The Organization: A Legend Reborn

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Asterisk, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Just a note this time around..

I, Asterisk, was asked to repost this in extended section and I have gotten timexhasxgone's permission to do so.She asked me, why else would I touch this?

And let it be known that we will be sharing the power in this roleplay.If you've got questions or concerns, direct them to me or time ..but mostly time, considering I have no idea what happened in the last thread at all.Capiche? Okay.I have altered no spelling or OC formats while reposting this.

Just another note
    This is an rp which only uses the storyline as a guideline; use it as a building block, if you wish. Everything else that happens, such as fights, romance and other occurrences are up to you. Just don’t get too carried away with your imagination; make it make sense to others other than yourself, and make it subtle... Y’know, PG-13 stuff. I’m sure you’ve heard this all before, anyway.

Okay, here we go.

Organisation VIII, having been defeated, are sent to the underworld. They were sent there to perish there for all they have done.
    Here’s the twist.
    They didn’t suffer, they didn’t stay there. There was a glitch.
    Instead, the organisation were reincarnated and sent back into the world. What will happen now? Who is born where and when? Have their names changed?
    That’s for you to decide.
    But life isn’t going to be one straight road; the mistake the underworld made has been identified, and “retrievers” have been sent to capture the members once again.
    Which side will you join?

Here are the rules:
    • Change the member’s name, if you wish. And change their looks little, but keep them close to their original form.
    • Keep it PG-13; meaning, no sexual themed stuff, although putting innuendo’s into certain scenes is okay.
    • NO GODMODDING. FOR GODS-SAKE. ITS ANNOYING D8<
    • Don’t start arguing over sh!t.
    • If out of character, do the ((OOC :)) thing.
    • Don’t be bashing other rp’s whilst here. Please.
    • I want good grammar and spelling. I have an OCD for them.
    • No one-liners. Go into detail, if you must. Just don’t be going all: He walked across the hall and sat down. << That annoys hell outta me.
    • Have fun. That’s the main thing. Don’t be too serious.
    • Say Silly Piggy at the end of reading this is your post [:

OC Form:

Organisation member:
    Username:
    Name:
    Original Organisation characters name:
    Description: (what has changed?)
    Picture: (optional)
    Weapon: (picture optional)
    Preview Post:

Underworld Retriever:

Username:
    Name:
    Weapon:
    Rank: (from 10 – 3, 1 being the highest (but I’m not allowing high ranks, or there will be God-modding happening, 10 being a new officer)
    Bio:
    Personality:
    Description:
    Preview post:

I'll add my own when we are about to start [:

Accepted Organization:

Username: water mage
    Name: Myde
    Original Organization characters name: Demyx
    Description: Basically looks the same except he has blue streaks on the tips of his points with black streaks on the longer parts of his mullet. He wears the same black organization cloak but now parts of it are blue. He prefers to be called Demyx.

Weapon: Sitar remains to be able to control water, but can also can heal injuries and illness and can transform into a water dragon when seriously prevoked.
    Preview Post: See signature except with different hair color of black and blue tips.
    Personality: Still the same fun loving guy he was before, but now his other entity doesn't take crap from anyone and is more aggressive and dangerous when he fights. Due to his new look, he has become more cocky to those indivduals who deserve it.

Silly Piggy

Awakeing from the darkness he felt that he was forever tormented in, his spirit felt heavy as he felt like he was appearing somewhere else. Knowing he had been defeated by the key blade hero, he cursed the boy and his friends. It seemed like all was a blur, from instead of traveling somewhere else, he saw a light and traveled through it. Perhaps this was another chance to escape what would be his final resting place, but he saw himself as being good for he remembered the bright intense blue light that shone after his defeat. Running towards it, his spirit was changing, the light and darkness coming back together around him forming him to what he was before, but with some differences. Emering through the light, his spirit woke up which recalled his body to arise thus opening his eyes. Looking at the familar surroundings, he stretched out his hands only to shoot water into a puddle on the ground. Looking at his new visage, he liked the differences about him especially his cool hair with blue points, dark blonde/ light brunette remained with black streaks. He felt his attuide had changed, but something else was different to and he didn't know what that was yet. He searched his surroundings to see that the other members had changed and where he was.

[​IMG]

In his dragon form.

2. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Username: water mage
    Name: Myde
    Original Organization characters name: Demyx
    Description: Basically looks the same except he has blue streaks on the tips of his points with black streaks on the longer parts of his mullet. He wears the same black organization cloak but now parts of it are blue. He prefers to be called Demyx.

Weapon: Sitar remains to be able to control water, but can also can heal injuries and illness and can transform into a water dragon when seriously prevoked.
    Preview Post: See signature except with different hair color of black and blue tips.
    Personality: Still the same fun loving guy he was before, but now his other entity doesn't take crap from anyone and is more aggressive and dangerous when he fights. Due to his new look, he has become more cocky to those indivduals who deserve it.

