The Roleplaying Institue

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Seirio, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seirio Merlin's Housekeeper

I am setting up an institute that will e able to teach people how to RP like a legend such as I am.I will post some sentances in RPs like other people do.Anyways,back to what I am saying.This is how it goes down.:

Paragraphe: Try posting something atleast 3 sentances.I for one,post more.Here is an example of my work,which is not 3 sentances:

Seirio slowly walked down an alley way,staring at the dark eyes,who in turn,stared at him."Who and what are you?"he asked,and the shadow answered,"I am but a demon of the past.Something that has been left behind without body,mind,or soul.I wanted to contact you with some information.You will be plundered by those who have a soul,yet no body,but also has mind.You will be hurt by those who stand on 3 legs,but walk only on 2."Seirio asked,"What do you mean by that.Im going to be attacked?"The dark figure answered,"In time,your answers will be answered,but at a price for each."

The Dark figure dissapeared.Seirio ran forward and exclaimed,"Tell me more!!!"He stopped infront of a wall,showing nothing but stone."What did he mean?"Something whispered into his head,"Look around you,and be amazed."He did so,following the voices command,and saw weapons lying everywhere.The voice commanded,"Pick one of these 20 weapons,and you will have your fate sealed."He did so,and found a katana out of the 20 weapons."I always loved these babies."Every other weapon dissapeared,and he walked out of the alley with his blade.From out of nowhere,a giant shelled monster appeared.

It was killing people.Seirio said,"Coincidence."He ran up to the monster and said,"Let go of them before I break ya."The monster dropped the people in its hand and looked straight at him.It glared as his sword and went berserk,destroying building.He ran up to the monster and sliced at it,causing gashes of blood to flow out.The monster still stood.Seirio jumped into the air at a high height,and was amazed at himself.He landed on the monsters head,and stabbed his sword into the monster,which then fell to the ground,and turned into nothing but sand.He stood their,triumphantly.The voice that spoke to him earlier said,"It is settled,your fate is sealed,you are the protector of the world.He stood there in shock.Something behind him electricuted him with red lightning,knocking him out.

This is my way of RPing....now make a smaller version your way!!!

Rule and reason to never do :

Godmodding is a not.GMing is bad,and if done to much,would make your character seem more invincible,and we want the RP to be as realistic as possible,instead of:

"I ran at the group of monster and thraahed them all in a hit,and cut down 20 buildings."

Let it be something like this: I ran into a big monster.It had huge gapping claws that tried to cut me open,but I wasn't going to let that happen.It lunged at me,but I got out of the way.The monsters attack however,did severly wound my leg.I screamed loud as I threw the tip ofmy blade at the monster,destroying it as the blade went through.My wound was severe but I could go on,but limp alittle.I used alittle healing potion on my leg so that the wound would close alittle.Blood still poured alittle.

Thats what I would do.Anyways,that would make the RP longer,extending it,and allowing all details to be revealed.

Powerplaying: Look above

Romance: Keep it PG-13.I have done this type of thing alot.Remember guys,make your move when you want to.Ladies go with the advice too!!!

Post alittle: Remember to post alittle long.It will keep the RP going for awhile.

Now we are done with the rule section.Onto the template:

Name: Gotta adress someone
    Age: Age may be the factor of something happening.Like if your in a evil world.Everyone at the age of 17 dissapeares.
    Appearance: Your appearance can be important as well.You may need it to show the importance of your characters physical features to the story.Like if your in a sotry where a person who is scarred will be marked for death.You would have a scar,be marked for death,or not,and hunt the marked
    Weapon: Gotta have something to hurt people with.Just dont have like 7 weapons,it gets annoying
    Ability: Dont gmod with this stuff like "I control ALL ELEMENTS."Tone it down alot,like,"I can teleport."Or,"I can heal myself,but once a day."

I will edit and add more later.For now,I must go.

2. Claryssa Destiny Islands Resident

0.0 Roleplaying legend, huh? Elze is the only roleplaying legend I acknowlege. XP

Anyway, nice to see a roleplayer with some skills. All the atsericks were getting rather annoying. Mind working on your spacing though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.