
    The way they should be."

And the lady throws envolopes containting parts of the kids into the wind, somehow they float. They fly off into the sky, never to be seen again. And so, the old lady goes into town. To watch. To see if her spell worked.

((Okay. The voodoo spell is pretty much explained in the chant, so here's what determines how fast your person will turn.

1. Blood
    2. Hair
    3. Skin
    4. Saliva
    5. At the very worst, the presence of them on something.

Profile Skeleton:
    User:
    Name:
    Orientation:
    Voodoo Animal:
    Part left behind:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Crush:
    Other:

1. We can have someone play the Creole lady-witch, if someone wants.

2. Up to 3 fully human characters per person.

3. Post your profile in the thread.

4. Follow the rules of the thread subcategory we are in.

5. I love you. Just kidding. Kind of. ^^

User: Death_Of_Saint_Micheal
    Name: Demian Nyite
    Orientation: Straight
    Voodoo Animal: Lion
    Part left behind: Skin
    Appearance:http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u86/ryuuzakinaj1/shinn202.jpg
    Personality: He's sarcastic, a lot. He loves to be around his friends, even if some of them piss him off. He doesn't like bulls, or horses, or things of that nature. Hooves aren't his thing.
    Crush: Kyrina
    Other: He wears a small charm around his neck, given to him by one of his friends.

User: Friendly_Heartless
    Name: Kyrina Rintsu
    Voodoo Animal: Tiger
    Part left behind: Saliva
    Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girl with orange hair/Shadow-sin/Random/Random-77.jpg
    Personality: The outgoing, sometimes shy, cannot make up her mind how she's feeling type of girl. She can be angry one minute, and then happy the next in an instant. despite the sudden mood swings, she is very loyal and friendly to her friends.
    Crush: Er... none yet.
    Other: Likes to read books and to make crazy art that doesn't even look like art half the time

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

I'll join. XD

User: Friendly_Heartless
    Name: Kyrina Rintsu
    Voodoo Animal: Tiger
    Part left behind: Saliva
    Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girl with orange hair/Shadow-sin/Random/Random-77.jpg
    Personality: The outgoing, sometimes shy, cannot make up her mind how she's feeling type of girl. She can be angry one minute, and then happy the next in an instant. despite the sudden mood swings, she is very loyal and friendly to her friends.
    Crush: Er... none yet.
    Other: Likes to read books and to make crazy art that doesn't even look like art half the time.

3. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

accepted! go ahead and post.

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

Sweet! Soooo... like... me start? Pronto? Now? O.o lol

5. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

((Well, sure. If you want.))

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

((All righty then.... lol, here we go...))

Kyrine dragged her feet up the steps to enter into her house. She felt kind of strange. She sighed out to herself. "There's nothing to worry about, it's no big deal. Voodoo doesn't exist and that creepy feeling I had was just probably cause we were in a new house." Suddenly, she felt a a sharp pain in her stomach and clutched it. As quickly as the feeling came, it left.
    "That was weird..." she muttered. She opened her front door and walked on inside the house.

7. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

Demian lay on the sofa of his house, watching TV. He scratched at his forehead, it had been bothering him a little. He eyed the phone, but continued watching TV. It turned to a commercial about cell phones. Fine, God. I'll call her. He punched in Kyrine's number, he had it memorized. He absentmindedly tapped his fingers on the wood of the table next to him. They make loud sounds. He stopped, listening to the ring of her telephone. What had that lady looked at us for? Maybe one of his friends....no way. He wouldn't have a one-night stand with a Creole lady's daughter! You just don't do that! I mean, seriously. What about all that voodoo crap that they talk about?

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Kyrine heard the telephone ring and shut the door behind her. She sped down the hallway and slide to a stop on the slick floor. She casually picked up the wireless phone, cleared her throat, and then spoke. "Hello?"

9. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

"Hey, Kyrine! It's me, Demian!" He said happily. "Last night, that was weird, huh?" He asked, getting up. He shut off the TV to eliminate any background static. "I wonder if one of our friends did something, huh?" He mused out loud.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

Kyrine found the easy chair and plopped down on it. "Yeah I'll say... It's giving me the creeps just thinking about it." She kicked off her shoes onto the floor. "Didn't you feel that eerie feeling when you left that house?"

11. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

"Kinda. Like she was looking right through you? Or, like, who you should be?" He asked, going to his room and pulling on a jacket and shoes. He stepped outside. "And when I looked in the window, she put our plates into this container." He said, stepping outside. It was always nicer to talk out here. peaceful.

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

Kyrine shivered a little and hugged herself with one arm. "Now this is getting scary..." she said quietly on the phone. She suddenly winced. There was that pain again. She paused, waiting for it to go away before she spoke.

13. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

Demian sighed, hearing a sharp intake of breath on her side. "Don't worry about it, we'll be fine. You'll be fine, I mean." Oh god, he wasn't very social. "You okay? I can come over, if you want." He said, trying not to sound super-duper-i'm-gonna-stalk-you pushy. He twisted a small charm on a necklace.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

((We seriously need more peoples to join. XD This is a cool RP.))

Kyline felt the pain go away and relaxed. "No, it's okay. I'm fine now. Thanks for asking though." She looked over at the clock on her wall. It wasn't that early or late in the day. "So... what are you doing right now?"

15. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

((Thank you. I'm trying to find people to come! x^x (I'm upside down!) ))

Demian thought about what to say. If he was telling the truth, he would say, "I'm thinking about how i'm gonna ask you out." But he didn't. "I'm just standing outside my house, looking at all the people with important things to do rushing by in cars and bikes. "What are you doing?" He asked, a tinge of laughter in his voice. He replaced the necklace under his shirt.

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

Kyrine chuckled a little. Her friend could be so funny sometimes. "Eh, nothing special, just laying around at home." She rubbed her forehead with her free hand, temporary forgetting about the whole voodoo mess... if their was one anyways.

((By the way... how soon do you want the transformations to start?))

17. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

"When are you not lying around?" He asked, laughing. A kid ran over his foot with a bike, and he snorted heavily through his nose. "Ow." He muttered, backing into his house. "God, can't people slow down in this neighborhood. I just might have to come over there just to stay alive." He joked, flipping off the kid as he left.

(Around the middle of page three or so, probably. It's not gonna be instantaneous, it's gonna take a while. Well, for yours, anyway. And I have other things planned for later. )

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

Kyrine heard the small commotion on the other side of the phone. She held in a laugh. "Gotta be more careful when you leave the house. You never know when the monstrous kids are going to strike," she said teasingly. She lowered her hand from her forehead and looked up at the ceiling. She felt kind of funny... but the funny feeling was so small, that it was easily ignored.

(Otay! Sounds like a plan to me!)

19. Death_Of_Saint_Micheal Merlin's Housekeeper

"Heh." He muttered, sitting on a brick. A huge man walked by, stomping on the sidewalk. "Damn, what'd the sidewalk do to him?" He wondered. He let his legs dangle off the side, and he looked at the telephone. "Well, I think I just saw a monstrosity walk by. I think he may have been the child of Godzilla....and...and...what gender was Godzilla again?" He asked, exasperated.

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

Kyline let out a laugh and continued laughing for a little bit. "Probably," she was interrupted by small giggles escaping from her mouth. "Probably a girl. I forgot. It's been a while since I saw that movie."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.