Silly Piggy

Awakeing from the darkness he felt that he was forever tormented in, his spirit felt heavy as he felt like he was appearing somewhere else. Knowing he had been defeated by the key blade hero, he cursed the boy and his friends. It seemed like all was a blur, from instead of traveling somewhere else, he saw a light and traveled through it. Perhaps this was another chance to escape what would be his final resting place, but he saw himself as being good for he remembered the bright intense blue light that shone after his defeat. Running towards it, his spirit was changing, the light and darkness coming back together around him forming him to what he was before, but with some differences. Emering through the light, his spirit woke up which recalled his body to arise thus opening his eyes. Looking at the familar surroundings, he stretched out his hands only to shoot water into a puddle on the ground. Looking at his new visage, he liked the differences about him especially his cool hair with blue points, dark blonde/ light brunette remained with black streaks. He felt his attuide had changed, but something else was different to and he didn't know what that was yet. He searched his surroundings to see that the other members had changed and where he was.

[​IMG]

In his dragon form.

3. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Accepted. Needing a couple more people at least before beginning.

4. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

OOC: This character is very similar to one I used in another RP, that ok?

Underworld Retriever:

Username: Xeddrief

Name: Ané

Weapon: Two silver sickles, retractable claws

Bio:Ané was the result of an experiment by Xehanort to see if he could create a Heartless that kept its human form and personality like he did. However, Ané refused to help him destroy the worlds. After wandering the worlds for a time, she eventually agreed to work for Hades as an Underworld Retriever. She doesn't agree with many of Hades' methods or plans, but knows that no one else would ever accept her.

Personality: Years of rejection whenever she tried to settle down on a world has hardened her to most things, and her Heartless instincts make her wild and ferocious in battle. However, her strong heart from before her transformation still gives her a sense of right and wrong, and she is loathe to hurt the innocent. She feeds mainly on the hearts of the damned within the underworld. A lover of sarcasm and metal.

Description: Average height and slim build, but stronger than she appears. She has long black hair with hints of blue, blue eyes, and a Heartless symbol tatooed on her back. Typical wears dark, tight fitting clothing. Has the ability to use dark portals, magic and has control over some Heartless.

Silly Piggy.

Preview post: The Underworld was not intended to be a comfortable place, but you would think the staff would have better accomadations, really. Ané lay on her worn bed looking around at her 'room', which was crudely hewn from the rock. Still, she thought, The pay isn't so bad. Lots of hearts and a tidy amount of munny. Collecting the souls of those who had escaped the Underworld was definately fun, and it was happening more and more recently. Just today she recieved orders to retrieve a group of individuals known as 'Organisation XIII'. Apparently they were very strong, strong enough to merit all of the Retrievers being dispatched. It would be a hard battle...but that also meant it would be a well paid battle. Deciding that she shouldn't waste anymore time lazing around, she created a dark portal to the World that Never Was, hoping to find some sort of lead there.

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

((would being roxas or Xion count??))

6. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

Username: .:Xigbar:.
    Name: Xigbar
    Original Organisation characters name: His name hasn't changed
    Description: He looks pretty much the same, except his hair is no longer in a ponytail and it is silver, he also no longer has an eye patch.
    Weapon: Arrow Guns that fire lasers, he has the element of "space" and as such can teleport himself or change the surrounding area.
    Preview Post:

It was unclear how long it had been since Xigbar had been slain by the keyblade wielder and had faded to darkness, all he had was the despair of suffering the fate that most nobodies were doomed to, he and the organization had failed, they would never exist, he would never exist.
    But then, instead of fading, things were getting clearer, what was this light? what was going on?
    Xigbar forced himself towards the light, in engufled him and he waited, waited to see what would happen.
    It was gone almost as soon as it had appeared, Xigbar looked around, he was somewhere new, he saw a small lake not far from him and looked into it. He gasped slightly, his hair was shoulder length and silver, his eyepatch was gone and an eye that match his other replaced it.

"What is this?" he said silently to himself.

Silly Piggy

7. Broken Moogle Assistant

Username: Broken

Name: Ienzo

Original Organization character's name: Zexion

Description: He has cut his hair shorter and moved his hair away from his eye. On top of that, he now wears a clean, white shirt to replace the black cloak garb of the Organization.

Picture: (I'll see if I can find one.)

Weapon: Lexicon (Tome of Judgement)

Preview Post: "Ugh... What's..." Ienzo slowly opened his eyes. "Ah!" The Schemer put a hand in front of his face, shielding his eyes from the extremely bright light. He waited a moment for his eyes to get adjusted. Ienzo stood up. He tried to remember how he got there. "Oh yes... Axel and the replica..." He clenched his fists, remembering how he had died... but... if he was dead... why was he here? This place didn't seem like the underworld... what was going on? Ienzo decided to do what he did best, observe and question. He looked at a pig run into a tree. Ienzo let out a small chuckle. "Silly Piggy..."

8. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

So is this still on?

or are we dropping it?

9. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: I assume it is.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.