The organization and sora's crew get trapped in a room.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by robert the yogurt, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

~Story~
    The organization had a plan to gather more hearts(The events of KH2 and COM never happened.) They had a built a room even THEY couldn't get out of. All they had to do was test and make sure the door was only openable from outside. The organization left the door open and walked inside and they all attacked the walls and then Demyx wandered if the door was breakable so he made a water clone attack the door. The clone shut the door and the organization were trapped inside no way out as Xemnas had the keys but the lock was on the other side Naminé was there to make sure that she didn't escape. Sora however had discovered a new world in his gummi ship he had Donald, Goofy, Riku and the king with him. Suddenly they started shining and they found themselves in the world that never was. They fought their way through all the heartless and nobody looking for an escape rout. They saw a door and heard muffled voices talking. They took that as trapped people so Sora used his keyblade to open the door and they stepped inside. This made the organization jump in surprise then the surprise was replaced with horror as the door shut behind Sora and the others. All the keybearers tryed to open the door at once and instead they just got knocked flying by an unseen force and kocked against the wall "Great we're trapped with the bad guys!" Sora pointed out noticing what had happened. and with a final bright flash in the room Kairi was on the floor unconcious. But nobody knew about a final adjustment made by Xigbar. The room would change every now and then. One day it may be huge the next the size of a closet or maybe sometimes food would appear...The only thing that wasn't added to the change thing was an exit.

~characters~
    Sora: nobodynerd100
    Riku:
    Kairi:
    Donald:
    Goofy:
    Mickey:
    Xemnas:
    Saix:
    Xigbar:
    Xaldin:
    Luxord:
    Larxene:
    Lexaeus:
    Axel:
    Marluxia:
    Demyx: robert the yogurt (Me XD)
    Roxas:
    Zexion:
    Vexen: nobodynerd100
    Naminé:

~Rules~
    Romance PG 13
    Violence PG 13
    If you must Cuss use *'s
    No godmodding
    No death without a)The owner of the characters permission b) My permission
    PM me to join.
    When asking to join please say poppy toodles. Just so I know you've read the rules.

We start when we get Sora, Riku and Kairi.

2. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

This sounds like it could be fun I'll be Vexen, and if I can be more than one character I'll also be Sora that is if you need someone to be Sora.

I have an idea that can make this more funny if your interested.

3. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

Vexen and Sora are yours but PLEASE read the rules. The final rules still applies. And your idea may be interestin...I'm listening.

4. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

Crap poppy toodles there I forgot to put that in my post, but I did read the rules. thanks for letting me join.

5. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

6. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

Just that it would be funny if the room would sometimes be the size of a closet, but not all the time.

7. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmmmmm a changing room...That does sound more entertaining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.